Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

It’s been discussed a few times in this thread, but it appears that Disney has the CR CL rooms blocked for next summer at the moment (others have theorized they’re being held as a place to which Disney can move GF patrons displaced by construction). I tried to reserve one in September for next August. There’s no way all of those rooms were already gone when every other CL was wide open.
It’s been discussed a few times in this thread, but it appears that Disney has the CR CL rooms blocked for next summer at the moment (others have theorized they’re being held as a place to which Disney can move GF patrons displaced by construction). I tried to reserve one in September for next August. There’s no way all of those rooms were already gone when every other CL was wide open.
While I agree that the CR CL availability has looked odd and they are likely holding back rooms, I just wanted to note that they didn’t hold back all rooms. I have a 1 bedroom Theme Park View Tower suite booked for the last week in August. I booked it really early as we are celebrating my 40th birthday. I’m not sure if I got in before they restricted the rooms or maybe they only held back atrium club?

@Rick195275
I gave my QR code to 2 friends. One had no issues. However @Dispro1 connection not only messed up theirs but mine too. I was showing on all of their park passes! Of course none of our morning park res were the same. What would happen when I try to book genie+, ILL if I’m showing 2 parks??

I was able to cancel myself from their reservations but I won’t know what issues until tonight or tomorrow.

FWIW we have shared in the past. It’s just easier when traveling together to see what time the are on rides or at a meal etc by looking vs calling each other all day.

🤞🏻It’s ok now!

While I agree that the CR CL availability has looked odd and they are likely holding back rooms, I just wanted to note that they didn’t hold back all rooms. I have a 1 bedroom Theme Park View Tower suite booked for the last week in August. I booked it really early as we are celebrating my 40th birthday. I’m not sure if I got in before they restricted the rooms or maybe they only held back atrium club?

It’s possible you got in before they blocked the rooms. Right now, there is zero CL available for CR, at all.

Thanks for all the photos! We will be in the AKL CL lounge tonight. Our travels were delayed due to the Southwest meltdown, but we got to enjoy the Kennedy space center today . So we are all wearing blue if you want to say hi, my kids are wearing NASA shirts.
It was great meeting you and your lovely family!! We enjoyed chatting with all of you!! 😊

@Rick195275
I gave my QR code to 2 friends. One had no issues. However @Dispro1 connection not only messed up theirs but mine too. I was showing on all of their park passes! Of course none of our morning park res were the same. What would happen when I try to book genie+, ILL if I’m showing 2 parks??

I was able to cancel myself from their reservations but I won’t know what issues until tonight or tomorrow.

FWIW we have shared in the past. It’s just easier when traveling together to see what time the are on rides or at a meal etc by looking vs calling each other all day.

🤞🏻It’s ok now!
The scary thing is that when Lene called her IT “Superman” he/she didn’t seem surprised at all by the incident 😨! Lene and her staff had never heard of such a thing, but evidently it’s not the first time it has happened! I hope all your stuff is in place…if not, CL can fix it😁!

I will say, this prompted me to grab a GF CL room (ouch) for Nov 2023 so I have what I want before my visit to family over Thanksgiving - I’m imagining a newly opened RPC!
We are booked Nov 2023 at GF CL too. I am excited. When we booked, I hadn't seen the rumors that the area was possibly up for a refurb, now that I've seen that, I'm even more excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter