Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Whelp, after a remarkable 7 days at the Innskeeper Club we are sadly heading back home today.

The entire staff here (Joe, Brett, Brittany, JJ, Anna, Taylor, Lorenzo, Kathy, Shaq, Vincenza, Lene, etc) made our stay truly remarkable.

We read all about how amazing the cast members were here before the trip but to experience it firsthand, it’s more than we could have even expected. The people, the food, the atmosphere - just spectacular.

It’s honestly like we’ve made an entirely new Disney family with this trip and we’re already planning how to made it back here soon.

Off to the airport…and back to reality. 🥲

Last edited:
I’ve gotten nervous enough about construction impacting my Poly reservation to look at switching to Wilderness Lodge. For the same price as a standard Poly room we can do club level at WL. I’m curious: we are rope drop people; will we be able to take advantage of breakfast that starts at 7am? And, can we take food/drinks/alcohol from the lounge to our room and the pool?

I’ve gotten nervous enough about construction impacting my Poly reservation to look at switching to Wilderness Lodge. For the same price as a standard Poly room we can do club level at WL. I’m curious: we are rope drop people; will we be able to take advantage of breakfast that starts at 7am? And, can we take food/drinks/alcohol from the lounge to our room and the pool?
Love WL! I had a tough time fitting in the 7am breakfast, I wish it were available at 6am. Out of my 5 mornings, I made breakfast 2 times. This was over the summer when park openings were all around 8am (AK was 7am I think). Yes, they happily let you take food and beverages (including alcohol) out of the lounge.

Love WL! I had a tough time fitting in the 7am breakfast, I wish it were available at 6am. Out of my 5 mornings, I made breakfast 2 times. This was over the summer when park openings were all around 8am (AK was 7am I think). Yes, they happily let you take food and beverages (including alcohol) out of the lounge.
Thanks so much for your reply! That’s what I was afraid of with the breakfast.

Thanks so much for your reply! That’s what I was afraid of with the breakfast.

An alternative is to grab some items one morning for use the next. Obviously won’t work for hot prepared items, but things like apples, bananas, yogurt if in a sealed container (can’t remember if WL has or not), bagels, etc. Bring some ziplock bags.

Not really the same as a real CL breakfast, but can make do in a pinch for some if you’re just looking for something quick/basic.

Hope that helps!

I’m curious: we are rope drop people; will we be able to take advantage of breakfast that starts at 7am?
You can always take some items/juices/soda at other snack times and store them for breakfast the next day; there is usually fruit out.

Since we have been going to Disney for years we have a relaxed touring style that accoommodates CL snack hours. We typically do not rope drop, book more lunches, or schedule dinner for after the first hour of evening apps. If you are at the parks all day and rope drop, I think that CL becomes less of a value/convenience.

*yes, always carry ziplock bags in your pack, you never know! :smickey:

Grabbed some photos of CR Tower Club breakfast before departure! Didn’t manage anything of apps the evening before because we were running to get to the party, but can confirm, sushi was present and delightful.

Not sure when my next visit will be. I’m planning to take a little break, DH and I have 2 upcoming trips to Asia now that things are wide open again…but best laid plans and all. Tempting to do a quickie visit to BWI after renovation!

Attachments

• 9C5163F4-E8FA-4DED-8C75-CD9B3A38F240.jpeg
    9C5163F4-E8FA-4DED-8C75-CD9B3A38F240.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 2FD05386-C34C-443D-88A7-F517FD241792.jpeg
    2FD05386-C34C-443D-88A7-F517FD241792.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 6B96DB4B-AA79-4CC3-B088-EB089CEA38BC.jpeg
    6B96DB4B-AA79-4CC3-B088-EB089CEA38BC.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 48
  • D3B7A8D5-6BD6-4CE7-AD59-7B4E04176A8C.jpeg
    D3B7A8D5-6BD6-4CE7-AD59-7B4E04176A8C.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 50
  • CD1A884D-092D-4C88-B82D-5E316ADE2ADE.jpeg
    CD1A884D-092D-4C88-B82D-5E316ADE2ADE.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 2D0B1583-2C6A-4C91-8E60-88FA48DAA2CF.jpeg
    2D0B1583-2C6A-4C91-8E60-88FA48DAA2CF.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 55
We just got back last night from 5 days at the Yacht Club CL. It was our first time at Yacht Club and our first CL stay at a resort. We had a fantastic time. The staff was so wonderful and helpful. We are definitely hooked and now can't imagine not staying Club Level.
We just returned from our YC CL trip and this was our first “post COVID” CL experience so I was little nervous it wouldn’t be the same experience. I was nervous for no reason at all! The experience was phenomenal and the food offerings were the best I’d ever experienced. Also, it never hurts that Strawberry Sparklers or “POGmosas” are still available upon request. We already can’t wait to go back!

Good morning, CL friends! I have been away from this board since our last trip in Jan 2020 and oh, how I have missed it! It was amazing to log on and still see so many familiar names! I will definitely need to pop over to the GF thread, where I spent so much of my time.

Our daughter has requested a family trip to AKL as her college graduation gift, and we could not be more excited! We have stayed at ALK once before, but this time we plan to stay CL. When I scrolled through the posts at the very beginning of this thread that showed info for each resort, I had trouble finding a post in this thread that was dedicated just to AKL. Is there one, and I'm just not locating it? I did use the search bar as well.

Looking forward to chatting with you all in the coming months! Our trip will be most likely in May.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter