• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Does anyone know if there is a bathroom in the CL lounge or on the same floor at CR? Our flight lands early morning and I'm sure our room won't be ready and we may want to change clothes. Thanks

We are doing a split stay. WL CL and BWI CL. We are just within 60 days now for both, and have not been contacted by anyone. Is this the new norm?

Is this the right email address for club level for all resorts?disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com
If I reach out, will they help me get reservations at Artist point and 220? We could not get those on our own.

Besides the lounge, are there any current additional amenities for CL?
I remember package delivery, help with booking restaurants and special occasion stuff, turn down service etc and since no one reached out to help with booking our Rezzies, all that is gone?

We used to do the platinum package back in the 2000s and it basically included all the club level stuff and a lot more, but without the lounge. (room service, package delivery, deluxe dining plan including V&A, unlimited tours, turndown service, Premium cirque tickets, hot air balloon ride at DS, booking restaurants like 10 days before anyone else, etc!) I miss it!

We are doing a split stay. WL CL and BWI CL. We are just within 60 days now for both, and have not been contacted by anyone. Is this the new norm?

Is this the right email address for club level for all resorts?disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com
If I reach out, will they help me get reservations at Artist point and 220? We could not get those on our own.

Besides the lounge, are there any current additional amenities for CL?
I remember package delivery, help with booking restaurants and special occasion stuff, turn down service etc and since no one reached out to help with booking our Rezzies, all that is gone?

We used to do the platinum package back in the 2000s and it basically included all the club level stuff and a lot more, but without the lounge. (room service, package delivery, deluxe dining plan including V&A, unlimited tours, turndown service, Premium cirque tickets, hot air balloon ride at DS, booking restaurants like 10 days before anyone else, etc!) I miss it!
Ahhh....back in the day. Safe to say CL isn't like that anymore. They won't be able to "find" reservations that aren't available to everyone else. Keep trying..rezzies come available all the time. No more turndown service anywhere at this point. I can say though that the BWI CL food experience is the best on property.

If your contact information is updated and your MDE privacy options allow for phone calls DSS has been making calls and even some of the individual CL CMs have been calling usually a week before CL guest stays.

You can call them directly at 407-939-7777 or via email at disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com.

They are available seven days a week from 9 to 5 Eastern Time.

As far as dining reservations yes they can help you but they don't have access to any special blocks of reservations. Give them a call and discuss their complete service offerings.

Dave

There are also a set of very large bathrooms located just next to the escalators up / down at the Monorail station at the CR. Located on the 4th floor. We have used that set as they are very large, frequently very clean and not busy.

Dave
You know, I could have sworn that previously we had used 4th floor bathrooms in the past to get changed, but I didn't see them on the Disney website so I thought I was imagining it.

Last edited:
Any recent feedback on CL at Coronado Springs? We’re planning to try it out in September :)

We got back yesterday form our stay at Gran Destino, club level. Absolutely loved it, it was Disney customer service on steroids. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The club was definitely worth the extra money. I believe the food is made at Toledo upstairs, since they offer similar items.

We loved Toledo as well.

My only complaint was the room smelled so strongly of bleach when we first got there that my nose was burning. It took hours for it to go away. The room was also right under Dahlia Lounge and we got woken up both nights by the sound of chairs scraping the floor between midnight and 1 am 😖 😴

I'll try requesting a room on the other side of the building (closer to Chronos club) next time.

We got back yesterday form our stay at Gran Destino, club level. Absolutely loved it, it was Disney customer service on steroids. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The club was definitely worth the extra money. I believe the food is made at Toledo upstairs, since they offer similar items.

We loved Toledo as well.

My only complaint was the room smelled so strongly of bleach when we first got there that my nose was burning. It took hours for it to go away. The room was also right under Dahlia Lounge and we got woken up both nights by the sound of chairs scraping the floor between midnight and 1 am 😖 😴

I'll try requesting a room on the other side of the building (closer to Chronos club) next time.
Oh that sounds awesome other than the bleach and chairs! I’m really looking forward to it but haven’t seen many recent reviews here!

I was a bit behind with the thread, but I saw two BWI things that I wanted comment on.

1 - they tried to have us outside of the Innkeeper doors for our April trip. Same floor, just down the hall from the doors. It might have even been an upgrade (in theory), but I didn’t want a king room outside of the innkeepers doors for my family of 3. I didn’t want DD to not have a legit bed, and I also like for her to be able to visit the lounge on her own for a snack. I wouldn’t have been comfortable with that had we been outside of the club.

2 - we were then able to have the last room on the right. 02, I think? The balcony was small. It had two chairs, but barely any room to turn around. Here’s a weird picture, but it should show the space. My back was against the door.

Attachments

• 0F7C2D60-F00E-40EF-88F7-F1B56B27AB39.jpeg
    0F7C2D60-F00E-40EF-88F7-F1B56B27AB39.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 61
Does Poly club level have housekeeping every day? Is turndown service still provided in the evening?

Oh that sounds awesome other than the bleach and chairs! I’m really looking forward to it but haven’t seen many recent reviews here!
I'll be back in a couple weeks in my favorite room, 9436. I like that the bedroom is behind the elevators and not butted up to anybody else's room. I'll take pictures of the food offerings again in Chronos while I'm there.......

We loved Toledo as well.

Funny you should mention that. We stayed for one night on Sunday in the Casitas, and our room also smelled strongly of bleach.

I've had a couple of recent rooms with that heavy bleach-like cleaning product smell too. I swear I'm not that picky but hotel room smells sort of bother me and I've always liked how most Disney rooms have a pretty consistent clean/fresh smell, Disney doesn't use heavy fragrances, etc.... so these couple of recent rooms caught my attention. It did dissipate relatively quickly (or I got used to it).

I was a bit behind with the thread, but I saw two BWI things that I wanted comment on.

1 - they tried to have us outside of the Innkeeper doors for our April trip. Same floor, just down the hall from the doors. It might have even been an upgrade (in theory), but I didn’t want a king room outside of the innkeepers doors for my family of 3. I didn’t want DD to not have a legit bed, and I also like for her to be able to visit the lounge on her own for a snack. I wouldn’t have been comfortable with that had we been outside of the club.

2 - we were then able to have the last room on the right. 02, I think? The balcony was small. It had two chairs, but barely any room to turn around. Here’s a weird picture, but it should show the space. My back was against the door.
I had the room next to that recently. Also I have had that small balcony at the resort several times. It’s not bad for 2 but more than that it’s “need to take turns small”!

Looks like a fun dessert you and dd had :)

I've had a couple of recent rooms with that heavy bleach-like cleaning product smell too. I swear I'm not that picky but hotel room smells sort of bother me and I've always liked how most Disney rooms have a pretty consistent clean/fresh smell, Disney doesn't use heavy fragrances, etc.... so these couple of recent rooms caught my attention. It did dissipate relatively quickly (or I got used to it).

It was a shame, because the rest of the tower smelled heavenly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter