Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Dd is Pinot Grigio or Sav Blanc. Hmmm. Hopefully the sparkling is good or she can run to outer rim for a cocktail and bring it up.

Thanks for posting!

I agree , they probably have a back staircase somewhere ? Lol go fetch us something good? A girl can dream….

If I remember correctly, there was also a fifth selection in a separate ice bucket or chiller or whatever you call it, might have been champagne maybe?

Question, has anyone ever said they like the coddled eggs on this board?

We go in August and I am definitely asking that question to the CM’s. :rolleyes1 They look disgusting!

I ate my whole jar. Dunking toast in it really helps with the texture issue, since you’ve got the crunch from the toast to stiffen it up a little. I didn’t go for seconds, unlike the situation with the avocado toast, but I did eat the whole thing.

I really want a t-shirt saying “I ate my whole CL Coddled Egg and lived to tell the tale”

If I remember correctly, there was also a fifth selection in a separate ice bucket or chiller or whatever you call it, might have been champagne maybe?
Yep the champagne! I just don’t know what kind, I might be fussy ….. cheap alcohol = headache next day.

The label Michele has been at many cl’s this year, it’s a decent one and we would be happy with that.

Yep you remembered correctly, thx for posting 🥂👍

Hello,
we are getting very excited about our CL stay at AKL coming up in June!

We are staying in a 2 bedroom suite and would like any advice on room requests for best Savannah view. I have looked at the TP room views but there don’t seem to be very accurate for these particular CL suites.
Also does anyone know if the CL suites are all on high floors or could we end up with one one floor1?

Many thanks in advance.

Hello,

We are staying in a 2 bedroom suite and would like any advice on room requests for best Savannah view. I have looked at the TP room views but there don’t seem to be very accurate for these particular CL suites.
Also does anyone know if the CL suites are all on high floors or could we end up with one one floor1?

Many thanks in advance.
If you are using touring plans you can look at each flor by clicking the button on top right, I will often look at every floor to see what is different. BWI has the most interesting changes lol.

I would email dss your request, that usually works.

I have done cl which std is 4Th floor but I’ve also been on lower floors non cl.I actually prefer the view from lower floors. Why? The leaves of the trees are not on the way and you can see more animals.

🦒🦓🐃🐿🐇. Enjoy the view! It’s so relaxing to just sit and watch.

After changing our resort about 1300 times in the past few weeks, I *think* I just made our final change! A YC CL opened for the first half of our trip next week - and at the $500 off discount! So we have moved from the GF outer lagoon to YC CL before moving to BCV 2br for the second half.

I assume there would be no issue with having bell services pick up our luggage on our transfer day and hold it until the BCV is ready?

Also, are the YC and BCV parking lots connected? It has been so long since we have driven there I can't remember. Thanks!

*eta - sorry, I just realized I should have posted this on the BC/YC/BCV thread! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The sparkling label looks like Mas Fi Cava Brut. It's also in the appropriate Disney price range of $12/bottle.
I believe you’re correct. If that runs out, they may also change to Freixenet Blanc de Blancs Cava Brut since that’s what they use downstairs. I know if it runs out downstairs they just swap it for a similar cava.

Just had to share with people that will appreciate it….we’ve reached single digits in our countdown!!

In just 9 days we’ll be trying out the Chronos Club for the first time and then switching to Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Kilimanjaro Club for the second half of our trip.

I’ll be sure to post pictures and reviews of both clubs :teeth:

Just had to share with people that will appreciate it….we’ve reached single digits in our countdown!!

In just 9 days we’ll be trying out the Chronos Club for the first time and then switching to Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Kilimanjaro Club for the second half of our trip.

Enjoy! I'll be at AKL at the end of the month so pictures will be appreciated :)

The sparkling label looks like Mas Fi Cava Brut. It's also in the appropriate Disney price range of $12/bottle.
They raise room prices and give us cheaper alcohol. Sheesh.
I believe you’re correct. If that runs out, they may also change to Freixenet Blanc de Blancs Cava Brut since that’s what they use downstairs. I know if it runs out downstairs they just swap it for a similar cava.
Thx for the info.
Does the CR CL offer bottled water to take to the park? (Not the glass bottles)
They had them upon request at reopening 10/1/21.

Does the CR CL offer bottled water to take to the park? (Not the glass bottles)

Yes, upon request - but they aren't that forthcoming about it, generally speaking. They are the small Dasani bottles.

CR has a nice water refill machine that is good to fill your own bottles, we've taken to bringing our own at times (if we remember).

If you are using touring plans you can look at each flor by clicking the button on top right, I will often look at every floor to see what is different. BWI has the most interesting changes lol.

I would email dss your request, that usually works.

I have done cl which std is 4Th floor but I’ve also been on lower floors non cl.I actually prefer the view from lower floors. Why? The leaves of the trees are not on the way and you can see more animals.

🦒🦓🐃🐿🐇. Enjoy the view! It’s so relaxing to just sit and watch.
Thanks so much for your advice! I will definitely call dss with my request. The view Change on these rooms feel really confusing. They correlate to room numbers that don‘t appear to be that close, but it’s probably me tbh!

I would really just like a good view which I guess everyone does, but not sure if there are good/not so good views from the 2 bed suites.

Hello,

Many thanks in advance.

There are a few AKL CL pros around so hopefully they will chime in and correct me if I get any of this wrong.

To my knowledge there are 3 2-BR Suites on the Kudu Trail (2395, 3395, 4395) and 6 on the Zebra Trail (2591, 3591, 4591 and 2481, 3481, 4481). All of those are second, third, and fourth floor.

The Kudu Trail and Zebra Trail 2591, 3591, 4591 rooms are at the very end of their respective hallways and overlook the Arusha Savanna. These are going to be a rather material walk to the lobby/lounge given their "furthest away" location.

Zebra Trail 2481, 3481, 4481 are on that little "wing" that comes off main Zebra Trail hallway and overlook the Uzima Savanna. We stayed in 3481 once. I can't personally speak to what it's like staying in the other two locations, but I tend to like the closer location of the Uzima view as it's more proximate to the pool, lobby, lounge, etc. I have often wondered though if the Arusha views would be better. Uzima is OK, it's just smaller.

I just looked at TP and you're right, those pics aren't good. The 2-BRs have balconies on two sides (or at least the one I stayed in did) so what you're seeing isn't giving you a fair representation.

If this were me, for requests I'd probably say "Zebra Trail, high floor" and let the cards fall where they may.

Sorry if you already know all of that, but maybe it helps!

@ellataylor - Had to do some digging and these have some serious age to them (2018) but view pics from 3481 (third floor Uzima Savanna). The larger double balcony faces away from the savanna but has a good view when looking left. The other smaller balcony directly faces the savanna.

Attachments

• IMG_0266.jpeg
    IMG_0266.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0269.jpeg
    IMG_0269.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0275.jpeg
    IMG_0275.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0319.jpeg
    IMG_0319.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0277.jpeg
    IMG_0277.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0320.jpeg
    IMG_0320.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0348.jpeg
    IMG_0348.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0691.JPG
    IMG_0691.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0694.JPG
    IMG_0694.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 14
@GADisneyDad14 Thank you soooo much for your help, that was exactly what I was looking for with regards to location etc and your photos look make the Savannah look gorgeous!

Although….I take it there were a few animals at some point?! :)

I think your idea of keeping the request a little vague is a good one for me. I hate the pressure of making the wrong choice and am much more able to be happy with what is chosen for me!

Please tell Maddie that Mr Bill said Hi and I'll see her in August. Look forward to your pictures, would love to see a more upgraded breakfast. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter