• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Trying to summarize the 1800 pages here with one minor question. We are staying at GDT end of June leading to July 4th weekend.

Club food is there and a good substitute for regular meals for bfast and dinner (if you are a light eater), plus all the snacks you can stuff your bag with. Must plan something for lunch.

I ask bc we have a ressie this summer and we are doing a resort only stay. I’m not going to the theme parks. That being said, if I go club level I’m still probably gonna dish out for chicken tenders or pizza at the pool, right?

I've been adding photo links to page 1 of this thread you might want to check out! :D

1 sleep to go!!!!! got the email that we are getting the BWI CL Deluxe of our choice, at least one of the 3: 4225, 27, 29; DD down there already for her DH's brother's wedding; they will extend a week so we can hang together; after 5 canceled trips(and a cruise) we are finally escaping our isolation bubble; i just hope after 2 years of body atrophy i can handle all the walking; it sure aint the days where i would 'push' DD in her stroller at rope drop and beat almost everyone to her fav splash mtn back then; TG for DAS advance booking and returns; we will be in plane at 7 AM so she will get a day of return for us; i still sort of look like my pic so if you see me in the BWI or parks say hi;

1 sleep to go!!!!! got the email that we are getting the BWI CL Deluxe of our choice, at least one of the 3: 4225, 27, 29; DD down there already for her DH's brother's wedding; they will extend a week so we can hang together; after 5 canceled trips(and a cruise) we are finally escaping our isolation bubble; i just hope after 2 years of body atrophy i can handle all the walking; it sure aint the days where i would 'push' DD in her stroller at rope drop and beat almost everyone to her fav splash mtn back then; TG for DAS advance booking and returns; we will be in plane at 7 AM so she will get a day of return for us; i still sort of look like my pic so if you see me in the BWI or parks say hi;

We are checking in to BWI CL on Saturday, so our paths might cross! It’s me, DH and DD11. Safe travels and have a wonderful time!

I recently booked a one-night staycation at AKL Savanna View Club Level (Jambo House, I assume)
Will I need a magicband to use the elevator to the lounge or can I use one of the room key cards?

Please post pics if you can!! I’m curious to see if any of the offerings change over time.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to get the BC CL photos. I've switched resorts to the GF (not club level). My CM daughter was able to get me a discounted rate there at the last minute. Also, one of my daughters had to bail out of the trip, and I can't justify Club Level pricing for only 2 people. Looks like I and my CM daughter will be hanging out at Enchanted Rose at the Grand quite a bit. Between that and the pool bar, we can "pretend" that we're club level. LOL

Hello,

Probably a dumb question. I know at AKL you could possibly be on a different floor. Are all the Atrium Club rooms on the 12th floor at the CR? Are all rooms a short walk to the Atrium Lounge?

Thanks!

Hello,

Probably a dumb question. I know at AKL you could possibly be on a different floor. Are all the Atrium Club rooms on the 12th floor at the CR? Are all rooms a short walk to the Atrium Lounge?

Thanks!
Yes, all Atrium club rooms are on the 12th floor, and none of them are a very long walk, even the last ones on the ends aren’t bad.

A highlight of Tower Club/14th Floor rooms are the oversized balconies. They really make for excellent spaces and the updated furniture is really nice.

View attachment 625597

View attachment 625598

These two sections of the balcony are off the living room/dining room.
View attachment 625599

This one is off the bedroom.
View attachment 625600

No doubt a room on the other side (TPV side) gives you all the buzz/action of the Seven Seas Lagoon... but a Bay Lake view sure is nice - especially since you can always get the TP view from the lounge.

Not complaining one bit about the sunrises.
View attachment 625601

And the Electrical Water Pageant view doesn't get much better. I found the app had the accurate show time - which is currently right around 10:05pm.
View attachment 625603

The CM/team/department who made the 50th tag for the Electrical Water Pageant should get a raise. It's so simple but has such a nice message and a beautiful design.
View attachment 625602
Late to the party, but appreciate this post! The full size fridge was always nice for our family. The CL staff would stock it for us with drinks and would easily fit any celebration cake(s) we would order. It's also missing the desk in the living room? The bedroom bathroom is a nice upgrade as well as the dual sinks in each now. Our August trip is most likely going to get pushed back to March 2023, but we will travel soon enough! ;)

Does anyone know the approximate # of CL CMs per resort? I was thinking of taking a gift of regional snack food and want to buy enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter