Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

just booked Beach Club CL in May!! It’s been a few years (thanks pandemic) so I need a memory refresh of the fifth floor layout. Are there any rooms close enough to the lounge that we could use a baby monitor from the room to the lounge? We’ll be there with our almost three year old and would love to be able to sit in the lounge after he goes to sleep versus hiding on a balcony (if we even get one) or sitting very very still in the room.
We were in the room that was right next to the lounge. :) Here is a view of the room location from the outside. The lounge is circled in blue and the room is circled in yellow. It was room 5652. It was also a little noisy there because of all the people who would gather outside the door to talk to their friends or the CMs at the desk, so you might want to take that into consideration.

BC 2 lounge and room.jpg

What is Disney's obsession with serving food in jars? I don't get it.

WL CL does this and it can be a little annoying carrying more than a couple jars to the table. But it does prevent people from taking too much of one food item.

Could someone share the DSS # for club level requests? I thought I had saved it but can't find it thanks!!

Working on page 1 updates! So far I've created new posts for the GF, BWI and WL and added some pics. Now I'm going back through old comments looking for pic links. If anyone has any to add send me a private message! :D

Looks great so far!!! Thank you so much for doing this!! 🥰

Working on page 1 updates! So far I've created new posts for the GF, BWI and WL and added some pics. Now I'm going back through old comments looking for pic links. If anyone has any to add send me a private message! :D

The updates are looking great so far. Really appreciate you doing all this. It’s great to see it laid out that way and will be so helpful to people planning upcoming trips, etc.
Thanks! 😃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter