Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

haha pro tip- If you leave daily tips they make sure you have plenty of inventory of everything.

We do! Lol

I think she just didn’t realize I snatched them all.;);)

I’ll have to say having daily maid service was nice. It’s the first time since Covid that we’ve had that. When we stayed at the Dolphin and the Swan it was every 4th day.

Oh there's another "gotcha" I learned about doing it from the website... Your login expires after 30 minutes. So it is very inconvenient to have your login expire in the middle of searching and have to log in again. Solution - log in at 5:55am Eastern time, and you won't expire until 25 minutes into your ADR booking window!
Can you have a second log-in from another computer? And have someone else in your party make reservations at the same time

Well, I have just finished packing for my long awaited trip! Jim and I are both so looking forward to our trip back to the Boardwalk Inn. Leave on the 8:45 flight out of Nashville and should land by 11:30. Have a town car picking us up and we will be on our way. We have dinner on Friday, the 18th, our anniversary, at the Flying Fish. It is where we have celebrated the past 10 years. Going to enjoy the lunches we have planned and enjoy the parks I have made reservations at. Jim enjoys people watching while I shop!

Well, I have just finished packing for my long awaited trip! Jim and I are both so looking forward to our trip back to the Boardwalk Inn. Leave on the 8:45 flight out of Nashville and should land by 11:30. Have a town car picking us up and we will be on our way. We have dinner on Friday, the 18th, our anniversary, at the Flying Fish. It is where we have celebrated the past 10 years. Going to enjoy the lunches we have planned and enjoy the parks I have made reservations at. Jim enjoys people watching while I shop!
:smickey: Bon voyage! Enjoy your trip~ :wizard:

Can you have a second log-in from another computer? And have someone else in your party make reservations at the same time

Yes. I have done this before when I've needed to try to get 2 reservations at the same time to split our rather large traveling group. Ie., we had a party of 10 and I split into 6 & 4 using my login for one set of reservations and my husband's in another browser for the other set.

So, regarding the Tonga Suites at the Poly...

We are booked for 8 days in April in the Honeymoon Suite. We are going for our first adults-only relaxing trip since both kids went to college. It's also going to be my 50th birthday during the trip.

As of right now, it sounds like they have eliminated one of the BIGGEST selling points of the Tonga Suites: the free room service. From what I understand, room service was offered because of their inability to offer hot appetizers and other hot offerings in the Tonga Lounge. For those that aren't familiar, I've attached the free room service menu offered pre-covid below. I’ve also attached a photo of the breakfast I found online (not my photo).

As you can see, it was pretty great...especially the breakfast which was more robust than what is typically offered in the lounge.

My DH did chat with Signature Services and they confirmed that, to date, the room service has not returned. And, they have no idea if there are plans to bring it back.

Here are the things I need to get off my chest:

1. They got rid of a major service. I am not happy that the price doesn't reflect that. I know it's in their terms that services may change, but come on, this is a big one.

2. At least tell your customers what they are getting for their money. Room service? No room service? Just let me know so I can alter my plans if I want to.

3. Now, instead of eating a full breakfast and sipping coffee in my room in my PJs every morning, I'll be waking up, getting ready, and trekking to a whole other building to eat with the crowd?

4. We also booked this room with covid in mind. We were more comfortable with the room service for this reason. Now, it's too late to book elsewhere.

5. One of the best parts of CL is bringing appetizers and a beverage back to the room to enjoy on our private balcony. How do we carry (balance) individually plated appetizers and drinks back to our room which isn't even in the same building?

6. These rooms aren't anywhere near the actual club level. For goodness sake, Disney, please understand that you can't (shouldn't) charge a massive premium for these rooms with this level of service eliminated.

I really, really try to stay positive with all things Disney-trip-related, but this one has gotten the best of me. The elimination of this major service most definitely changes the relaxing vibe I wanted for this trip.

Oh, and Happy Valentines Day. :rotfl:D4507377-E1BF-4AB3-8021-9F6D54B9D883.jpeg
DD7B6DAE-BBCA-426F-BA2B-8C2DD31629F8.jpeg

Last edited:

We are booked for 8 days in April in the Honeymoon Suite. We are going for our first adults-only relaxing trip since both kids went to college. It's also going to be my 50th birthday during the trip.

As of right now, it sounds like they have eliminated one of the BIGGEST selling points of the Tonga Suites: the free room service. From what I understand, room service was offered because of their inability to offer hot appetizers and other hot offerings in the Tonga Lounge. For those that aren't familiar, I've attached the free room service menu offered pre-covid below. I’ve also attached a photo of the breakfast I found online (not my photo).

As you can see, it was pretty great...especially the breakfast which was more robust than what is typically offered in the lounge.

My DH did chat with Signature Services and they confirmed that, to date, the room service has not returned. And, they have no idea if there are plans to bring it back.

1. They got rid of a major service. I am not happy that the price doesn't reflect that. I know it's in their terms that services may change, but come on, this is a big one.

2. At least tell your customers what they are getting for their money. Room service? No room service? Just let me know so I can alter my plans if I want to.

3. Now, instead of eating a full breakfast and sipping coffee in my room in my PJs every morning, I'll be waking up, getting ready, and trekking to a whole other building to eat with the crowd?

4. We also booked this room with covid in mind. We were more comfortable with the room service for this reason. Now, it's too late to book elsewhere.

5. One of the best parts of CL is bringing appetizers and a beverage back to the room to enjoy on our private balcony. How do we carry (balance) individually plated appetizers and drinks back to our room which isn't even in the same building?

6. These rooms aren't anywhere near the actual club level. For goodness sake, Disney, please understand that you can't (shouldn't) charge a massive premium for these rooms with this level of service eliminated.

I really, really try to stay positive with all things Disney-trip-related, but this one has gotten the best of me. The elimination of this major service most definitely changes the relaxing vibe I wanted for this trip.

Oh, and Happy Valentines Day. :rotfl:View attachment 647479
View attachment 647480
Unfortunately this seems like exactly the type of perk that’s on the chopping block these days. Your disappointment is totally understandable, but I’m sure the refurbed suite will make up for it.

Wilderness Lodge CL review

Overall...amazing! Staff was so pleasant and helpful. Food amazing for breakfast and dinner. Enough for a meal, easily.

Breakfast variety rotated about every three days, included a hot egg dish, oatmeal with toppings and a meat (sausage, crispy bacon, ham). Also included fresh berries and melon, yogurt, pastries.

Midday snacks were a little disappointing, but not terrible. Bagged chips with assorted dips (these were tasty!), wrapped single serve fruit, veggies and dip.

Dinner was amazing every night. So much variety! I can’t even remember it all. Each night had a smoked meat (ribs, chicken, brisket, all delicious), some kind of cold chicken salad (traditional and curried), a cold fish salad type dish, cheeses and fruit, kids dish were a roasted chicken and veggie mix and a beef pasta. I watched multiple kids smash bowl after bowl of that pasta!

Desserts were great as well. Fruit cobbler, two kinds of dessert shooters, mini cupcakes and cookies.

Housekeeping was daily and excellent. Rooms bright and clean, love the refurb.

Happy to answer any questions!

Poly CL review

I wish it were as great as my above WL review, but we weren’t big fans. Let me start by saying I love the Poly. It’s my favorite resort and we almost always stay there. This is our first time trying CL at the Poly. After coming from a relaxing calm week in the WL lounge, the Poly felt the exact opposite. It was always crowded, loud, and impossible to find a seat. Some guy was walking around barefoot in the food area! They seemed very understaffed. I will say the staff that was there were great, there just clearly wasn’t enough of them. We were dealing with a food allergy for our toddler, and we honestly didnt feel safe eating in the lounge with her. Tables had plates and cups left on them, things werent wiped down. Just overall not the serene experience we had just had over at the WL. Because of this we rarely ate in the lounge.

The room refurb is great and housekeeping was awesome as well. We just didn’t feel like we could enjoy the lounge. After some hectic, crazy crowded days in the parks, the last thing we wanted to deal with was a chaotic lounge. We were pretty bummed. But, lesson learned. We will just enjoy the Poly in a regular room! The price was also $200/night more than our WL CL room, and in no way did it feel like it should have been that much more.

Poly CL review

I wish it were as great as my above WL review, but we weren’t big fans. Let me start by saying I love the Poly. It’s my favorite resort and we almost always stay there. This is our first time trying CL at the Poly. After coming from a relaxing calm week in the WL lounge, the Poly felt the exact opposite. It was always crowded, loud, and impossible to find a seat. Some guy was walking around barefoot in the food area! They seemed very understaffed. I will say the staff that was there were great, there just clearly wasn’t enough of them. We were dealing with a food allergy for our toddler, and we honestly didnt feel safe eating in the lounge with her. Tables had plates and cups left on them, things werent wiped down. Just overall not the serene experience we had just had over at the WL. Because of this we rarely ate in the lounge.

The room refurb is great and housekeeping was awesome as well. We just didn’t feel like we could enjoy the lounge. After some hectic, crazy crowded days in the parks, the last thing we wanted to deal with was a chaotic lounge. We were pretty bummed. But, lesson learned. We will just enjoy the Poly in a regular room! The price was also $200/night more than our WL CL room, and in no way did it feel like it should have been that much more.
That was always my dislike for Poly CL, the crowds. And chaos. I've been in other crowded lounges but none came with the chaos that Poly did. I don't see ever staying there again. Twice was enough.

I really hope Club Level cash tipping doesn’t become a thing.
At Disney, no. But at other hotel club lounges, it is appropriate to tip and appreciated. Especially if you plan on becoming a regular there.

Oh, and Happy Valentines Day. :rotfl:

I agree with all that you've said, but Disney won't stop unless people stop booking. Maybe it will be back by the time you get there. Definitely a risk, though.

I think the CL lounge prices are generally too high as well. I have not booked it, but many are still booking. If I were Disney I would charge more too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter