• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

WL = pre-covid best overall CL experience in my opinion. Lobby views alone make it tough to beat and solid, well-themed food/bev and nice array of seating options.
Thank you! And did you like the pool at WL? I’m kind of being torn. WL is so tranquil. Our usual family favourite has been AKL but we found ourselves wishing we were more In The Epcot area our last trip… the boys kinda outgrew AKL. However, being as we won’t have a park hopper (not sure it’s worth adding for just 2 days???) that won’t be as big a factor . The CL experience at WL looks amazing

Thank you! And did you like the pool at WL? I’m kind of being torn. WL is so tranquil. Our usual family favourite has been AKL but we found ourselves wishing we were more In The Epcot area our last trip… the boys kinda outgrew AKL. However, being as we won’t have a park hopper (not sure it’s worth adding for just 2 days???) that won’t be as big a factor . The CL experience at WL looks amazing

Seems to me there’s a chance your boys will have the same feeling about WL, IMO.

Unless you just want to pull rank and go WL because that’s what YOU want (which I’ve done with my family many times, so no judgement here!), I’d vote for YC CL (and getting hoppers :stir:). The variety of things to do for your crew (either split up or together) both in the parks and the Epcot resorts seems too compelling to me.

I do love WL and WL CL though. It’s just a different vibe. Although maybe your crew would all be fine with just chilling at a low-key resort like WL before your big cruise?

Lol, guess I’m no help.

Checked in to WL this morning. Room was ready at 9:00 am!! Breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal for hot items. CM said they had smoked salmon but it ran out by the time we arrived...at 9:00 am. That was a little silly. I love smoked salmon. Otherwise, good breakfast. Will go for apps a little later.

The Boulder Ridge pool has a giant hot tub with a TNT-themed bubble switch…not sure there’s much more you need in life.

Seems to me there’s a chance your boys will have the same feeling about WL, IMO.

Unless you just want to pull rank and go WL because that’s what YOU want (which I’ve done with my family many times, so no judgement here!), I’d vote for YC CL (and getting hoppers :stir:). The variety of things to do for your crew (either split up or together) both in the parks and the Epcot resorts seems too compelling to me.

I do love WL and WL CL though. It’s just a different vibe. Although maybe your crew would all be fine with just chilling at a low-key resort like WL before your big cruise?

Lol, guess I’m no help.
Oh to the contrary! You are a huge voice of reason! Lolol and I was even considering park hoppers so they could go to Epcot in the evening if they wanted… plus teppan Edo is one of our favourite restaurants and we can’t get there without a ticket lolol plus my son reminded me that ratatouille ride is in Epcot and new! 😂 hmmmm big pluses for staying with YC

Checked in to WL this morning. Room was ready at 9:00 am!! Breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal for hot items. CM said they had smoked salmon but it ran out by the time we arrived...at 9:00 am. That was a little silly. I love smoked salmon. Otherwise, good breakfast. Will go for apps a little later.
And this makes me all warm and fuzzy for WL lolol oh I am struggling! Not sure if I should go with quiet and quaint or stay YC CL… WL CL sounds fabulous, hoping YC lounge offers the same hot breakfast choices!

Thanks for the update. Good to hear some of the CL are still serving a "normal" breakfast. Maybe there is still hope that CSR will bring it back in the near future.

Apps tonight at WL were tomato soup 😍, bbq chicken, a kids pasta which had a meat sauce. Charcuterie and other things. Really yummy. Now waiting for desserts and cordials. Trying hard to justify the cost of club level. 😄

They still have the beers on tap?

[/QUOTE
I enjoyed the pool at WL. Very quaint. If you aren't doing hoppers I would pick WL. It would be such a tease to be at YC and not do world showcase. Unless your kids will wander over to jellyrolls and whatever else is at the BW. Walking to Epcot is the beauty of the YC. Otherwise you may as well enjoy the boat at WL. If it makes you feel better. Over Easter we did a short stay with only 3 days being available for hopping, including arrival day. I got hoppers and we were glad to have them. If you want to relax, forgo the hopper and stay at wl. You will want them at YC for world showcase. Your kids especially may want to wander at night. Tough decisions.

Got our VIP tour booked for our trip in February. I did end up having to call in on my 60 day mark. I had reached out by email to signature services and they replied that they are currently not doing any advanced reservations for guests. I called right at 9:00. 45 minute wait.
for those who have done a recent tour what is appropriate amount to tip our guide?

Last edited:
Opened after 8:20. Tap was Kona Brewery Golden Ale. I had to ask for plates, because they were out. Not a great dessert experience. Food was fine, but really? Over 20 minutes late opening and no plates.

Got our VIP tour booked for our trip in February. I did end up having to call in on my 60 day mark. I had reached out by email to signature services and they replied that they are currently not doing any advanced reservations for guests. I called right at 9:00. 45 minute wait.
for those who have done a recent tour what is appropriate amount to tip our guide?

Thanks for the info. I’ve always done my own advance reservations anyway, but this just strikes me as ridiculous. Why the heck even have “Signature Services” anyway? Exactly what “services” do they provide? 🙄

We have usually tipped 15-20%. Its a big tip but they do spend a whole day with you. However, we tipped very little in Paris as the guide was terrible.

I also emailed DSS on Monday to add a room request and for a dining reservation. I got an auto email saying I would receive a response within 48 hours. It’s now Sunday morning and no word from them. Trip is in 20 days now and I never got a call from them either. 😔

I also emailed DSS on Monday to add a room request and for a dining reservation. I got an auto email saying I would receive a response within 48 hours. It’s now Sunday morning and no word from them. Trip is in 20 days now and I never got a call from them either. 😔
For my November trip I emailed a room request and got a response very quickly, however, they told me they could not help me with dining, but I could speak to my club concierge when I arrived. I ended up snagging the res myself a few days prior.

I'm not sure if i should ask this here or on the WL thread, but we are staying in a deluxe club room in January, and have two in pack n plays. Has anyone stayed in that room layout that can remember if there might be enough space for both, hopefully both in the bedroom, but if we needed the living part we could make it work. We like to put the kids to bed earlier then enjoy some quiet (and snacks 😂) before going to bed ourselves. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter