• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Ya know. Every day? Wonder if they’ll have coddled eggs tomorrow…

The same items were daily on our trip in October. Looks the same as what you’ve been reporting. Was hoping they’d start mixing things up a bit, but doesn’t look like it. They’re making the food at CG now (from what I was told) - someone up there must really love those coddled eggs!

well an update on our trip to the Grand Floridian
got a call yesterday about possibly moving our room. we have the only roll in shower room in the main building. she tried real hard but had to call again today to ask if we would be OK with one night in a regular room as someone is already in the ADA roll in shower room. I said OK i think we can handle that. so one night in a regular room which will be ready when we arrive and we can stay in that room until the ADA room is cleaned the 22nd. She also credited me $200 and made us a dinner reservation at Citrico's for arrival day. 😁😋

she is also going to try and work with the campground to possibly upgrade us over there because i was so nice to work with. Pixie Dust at its best. the magic is slowly returning 😁😁😁

Just goes to show that being nice pays off. 😁

Constant changes but now that dd here at my house visiting the vote is AKL cl with AP discount 1/15-17.
Starts with HRH the dark side 1/12-14 and poly std 1/14-15. Lots of moves but gonna be great/.

So, does that mean you canceled the upcoming Poly trip? 🤔

Ya know. Every day? Wonder if they’ll have coddled eggs tomorrow…
Omg. CODDLED EGGS THIRD DAY IN A ROW!!!!! You can’t make this up. Avocado toast again. At least croissants in rotation today.

In CR’s defense, the evening stuff is quite good - last night, there was Isreali couscous salad, tomato and mozzarella salad, shrimp salad, braised lamb shoulder, salmon (I think? Sorry, not a big salmon fan so didn’t notice details), mac and cheese, tater tots. Wine selection the same, varied and good.

It’s officially a holiday week and D23, the lounge is packed. Checking out today!
I do like the rooms (those bathrooms!) and the view is sublime. CMs are great. But the same main dish every morning for breakfast? I just don’t get it. And it isn’t just bc I’m not an egg fan. This is my 5th CL stay, and I’ve not seen this anywhere else.

Omg. CODDLED EGGS THIRD DAY IN A ROW!!!!! You can’t make this up. Avocado toast again. At least croissants in rotation today.

In CR’s defense, the evening stuff is quite good - last night, there was Isreali couscous salad, tomato and mozzarella salad, shrimp salad, braised lamb shoulder, salmon (I think? Sorry, not a big salmon fan so didn’t notice details), mac and cheese, tater tots. Wine selection the same, varied and good.

It’s officially a holiday week and D23, the lounge is packed. Checking out today!
I do like the rooms (those bathrooms!) and the view is sublime. CMs are great. But the same main dish every morning for breakfast? I just don’t get it. And it isn’t just bc I’m not an egg fan. This is my 5th CL stay, and I’ve not seen this anywhere else.
I did all 4 opened cl’s post Covid. I didn’t care for CR’s breakfast. Truthfully I generally don’t eat breakfast but I take something for later like stuff to make ham n cheese croissant.

We had 3 nights at Cr and I think breakfast was the same all days. I wasn’t a fan of the fruit . I love a little ham n fruit plate some days and it was too mushy.

I loved the room and view but at rack rate it’s just not “worth it” for me to go back cl unless it’s a special occasion.

The cutbacks are disappointing,

I was happy to get AKL cl at close to 1/2 the price CR cl would be same days. 2 nights for price of one? Better food? Both have good views , just different.

I have poly non cl next. Honestly with dd , Tambu lounge or tiki terrace is just as fun or more. Mobile ordering breakfast makes for a smooth morning, I see Tonga toast in our future lol. It’s nice you can get Kona to-go as well. If the room has a nice view just eat there instead,

Enjoy your trip and don’t forget to grab snacks for trip home!

I did all 4 opened cl’s post Covid. I didn’t care for CR’s breakfast. Truthfully I generally don’t eat breakfast but I take something for later like stuff to make ham n cheese croissant.

We had 3 nights at Cr and I think breakfast was the same all days. I wasn’t a fan of the fruit . I love a little ham n fruit plate some days and it was too mushy.

I loved the room and view but at rack rate it’s just not “worth it” for me to go back cl unless it’s a special occasion.

The cutbacks are disappointing,

I was happy to get AKL cl at close to 1/2 the price CR cl would be same days. 2 nights for price of one? Better food? Both have good views , just different.

I have poly non cl next. Honestly with dd , Tambu lounge or tiki terrace is just as fun or more. Mobile ordering breakfast makes for a smooth morning, I see Tonga toast in our future lol. It’s nice you can get Kona to-go as well. If the room has a nice view just eat there instead,

Enjoy your trip and don’t forget to grab snacks for trip home!
I’m excited to hear how Poly is - I don’t stay in this area with DH anymore, it’s not his jam, but the one time we stayed there, the lounge offerings were pretty nice. And I love the Ceremonial House. It’ll be that or RPC next time I meet my sister here. With DH, it’ll be YC or BWI.

CR was really good for evening apps, and they kept up with crowds admirably. It might be great for people who prioritize that.

On Thursday, the last night of our trip, we went to Grand Floridian to eat at Citricos.

of course we had to get a gingerbread shingle that we ended up eating on the plane home.

dinner at Citricos was outstanding:
Strawberry salad;
Wife had the chicken:
I had the filet:
we split dessert:

All in all, another wonderful trip.

So if you remember Disney was going to send me a gift for my birthday when we checked in to the GF due to park reservation issues this summer

Pluto sent me a wonderful birthday present

Disney did good 😁

more tomorrow on how the room change goes

GF CL same mid day offerings as in September for opening, chips cookies and packaged veggies
1CA953A8-F8ED-42C0-928A-ED7EF0B176CF.jpeg1346523E-C522-4D7C-917E-BBE20B83E5B1.jpeg77F77DCC-33A8-47F5-BC0D-735BE09D8423.jpeg40FEDF8E-5D5F-4CDE-88FC-1F0DA833829F.jpeg

Decisions, Decisions... we have an extra day tacked on to our upcoming poly stay due to flights. I currently have the extra night booked at the new JW bonnet creek, but now I see there is a CL room at AK open... AK club is the only one we haven't tried yet! But I am having a hard time swallowing the price, it's more that our last Contemporary Atrium CL Theme park view room, ha ha! But just one night so maybe I should do it anyway... I don't want to give Disney justification on these outrageous prices. What say you experts, give it an overpriced go? Or save a ton of $ and check out the new JW?

Decisions, Decisions... we have an extra day tacked on to our upcoming poly stay due to flights. I currently have the extra night booked at the new JW bonnet creek, but now I see there is a CL room at AK open... AK club is the only one we haven't tried yet! But I am having a hard time swallowing the price, it's more that our last Contemporary Atrium CL Theme park view room, ha ha! But just one night so maybe I should do it anyway... I don't want to give Disney justification on these outrageous prices. What say you experts, give it an overpriced go? Or save a ton of $ and check out the new JW?
I cannot give you an answer specifically, but I will tell you AKL CL is our favorite - at least it was before the Covid shutdown and changes. We've not been back since reopening. But it's an awesome CL. And one night does get you access to the CL for 2 days! Good luck with your decision. You certainly don't have a bad one - just need to decide what you want to do!

Hi,

How much is it compared to the JW Bonnet creek? If the price is high I would have difficulty paying it as you likely will not get the room till mid afternoon then have to check out by 11am so it is a short time ( 2 nights would be better) alothough you may get use of the club lounge on check out day also

Last edited:
I just returned from our CL stay at AKL and it was wonderful! I got to meet Lorenzo and Francisco for the first time, and the two of them alone made our stay 1000 times better. Lorenzo always brightened our mornings and Francisco has now become an adopted member of our family. :) I can't say enough good things about the CMs working up there and if you are lucky enough to stay there, please be sure to get to know these wonderful people. They go above and beyond every single day!

Do it! Don't forget to report back 🤣

Starting to think of next year's trip. I have an AP question. We most likely will only have 1 trip with it. Do i renew? I have plenty of time to decide but I'm procrastinating real world stuff lol. Discounts have been low/rare at hotels and now memory maker isnt included. We do eat a lot when we go. I have the Disney visa though. Are all the restaurants/merchandise discounts the same? I would be going in the summer. 5 day hopper. We get MM even though my kids suck and hate pictures lol. My oldest will be off to college next year 😪 my baby. We are taking an adult only cruise in July as well. Any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter