Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I'm going to post & run... so far today my 2yo has (1) crawled under the balcony divider to get onto the neighbors balcony and refused to come back (2) called 911 from the hotel room and hung up while I was in the bathroom. I have my hands full!

We checked it to RPC yesterday and everything has been great so far. The concierge who greeted us offered us wine immediately (must have been obvious we just finished a day of flying with little ones). Wish the mid-day offerings were a little more robust, but they're great for the kids. Desserts were great - was hard to fine CM to get wine from though. Breakfast was a solid ok - Nespresso machine milk feature wasn't working.

That's the first thing that caught my eye and I hate it. I don't like words on things meant to be aesthetically pleasing because my brain will just harp on it. Not to mention her hair style was just cringe worthy. As a character I like Edna a lot, but that's where I draw the line.

As a comparison to the “Incredi-rooms”, this was the only piece of IP in the entire room. The double queens were Frozone themed. As people who thoroughly hated the preview pictures of the lower floors, my wife and I were quite worried about what 14 would look like. I don’t disagree on words on walls, but the style was enough of retro-modern that it didn’t bother us.

I'm going to post & run... so far today my 2yo has (1) crawled under the balcony divider to get onto the neighbors balcony and refused to come back (2) called 911 from the hotel room and hung up while I was in the bathroom. I have my hands full!

We checked it to RPC yesterday and everything has been great so far. The concierge who greeted us offered us wine immediately (must have been obvious we just finished a day of flying with little ones). Wish the mid-day offerings were a little more robust, but they're great for the kids. Desserts were great - was hard to fine CM to get wine from though. Breakfast was a solid ok - Nespresso machine milk feature wasn't working.
Oh my! Kids! Try to enjoy it even when stressful! They little for such a small time. My kids are 24 and 26. I miss that randomness , well maybe, 😂❤️

My cl peeps usually have tried everything . What’s this?

La Cava Experience? At Epcot.

There is a La Cava Del Tequila also; what’s the difference

I’m thinking for a mom n me trip dd may like it. She loves Tequila.

I also found the CG Celebration at the Top for arrival day. I think it’s going to be like brunch, aka hard to get. You get food, drinks, desserts, cordials, views for $129. Oh yeah!

My cl peeps usually have tried everything . What’s this?

La Cava Experience? At Epcot.

There is a La Cava Del Tequila also; what’s the difference

I’m thinking for a mom n me trip dd may like it. She loves Tequila.

I also found the CG Celebration at the Top for arrival day. I think it’s going to be like brunch, aka hard to get. You get food, drinks, desserts, cordials, views for $129. Oh yeah!

Here’s what they sent me when I inquired about it earlier this year. Caveat in case anything has changed lately since this is several months old.

Here is more info regarding our Agave Experience:

Come enjoy an Agave Experience at La Cava del tequila where one of our certified Tequila Ambassadors will help enhance and broaden your agave spirits knowledge.

Each guest participating will be tasting rare and unique agave expressions; some exclusive to our bar or to this experience and not available anywhere else in the world.

This experience is for adults 21 and older and will last 45 minutes with a cost of $100 ++ per person with a minimum of 4 guests and a maximum of 6 per tasting.

Reservations can be made by sending an email to lacava@palmasrestaurants.com

Please let us know if you would be interested on this so that we can help you out with a reservation.

I never did do it (darn kids) but I’ve read some favorable reviews.

We regularly stay in the king rooms. There are 2 of them on the 14th (apparently there are some on 12th as well but do not have the same theming). Here is a link to the pictures of the new room:

I had this booked and canceled for an Atrium Cl room in case dh or future sil wanted to come for 50th.
I love everything but what’s over the bed. It’s so random lol.

Thanks for posting! Dd and I may do that room someday, discount gods willing😂

Here’s what they sent me when I inquired about it earlier this year. Caveat in case anything has changed lately since this is several months old.

Here is more info regarding our Agave Experience:

Come enjoy an Agave Experience at La Cava del tequila where one of our certified Tequila Ambassadors will help enhance and broaden your agave spirits knowledge.

Each guest participating will be tasting rare and unique agave expressions; some exclusive to our bar or to this experience and not available anywhere else in the world.

This experience is for adults 21 and older and will last 45 minutes with a cost of $100 ++ per person with a minimum of 4 guests and a maximum of 6 per tasting.

Reservations can be made by sending an email to lacava@palmasrestaurants.com

Please let us know if you would be interested on this so that we can help you out with a reservation.

I never did do it (darn kids) but I’ve read some favorable reviews.
What is weird is there is no quest minimum required AND no price given when booking ??

DDwas so excited about it though, I’ll give it a shot.

We regularly stay in the king rooms. There are 2 of them on the 14th (apparently there are some on 12th as well but do not have the same theming). Here is a link to the pictures of the new room:

Thanks for the pics! Is the refrigerator under the coffeemaker area?

We have been in that room before and while the bathroom looks great I think we are going to miss the dressers under the TV and the bench at the end of the bed.

As crazy as they were I really miss those days. Time goes so fast. Hope you have a great trip!

Thanks for the pics! Is the refrigerator under the coffeemaker area?

We have been in that room before and while the bathroom looks great I think we are going to miss the dressers under the TV and the bench at the end of the bed.

There is a beverage chiller under the coffee area (they are moving away from ”fridges”). The drawer space has been moved into the closet, but we miss the drawer space and the bench as well. The bathrooms used to be slightly different (bidet in one and tub in the other), but with the bidet gone we are wondering if the tub is gone too In the other king.

Lol, so I was going to say it’s interesting that they didn’t really use any Incredibles theming in this room (which isn’t the case for the others I’ve seen on 14) - but then my brain finally processed the “Mode” above the bed. At first I was thinking it was some sort of photo watermark or something and didn’t realize that was real! That is… bold.
I think if they had left off the word "Mode" it would have been ok, if it was just her hair/head up there I would have gotten that it was her and been ok, but the giant word just ruins the whole thing.

Quick question for all you club level gurus....I know you can use club level until midnight on the day you check out - but - what if you are checking in to a different room the next day (a villa). Does your check in cancel your access to the club level for that "check out" day?

Quick question for all you club level gurus....I know you can use club level until midnight on the day you check out - but - what if you are checking in to a different room the next day (a villa). Does your check in cancel your access to the club level for that "check out" day?
No, It should not cancel your access and if you happen to find your card key or magic band not working on the elevator on that transitional day, just go to the font desk and they'll send someone down to get you/fix the card.

I had a problem where I had two rooms under my name, one was club level, one not. They issued card keys for the club level room because we cannot have two rooms linked to one MDE profile at the same time, but my magic band still opened the non-CL room's door and activated the elevator.

Last edited:
No, It should not and if you happen to find your card key not working on the elevator on that transitional day, just go to the font desk and they'll send someone down to get you/fix the card.

I had a problem where I had two rooms under my name, one was club level, one not. They issued card keys for the club level room but my magic band still opened the old room's door and activated the elevator.
Great, thank you! Much appreciated!

Don't forget to ask for a 5th floor Deluxe room if you want to be closer to the Old Faithful Club on the 7th floor. The Deluxe rooms are 2 per floor on floors 1-5. They are located at the far end of the hallway overlooking Bay Lake.

Dave
WL club rooms are not near the Old Faithful Club?

Today's diary from RPC - breakfast was absolutely fantastic! Warm options where egg/cheese tortilla roll ups topped with sausage and cheese blintzes with strawberry sauce. Both were incredibly delicious. Also happy that the Nespresso milk was working - momma needs her latte! We missed mid-day & evening offerings today. I'm currently in the lounge enjoying a glass of bubbly and cheesecake & cannoli while dad is hopefully convincing the little ladies to go to sleep. A mom can dream 🤣

If I have a Deluxe BWI CL room booked and want closest stair-wise to the lounge, am I requesting 4th Floor?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter