• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Did you have a Standard view CL at the BWI? What was the view of? I'm a little concerned...we have been fortunate in the past to have a BWI Deluxe..best view ever. At this time, we have a Standard CL booked for December...concerned about the view from the room.....

I just checked, and it was 4204. So no pool, just gardens. And not bad at all. Just not nearly as good as a Boardwalk View for the same price, a hoof, and not even partial fireworks. I guess it must have been hard with so few BW view rooms, but I think having BW view as a book able category is the way to go- then you can’t be disappointed if you don’t get it 😊.
127AF9EE-47A1-402F-8200-3D7128200710.jpegC076342F-F9FA-41EF-812E-CDDED9A7BAD0.jpeg7B126FDB-807F-4987-A39A-890F2ADFC2B0.jpeg

D

Domt be afraid to email dss and say last time I had room x and it was tricky with littles carrying stuff / prefer a room closer to lounge.
Sometimes it helps .

I have had great views and not so great views and or locations . It balances out over time usually .

I’ve only done BWI once too !

Be there soon !

I did, and they did email back with the standard reply of we will note your request and try our best, etc… so we’ll see. I also used touring plans. I had done both of those last time also, though. Like I said, I’m Trying to expect the same so nowhere to go but lateral or up at least!

Right now, Hollywood BD lounge isn't open...it's our favorite place to sit outside and eat/drink/people watch. Hoping it's open by December.

FWIW, I am 99% sure it is open. There were people out there and the bar was open last time I was there (Labor Day’ish), and hours are posted on Disney’s website. Not sure if maybe menu/offerings are limited?

I did, and they did email back with the standard reply of we will note your request and try our best, etc… so we’ll see. I also used touring plans. I had done both of those last time also, though. Like I said, I’m Trying to expect the same so nowhere to go but lateral or up at least!
I sent you a PM

FWIW, I am 99% sure it is open. There were people out there and the bar was open last time I was there (Labor Day’ish), and hours are posted on Disney’s website. Not sure if maybe menu/offerings are limited?

Hollywood Brown Derby IS open now - and they have a food menu. Earlier this year, it was cocktails only - you had to order at the bar. Now, you are seated (1st come) and order with a cast member.

I like the couch and extra seat that slides under the side table. Did they get ride of the giant desk? I didn’t notice a desk at all, but didn’t see a view of that angle to show what was where it used to be.

Yep, desk area is gone.

Yep, desk area is gone.
So no desk at all? Such a leap, from one that took up 25% of the room to nothing. We always used it to put stuff on, I assumed it was because the CR had a lot of business travel and they wanted a big desk. It would have been better if you could have worked and seen the view, though, it was jammed beside the second bed in the dark corner.

I just checked, and it was 4204. So no pool, just gardens. And not bad at all. Just not nearly as good as a Boardwalk View for the same price, a hoof, and not even partial fireworks. I guess it must have been hard with so few BW view rooms, but I think having BW view as a book able category is the way to go- then you can’t be disappointed if you don’t get it 😊.
View attachment 608189View attachment 608190View attachment 608191

We've had that same exact room before and it is a trek to the lounge and everywhere else at the resort, except the quite pool. Then if you are in the lounge and want something from your room, back down the hall to the room, then back across the resort to leave to go to the parks. There are stairs near there that will take you down to the path you see in front of the cottages. We would take that some days just to have a better view when walking to the lobby. I thought I was in better shape than I was and went up the stairs one day....mistake. I got to the room and my family thought I was having a heart attack.

Deluxe room upgrade !!! Woo hoo!

Beyond nice n friendly here ! Love it!

No water bottles but can take natura large bottle to room .

Again wonderful staff !

View attachment 608242View attachment 608243View attachment 608244View attachment 608245View attachment 608246View attachment 608247View attachment 608248View attachment 608249

A) yes, what are you drinking?

B) Congrats on the upgrade! We were in that room once, is it in the corner with the 3 doors? Then you walk in to a hallway and it turns into the room? I was the first one in the room and when I turned I realized that we got upgraded and it was such a suprise that I just stopped. My DH has all of the luggage and is getting aggravated that we just all stopped dead in our tracks. So when he finally made the turn and saw the room he looked at me and said, what did you do? I said, it wasn't me this time! HA! We must have been upgraded. That view at night is wonderful.

Love BWI! Have a great time!

My family is at BWI, non-CL W facing room and they are loving the view. Did not know at first that all BWI rooms do not have a balcony and of course they got assigned that room :scared: , but called GS and they switched to same request with balcony which was very nice of them. They say the weather and food have been great. I'll get to CR on 9/30.

Guys I'm so sad. My kids and I are off for Columbus day. My kids had that Wednesday as well. Well now their school just gave them Tuesday. 5 days off in a row. But I'm working and can't take off. It would be the perfect quick Disney trip. I really can't take off because NYC schools now have a vaccine mandate for staff as of Monday and we are short teachers 🙄😔 stupid extra day off for my kids. This blows. I also got my new AP magnet today. I'm dying to go back and stay CL.

A) yes, what are you drinking?

B) Congrats on the upgrade! We were in that room once, is it in the corner with the 3 doors? Then you walk in to a hallway and it turns into the room? I was the first one in the room and when I turned I realized that we got upgraded and it was such a suprise that I just stopped. My DH has all of the luggage and is getting aggravated that we just all stopped dead in our tracks. So when he finally made the turn and saw the room he looked at me and said, what did you do? I said, it wasn't me this time! HA! We must have been upgraded. That view at night is wonderful.

Love BWI! Have a great time!
Yep I was in that little hall with a std room with my mom. It’s so cute and stairs just across hall to get to lounge from floor 3 to 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter