Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

View attachment 600319
Don’t think I saw Trish post a closeup of the Nespresso machine, but sorry if I’m wrong. It’s the one like Poly lounge has. Abdul and Lorenzo are both here right now! So happy to see both of them!!
Abdul and Lorenzo are so amazing. We were able to speak with them on our trip in May. So happy they are both back working CL. That is their gift for sure. Making everyone feel like their own family. :lovestruc

View attachment 600319
Don’t think I saw Trish post a closeup of the Nespresso machine, but sorry if I’m wrong. It’s the one like Poly lounge has. Abdul and Lorenzo are both here right now! So happy to see both of them!!
So happy you are having a great time. Please tell Lorenzo Kerry say Hi! I miss him so much! Tell him I will see him in February at the Boardwalk. Keep those pictures coming.

Just got back home from having my MRI on my pancreas. Will be meeting with the doctor on Tuesday to discuss results. I am still still recovering from the emergency bowel resection surgery I had to have two weeks ago, from a colonoscopy that perforated my colon. It’s slow but each day is getting better. Even though I know our trip during the 50th anniversary week needs to be canceled, I just haven’t had the heart to let it go. I sure am enjoying seeing AKL club level looking exactly how it was when we visited three years ago.

I keep debating switching my non CL Grand Floridian trip to AKL CL. I have never stayed at the GF but I have done club level at AKL before. These pictures are oh so tempting. Have fun and enjoy! I highly recommend using the nespresso machine to make hot chocolate with extra extra whip and add some evening alcohol to it. I think they had frangelica when I was there, so it was a low key boozy hazlenut hot chocolate.

Just got back home from having my MRI on my pancreas. Will be meeting with the doctor on Tuesday to discuss results. I am still still recovering from the emergency bowel resection surgery I had to have two weeks ago, from a colonoscopy that perforated my colon. It’s slow but each day is getting better. Even though I know our trip during the 50th anniversary week needs to be canceled, I just haven’t had the heart to let it go. I sure am enjoying seeing AKL club level looking exactly how it was when we visited three years ago.
Sending up prayers for positive results. Will be talking with you next week. Maybe you can change your trip to next February and meet me and Jim.

WE ARE HERE!!! So excited. Toasting our arrival with the first of many sparkling wines.

For anyone here at AKL tonight, I’m in a red and white dotted black dress and sitting with my mom. No butter chicken IV, but a chef from Jiko is here making seafood gumbo and sweet corn pudding for dinner soon.

I met the famous All-Star CL crew already that everyone has raved about, but know I can’t get attached because they are apparently all going back to their respective club levels when they open…

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them!

So happy you are having a great time. Please tell Lorenzo Kerry say Hi! I miss him so much! Tell him I will see him in February at the Boardwalk. Keep those pictures coming.
Thanks! We are so happy to be here! It’s like all our favorite CL CMs are here in one place! Sounds like the CMs from other resorts are only here for two weeks and then hope to go back to their “homes” but nobody really knows for sure. Francisco from GF brought me strawberries to go with the sparkling (I didn’t even ask)!
E971B66A-C2F7-4A77-A591-1C3332505676.jpeg

Abdul and Lorenzo are so amazing. We were able to speak with them on our trip in May. So happy they are both back working CL. That is their gift for sure. Making everyone feel like their own family. :lovestruc
And hearing they are there, OMG, makes me want to switch. I remember Lorenzo being so wonderful to me on my last CL stay that was just 1.5 months before the closure. I leave the day after tomorrow for Poly and OMG this makes me want to switch to CL so badly!

I am just so happy to see you 🥰

Thanks! We are so happy to be here! It’s like all our favorite CL CMs are here in one place! Sounds like the CMs from other resorts are only here for two weeks and then hope to go back to their “homes” but nobody really knows for sure. Francisco from GF brought me strawberries to go with the sparkling (I didn’t even ask)!
View attachment 600340

Love that you're enjoying yourself

... and that little face on the napkin, 🤣

Oh man. I really wish I could drink without all the allergic side effects and exhaustion that ensues.
Love that others are enjoying though, it's amazing.

Last edited:
View attachment 600340

OMG we always wondered what happened to Francisco!! He wasSO amazing to my kids at RPC!! So happy he’s still doing CL! 😊 Hope you have a wonderful time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter