Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We are booked for CL opening weekend at the WL. Anyone else going? It actually was the cause of our entire trip (fuzzy disney logic). This is a rebooked trip from Sept 2020, then Nov 2020, then Sept 2021. We have jumped from WL, Contemporary, GF and finally back "home" to the WL. I had been procrastinating on what to do about Sept 2021 because I wasn't 100% on the GF (even though I would like to try some new resorts) and our dates did not work anymore because of a close friend getting married. A month or so ago when they announced the return of CL to WL for late Dec, I took it as a "Disney Sign" to completely plan a new trip. So we are now starting out at Universal at Royal Pacific and then moving to the WL CL. It will be for our DD's birthday so she will find out the surprise in November (she will be upset if she doesn't get to plan at least some of it). Even though the hotels were booked and we had park reservations, it still seemed like a pipe dream until a few nights ago when DH and I were discussing flights. We usually fly out of our local airport but the returns from MCO are so early in the morning we would have to get up at 3am or spend a night closer to the airport. I didn't want to end vacation stressed, so we were discussing Jet Blue from Newark or American from Philly. The times worked, the price was a good as ever and he agreed, so we booked Philly.
Now on to figuring out the rest. Any hints or experiences on parking at PHL?

I am soooo excited to be back to the lodge. This will be our first trip back since 2017! We cruised 2018, got a puppy in 2019, and well we all know 2020.
I'll try to keep notes for a trip report, but I am not great at remembering pictures. I am anxious to hear how the other CL openings go.
So happy to have a reason to read the boards all the time.

Just got off the phone with a super CM.

AKV Club level: For that first week in October they are calling and moving all the DVC studio Club Level folk to the hotel side. The CM was a former Housekeeping manager at Jambo so she's very in tune with the resort, she also has no idea what is going on with this maintenance as we're not due for a refurb yet and so far it is only affecting the studios.

I got a one-to-one swap from a DVC CL studio to a hotel Club Level Savanna view, double Queen. She could not say if club level services will be available as it has not been announced, but a quick search on the reservation system shows those rooms for CL are available. I take that as a yes... but not holding my breath.

Last edited:
We are booked for CL opening weekend at the WL. Anyone else going? It actually was the cause of our entire trip (fuzzy disney logic). This is a rebooked trip from Sept 2020, then Nov 2020, then Sept 2021. We have jumped from WL, Contemporary, GF and finally back "home" to the WL. I had been procrastinating on what to do about Sept 2021 because I wasn't 100% on the GF (even though I would like to try some new resorts) and our dates did not work anymore because of a close friend getting married. A month or so ago when they announced the return of CL to WL for late Dec, I took it as a "Disney Sign" to completely plan a new trip. So we are now starting out at Universal at Royal Pacific and then moving to the WL CL. It will be for our DD's birthday so she will find out the surprise in November (she will be upset if she doesn't get to plan at least some of it). Even though the hotels were booked and we had park reservations, it still seemed like a pipe dream until a few nights ago when DH and I were discussing flights. We usually fly out of our local airport but the returns from MCO are so early in the morning we would have to get up at 3am or spend a night closer to the airport. I didn't want to end vacation stressed, so we were discussing Jet Blue from Newark or American from Philly. The times worked, the price was a good as ever and he agreed, so we booked Philly.
Now on to figuring out the rest. Any hints or experiences on parking at PHL?

I am soooo excited to be back to the lodge. This will be our first trip back since 2017! We cruised 2018, got a puppy in 2019, and well we all know 2020.
I'll try to keep notes for a trip report, but I am not great at remembering pictures. I am anxious to hear how the other CL openings go.
So happy to have a reason to read the boards all the time.
We flew from Philly once. We usually fly Newark. All I remember is that parking was super close and not expensive. I remember thinking it was cheap. We are in aruba now and dri king all day shut will try to remember to ask my husband later and see if he remembers. I liked Philly better then newark but newark is close.

I am trying to patiently wait as well. So excited to hear reports. Every day as things open back up, I miss being in Disney. DH and I had just talked about possibly doing smaller twice a year trips instead of longer stays once a year. I am thinking that needs to start in February of 2022 before our October 2022 trip:crazy: Now to convince him of that..............:chat:

We flew from Philly once. We usually fly Newark. All I remember is that parking was super close and not expensive. I remember thinking it was cheap. We are in aruba now and dri king all day shut will try to remember to ask my husband later and see if he remembers. I liked Philly better then newark but newark is close.
Have fun!

Hope you''re having a great trip! I didn't want to leave Hawaii...partially because they had CL and excellent housekeeping with lots of toiletries lol! Disney has 2.5 months to get ready for the 50th, so I hope they can get their act together by then because patience is wearing thin for a lot of people!

So weird thing just happened I was looking to book October 14-17 and WL club level came up and it was letting me book it. I thought it was not opening until December.

Check the year - I have also pulled up similar things, then realized I was looking at 2022. Forgot that maybe the day before I was looking out to next year and the dates stuck in there.

Have fun!
Thank you! So beautiful here. Have a snorkel cruise this afternoon.
Hope you''re having a great trip! I didn't want to leave Hawaii...partially because they had CL and excellent housekeeping with lots of toiletries lol! Disney has 2.5 months to get ready for the 50th, so I hope they can get their act together by then because patience is wearing thin for a lot of people!
Thanks, we are. We aren't in club level here but service has been so on point. They have daily housekeeping and every staff member has been amazing. Bar service to our palapas. Drinks in the pool and we bring out Yetis to the ocean. Had our return covid test this morning 😔

Boarding in IAD and CR calls maintenance issue. Getting moved from my 1night std and 2 deluxe garden room to the deluxe room at WL for all 3 nights .
Works for me! Can’t walk to mk but when dd sees the room I think she’ll be happy !

DS has been in the room but I think he’ll like the upgrades too.

Boarding in IAD and CR calls maintenance issue. Getting moved from my 1night std and 2 deluxe garden room to the deluxe room at WL for all 3 nights .
Works for me! Can’t walk to mk but when dd sees the room I think she’ll be happy !

DS has been in the room but I think he’ll like the upgrades too.
I wouldn't mind CR garden wing to WL. When you get there ask if you can upgrade to CL pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter