Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I called them and they said the lounge does not have a reopening date at this time.
I am so irritated. But I am going to hold onto my reservation for now. And hope that they announce it. They seem to announce something every couple of days so... fingers crossed.
I am confident they will open CL by the 50th. Why? I'm not sure. I am depending on magic :wizard:

oic you're going in September. Here's some extra magic for you :smickey: 🌈 :wizard:

For those staying at CR for the 50th bday weekend, what are you thinking in terms of booking dinner ADRs? I will definitely take CL hours into consideration as we are all paying like $8 million to stay there :rolleyes1
I am thinking of lunch adr's. Cr didn't use to do lunch. Unless I snag a cg dd's fav.

For those staying at CR for the 50th bday weekend, what are you thinking in terms of booking dinner ADRs? I will definitely take CL hours into consideration as we are all paying like $8 million to stay there :rolleyes1
I haven't decided yet between CR and GF, but I'm assuming it's going to be pretty much the same ADRs for both...which means take whatever you can get that's convenient with at least decent food lol?? From what I've heard about CR CL, there's not much available during the day, so we might just book ADRs for lunch and then do something smaller for dinner. What are your thoughts on CR Atrium CL? Is that what you booked? I see @trishadono just posted about lunch reservations so I guess you know where I got my info on CR now :rotfl: !

I haven't decided yet between CR and GF, but I'm assuming it's going to be pretty much the same ADRs for both...which means take whatever you can get that's convenient with at least decent food lol?? From what I've heard about CR CL, there's not much available during the day, so we might just book ADRs for lunch and then do something smaller for dinner. What are your thoughts on CR Atrium CL? Is that what you booked? I see @trishadono just posted about lunch reservations so I guess you know where I got my info on CR now :rotfl: !
Usually when we do CL we make lunch ADRs and then do CS or snack during dinner so we can be flexible about CL hours. Not sure what to do for 50th. Going to be packed everywhere so maybe staying local (restaurants on monorail or in park) is best strategy.

yeah they don't have much at lunch. chips, goldfish, gummies, etc They were serving their soup at night with dinner. I would prefer it was served at lunch with champagne, if Disney spies are watching. They should want us to come back and spend $8mill more.

I called them and they said the lounge does not have a reopening date at this time.
I am so irritated. But I am going to hold onto my reservation for now. And hope that they announce it. They seem to announce something every couple of days so... fingers crossed.

This is exactly what I was worried about! We have GF CL booked for for Sept.for our 31st anniversary and are still reallllllly unsure about spending that much. Granted, we are kinda justifying it because we honeymooned at the GF and were supposed to stay there for our 30th last year, but well, you know. Getting to try CL at AKL has always intrigued us, but this would be a gamble.

Usually when we do CL we make lunch ADRs and then do CS or snack during dinner so we can be flexible about CL hours. Not sure what to do for 50th. Going to be packed everywhere so maybe staying local (restaurants on monorail or in park) is best strategy.

yeah they don't have much at lunch. chips, goldfish, gummies, etc They were serving their soup at night with dinner. I would prefer it was served at lunch with champagne, if Disney spies are watching. They should want us to come back and spend $8mill more.
Yep soup and champagne, I always asked for some at GF. Dh teased I was becoming a lush but sheesh corn chowder and sparkling are a perfect match 🥂🍜

This is exactly what I was worried about! We have GF CL booked for for Sept.for our 31st anniversary and are still reallllllly unsure about spending that much. Granted, we are kinda justifying it because we honeymooned at the GF and were supposed to stay there for our 30th last year, but well, you know. Getting to try CL at AKL has always intrigued us, but this would be a gamble.
Book both and wait n see. We should know soon I hope!

This is making me want a lunch/brunch ADR at GF Cafe now...I am still daydreaming about chicken and waffles! Nice boat ride from MK and take the monorail back to CR. Nap it off and then snack in the lounge for dinner. I like this plan.

At DS I want to try Wine Bar George.
Such a great spot! We tried it for the first time last trip and then made some plan adjustments to go back two more times because it was so good.

We are actually thinking of adding a few nights at a DS area hotel for our next trip just for easier access. 😂😂
Anyone have favorite DS hotels?

Also really hoping for Cali Grill brunch to be back by January. That was one of my favorite experiences on property. We spent quite a while there and had such a great time

Such a great spot! We tried it for the first time last trip and then made some plan adjustments to go back two more times because it was so good.

We are actually thinking of adding a few nights at a DS area hotel for our next trip just for easier access. 😂😂
Anyone have favorite DS hotels?

Also really hoping for Cali Grill brunch to be back by January. That was one of my favorite experiences on property. We spent quite a while there and had such a great time

Forget January - I need it back in November and I’ll stubbornly keep Sunday open until I hear otherwise. Favorite meal on property.

I booked an 8:00 narcooses and Cali grill. Different days but only keeping 1. Which do you prefer and why? My kids love steak and yachtsman but there isn't a reopening date set yet. Thoughts on my 2 choices please.

Last edited:
I booked an 8:00 narcooses and Cali grill. Difficult days but only keeping 1. Which do you prefer and why? My kids love steak and yachtsman but there isn't a reopening date set yet. Thoughts on my 2 choices please.
We just love the wide openness of CG. Also being able to walk out on the catwalk during and after dinner is such a fun thing.
I always get a table with no view at N. It feels a bit cramped.

However food wise they probably close.

They were not letting us on the patio at N earlier this year but I’m thinking now or soon they will?

Where will you be staying? Sometimes it’s just easier to do the TS at the hotel you are staying at. Although if a mono resort it’s easy enough and more fun to do a different TS than hotel.

Not really helping lol. I’d be happy with both but prefer CG.

We just love the wide openness of CG. Also being able to walk out on the catwalk during and after dinner is such a fun thing.
I always get a table with no view at N. It feels a bit cramped.

However food wise they probably close.

They were not letting us on the patio at N earlier this year but I’m thinking now or soon they will?

Where will you be staying? Sometimes it’s just easier to do the TS at the hotel you are staying at. Although if a mono resort it’s easy enough and more fun to do a different TS than hotel.

Not really helping lol. I’d be happy with both but prefer CG.
I'm staying at the YC. I wanted MK area but my family out voted me lol. I will most likely be taking an uber to both. Can I see fireworks from either place at 9. Or did I make my adr too late?

I miss yachtsman too. Afraid I can’t be a lot of help bc I’ve never eaten at narcossee, but we ate at CG a few weeks ago and had a delicious meal with a great view. We had a ADR around 7:15 I think & got a table with straight view of sunset and all of MK and 7 Seas Lagoon (caught the EWP). Unfortunately no fireworks yet when we were there. The short rib wontons were amazing as were the steaks. The sides were only okay. It’s a tough choice. I’m sure either will be great. I guess since CG menu changes often—makes sure you like the current choices when you go.

I miss yachtsman too. Afraid I can’t be a lot of help bc I’ve never eaten at narcossee, but we ate at CG a few weeks ago and had a delicious meal with a great view. We had a ADR around 7:15 I think & got a table with straight view of sunset and all of MK and 7 Seas Lagoon (caught the EWP). Unfortunately no fireworks yet when we were there. The short rib wontons were amazing as were the steaks. The sides were only okay. It’s a tough choice. I’m sure either will be great. I guess since CG menu changes often—makes sure you like the current choices when you go.
How did the steaks compare to Yachtsman? My kids are obsessed with I and I hope they reopen soon. Glad to hear you enjoyed it too since steak was my concern. We ate at le celier in march and they hated the steak. It was really seared and my 16 yo said Applebee's steak is better 🤣

I booked an 8:00 narcooses and Cali grill. Different days but only keeping 1. Which do you prefer and why? My kids love steak and yachtsman but there isn't a reopening date set yet. Thoughts on my 2 choices please.
Hands down IMO Narcoossees I could eat there every night lol. If you go get the Almond Crusted Cheesecake :love: it’s so good!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter