Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yes, two “clubs” - Atrium Club is the 12th floor and is all standard hotel rooms. Tower Club is the 14th floor, which is mostly suites. You only have access to the lounge where you book, they are not interchangeable.

Atrium Club is what most are referring to when they say “CR CL” around here. Tower Club doesn’t get mentioned/discussed all the much.

On Disney’s website, Standard Room - Atrium Club Level and Theme Park View - Atrium Club Level are the two booking categories for Atrium Club. The other Club Level rooms you see are Tower Club, although they don’t specifically say “Tower Club.”

ah ok, that makes sense. thanks for the answer. There is a difference in the price, just didn't know the difference in the rooms/clubs.

Agreed. I’ve never seen it unavailable on release day. On that note, I’ve never not been able to apply a discount either. Either being held
back to your point or they just aren’t releasing yet.
It took me several attempts to get RPC this morning. It would become available then not repeatedly. The site was not on my side this am, but I did end up getting one of my trips to RPC for September.

Last edited:
There also seemed to be a small glitch with CR. Standard view Atrium Club rooms priced ~$35 lower than the same room with slightly different wording and the newer picture. Can’t imagine all the rooms won’t be ready by November so it seems they accidentally left the previous price point as well.

Nice. We stayed WL CL for one of the Star Wars Half Marathon weekends over the last couple of years and I thought it was an excellent spot for the races. Loved coming back to a hot cup of coffee and/or a mimosa after the races and WL is such a nice contrast to what is otherwise a pretty weekend.

At the time they also left out wrapped bagels/bananas/etc overnight so I could grab something on the way to the buses, which was a nice touch.
I’d love to have it booked for the actual race weekend. That sounds so lovely. I’m starting at Coronado Springs in the Tower, another first. After the race my husband is going to fly in and after a couple nights there were ending at WL. Hopefully Disney releases some sort of a discount for either of our stays so the cost is a little easier to swallow. 😆

There also seemed to be a small glitch with CR. Standard view Atrium Club rooms priced ~$35 lower than the same room with slightly different wording and the newer picture. Can’t imagine all the rooms won’t be ready by November so it seems they accidentally left the previous price point as well.

FYI, those two categories with the other pictures - “Standard Room - Club Level” and “Standard Room - King - Club Level” are the small handful of non suite rooms on the Tower Club/14th floor. Those pics are actually really old and are what they looked like 10+ years ago.

You’re not the only one to notice the pics though, there have been a few threads that have popped up saying “look at these awful new CR rooms”!

Those few rooms are typically priced roughly in between the usual price of Atrium Club standard view and TPV rooms.

FYI, those two categories with the other pictures - “Standard Room - Club Level” and “Standard Room - King - Club Level” are the small handful of non suite rooms on the Tower Club/14th floor. Those pics are actually really old and are what they looked like 10+ years ago.

You’re not the only one to notice the pics though, there have been a few threads that have popped up saying “look at these awful new CR rooms”!

Those few rooms are typically priced roughly in between the usual price of Atrium Club standard view and TPV rooms.

Interesting. do you know what this one is?

Standard Room - Atrium Club Level
View Photos for Standard Room - Atrium Club Level
Views of Bay Lake

Well, I haven't been on this thread (or really any for that matter) since our last trip in Feb 2020 when our twins turned 3, sizing us out of CL rooms, and we bought into DVC. I didn't think I would be thinking about CL for a long time, if ever. But my DH and I have an adults only trip for Sept 29-Oct 3 for the 50th, and despite the fact that we are already spending too much on an Epcot area room and don't need CL because of F&W, the 50th, etc, I couldn't help myself from looking. I tried at MN, but nothing (which I figured since it was eastern time). I then looked at 5:57 am and was able to book CL at the BW for those dates. But I never saw RPC or the CR. Did they become available before then and were already gone? Or since it's over the 50th were they mostly blocked? Any thoughts? If we do keep the CL room the BW is actually ok, because we have 2 days in the Epcot area and only one for the MK (the actual 50th), I was just worried about transportation over that morning and being able to walk would have solved that nicely.

Wow, I guess I might be back to wasting large amounts of time on the boards again, although a lot seems to be on facebook now! It just gets so nasty and judgmental there (not that that doesn't happen here, but you know what I mean)!

I assume nobody has heard if CL are offering any FP benefits etc.? Right now I can’t justify the $ for RPC but may consider CL at another resort if there are park advantages.

Just booked a few nights CL on impulse. Currently holding our regular rooms and CL at BWI. I'm so torn since we plan on really maximizing park time. I don't want it to be a waste (especially with unlikely fast passes returning). But also, this is my once in a lifetime splurge birthday trip.

Just booked a few nights CL on impulse. Currently holding our regular rooms and CL at BWI. I'm so torn since we plan on really maximizing park time. I don't want it to be a waste (especially with unlikely fast passes returning). But also, this is my once in a lifetime splurge birthday trip.

Feels like all of us are begrudgingly booking at these prices... hoping for some form of discount later 😆

Love RPC but at some point (and that point is $1,500 per night :)), it gets kinda crazy...Especially without confirmation of music returning!
Well, with that info I guess it doesn’t matter that RPC wasn’t available our dates, because no way are we paying that! I was (am) hesitant enough with BW CL for $630-$863-$988-$988 (that Friday and sat of the actual 50th are killing me!), no way would I pay that much more despite how much I have loved RPC in the past. Right now I have to decide between BW CL, YC/BC/BW non club level, or GF garden view. Cheapest is Epcot area nonclub, most expensive is BW CL, GF falls right in the middle.

ETA those are all with the up to 25% summer discount.

We’re now looking forward to booking a club trip at some point, but will wait until next year. Here’s hoping rates “stabilize” a bit. 😕

Not knowing the fastpass situation for Oct is bugging me. It may even result in my keeping both reservations until late in the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter