• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I love points!! We fly SWA and since Sept have been to South Carolina, Florida (not Disney), Vegas twice (getting ready to go for a third time this week), and we have flights booked for Phoenix AZ for June.....all on points.....and DH & I still have almost 100k each after all that. Gotta love points :thumbsup2.
We have taken several SW flights to Orlando with points. Most of the flights only cost $49, so the points are really low for the flights. :)

I'm on DME, on the way to contemporary. We will be the last stop. Was going to uber but we got right on.

Speaking of jetblue points, I these flights were on points, but I booked before prices went up. I have an August trip for 4 on points and a flight to Aruba for 2 on points. Since it's adult only and we used points we did the bigger seats and you pay for it. I'm tapped out at the moment on points. Thinking poly for August but I do have Hilton Bonnet Creek. Never stayed buy the kids like that it has a lazy river and my husband likes that it has golf course access. He likes to play a different course each trip.

Hoping for pixie dust and having a room ready early. There is availability at the hotel so I'm hoping 🤞 6am flight is too early lol.

We have taken several SW flights to Orlando with points. Most of the flights only cost $49, so the points are really low for the flights. :)

Yes!!! Love those $49 flights ::yes::. All of the flights we've taken so far have been $49 each way. I booked our upcoming Vegas flights a couple of months ago ($49 each way) and now those flights are well over $200 each way 😮. I just booked flights to Phoenix for June for $99 each way.....then I adjusted as they dropped to $95......now those are well over $200-300 each way. Every time I book something my Dh asks "where are we going now?" :laughing: I told him I want to take advantage of the cheap fares while we can because before long they'll be back to normal and those super low fares will be much harder to come by.

I'm on DME, on the way to contemporary. We will be the last stop. Was going to uber but we got right on.

Speaking of jetblue points, I these flights were on points, but I booked before prices went up. I have an August trip for 4 on points and a flight to Aruba for 2 on points. Since it's adult only and we used points we did the bigger seats and you pay for it. I'm tapped out at the moment on points. Thinking poly for August but I do have Hilton Bonnet Creek. Never stayed buy the kids like that it has a lazy river and my husband likes that it has golf course access. He likes to play a different course each trip.

Hoping for pixie dust and having a room ready early. There is availability at the hotel so I'm hoping 🤞 6am flight is too early lol.

Sounds like you have some nice trips to look forward to :). Hope you have a great time at the CR. Fingers crossed your room is ready when you arrive 🤞.

Sounds like you have some nice trips to look forward to :). Hope you have a great time at the CR. Fingers crossed your room is ready when you arrive 🤞.
Thank you! I could use a quick nap🤣 my 16 yo is a pleasure 🙄 I'm very excited to be traveling again. I've never done a big trip without the kids. We're going to Aruba with 2 other couples. So excited.

I'll be sure to post a picture of the view from my room😍

Thank you! I could use a quick nap🤣 my 16 yo is a pleasure 🙄 I'm very excited to be traveling again. I've never done a big trip without the kids. We're going to Aruba with 2 other couples. So excited.

Just got the text that my room isn't ready.

I hear ya.....I think we all need those naps every now and again :laughing:. Your Aruba trip sounds like fun! I'm sure you'll all have a great time :beach:.

Looking forward to your pic :).

You can always stop by the Front desk to ask about an "available" room. It may not meet any or all of requests you have but it never hurts to stop and ask.

Dave
I'm in my room now!! Yay. Well my kids are. I'm waiting for mobile order from Contempo lol. I did go to desk. She said it was clean and waiting for inspection. Said it could be an hour or 6! She said she would call housekeeping and let then know we were waiting . Got the text 10 minutes later. Glad we went!

Great view. Enjoy.
Btw, does the hotel seem very busy?
Not really but this is my first time staying here so have no real comparison. The lobby was quiet but the 4th floor was pretty busy. Got right on the monorail (my son is having issues with his feet so we didn't want to walk). Haven't had to wait for an elevator. The pool seemed hopping but not crazy. The tables outside the pool was empty but not sure if there were any free lounge chairs at the pool. My kids are napping but have to wake them soon for Savi's workshop.

Missing CL stays! I think I created a CL monster! My DD is just completing her first year of grad school at U of M. We had a ressie at GF CL last May for college graduation....but you know how that turned out. She has one week this May between classes, so we are heading down for a quick 5 nights. She asked to stay at GF again. First question, “ are we in the main building?” Next, “ will we still get breakfast stuff in the morning?” “ snacks at night?” Answer is “no” to all. It’s funny that she thinks these are “normal” parts of a Disney stay.

Missing CL stays! I think I created a CL monster! My DD is just completing her first year of grad school at U of M. We had a ressie at GF CL last May for college graduation....but you know how that turned out. She has one week this May between classes, so we are heading down for a quick 5 nights. She asked to stay at GF again. First question, “ are we in the main building?” Next, “ will we still get breakfast stuff in the morning?” “ snacks at night?” Answer is “no” to all. It’s funny that she thinks these are “normal” parts of a Disney stay.
Hahaha! My kids too. My 13 yo saw the thing in the elevator at the CR and he commented how much he misses it and can't wait to have it back🙄 in reality, I miss it terribly.

I'm in my room now!! Yay. Well my kids are. I'm waiting for mobile order from Contempo lol. I did go to desk. She said it was clean and waiting for inspection. Said it could be an hour or 6! She said she would call housekeeping and let then know we were waiting . Got the text 10 minutes later. Glad we went!

Love the view! Have a great time :goodvibes.

My DD22 is graduating from college this May and doesn't want to go to Disney with us until CL and FPs are back. I can't say that I blame her. The rest of us just love Disney a little more than she does. We're going to Westin in Maui for her graduation trip instead. They have CL open and the points guy (an online blogger I read) stayed in December 2020 and loved it so I'm excited! For our Memorial Day trip to Disney (with DD17 but not DD22 lol) we're trying a split stay with GF/Ritz Carlton at Grand Lakes because my husband needed his CL fix and Ritz CL is open. Their lazy river is great too! We still needed some Disney time, but it's going to be so different that I'm concerned! Congrats to your DD on finishing her first year of grad school! My DD22 is supposed to start in the fall. I hope y'all have a great trip in May. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts of Disney without CL, etc.

My DD22 is graduating from college this May and doesn't want to go to Disney with us until CL and FPs are back. I can't say that I blame her. The rest of us just love Disney a little more than she does. We're going to Westin in Maui for her graduation trip instead. They have CL open and the points guy (an online blogger I read) stayed in December 2020 and loved it so I'm excited! For our Memorial Day trip to Disney (with DD17 but not DD22 lol) we're trying a split stay with GF/Ritz Carlton at Grand Lakes because my husband needed his CL fix and Ritz CL is open. Their lazy river is great too! We still needed some Disney time, but it's going to be so different that I'm concerned! Congrats to your DD on finishing her first year of grad school! My DD22 is supposed to start in the fall. I hope y'all have a great trip in May. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts of Disney without CL, etc.
Congratulations! I miss them both but miss fastpasses way more. It helps that I'm at the CR so everything is in this builder and you don't have to lug the mugs around for coffee/soda refills.

We leave tomorrow and I have a 6:50 pm flight. ME is set for pick up at 330. That's 3 hours and 20 minutes. I'm not checking bags. If I prebooked an uber or car, what time would you do pickup? Uber and lyft have been crazy. I tried getting an uber to epcot yesterday, it was 50 and a long wait. Tried lyft and they were searching for a driver for 10 minutes. A bus came so I canceled. Crazy.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter