Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Here is Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf:

Pix printed upside down but numbers still readable :)

On floors 3 and 4 where the dark lines are shows which rooms have a dormer.

View attachment 478653View attachment 478654View attachment 478655View attachment 478656
I have had 6310,6314, 6220(deluxe room with bumpout), 6409 and 6411.

When I had 6310 there was a tree in front of it but now that is gone.
6314 Was an awesome view of pool.
6411 was nice with a decent view of HEA and you can hear HEA from Marina side from Gaspies.
6220 had less of a dead on view of pool vs 6314.
6409 view better view of RPC building but not as good of a view of MK.

Would take all again. Only bad view was 6122. It is a king room with a privacy wall blocking most of the view. I changed that to 6314 and was much happier.

Has anyone had a recent experience with CR Atrium Club? I have only been once (last August) and to be honest, I was not impressed with the offerings they had. I hope this is a one off experience as my experiences at BC were much more favorable.

Th
Love! The new rooms
It’s very lodge-y but refreshed too
Just what it needed
Has the “new carpet” smell lol
First, look what they left for us!
View attachment 478383View attachment 478384

Then some photos of the room
View attachment 478385View attachment 478386
View attachment 478387View attachment 478388View attachment 478389View attachment 478390View attachment 478392View attachment 478394
These rooms look pretty nice! Thanks for posting. Is that carpet or wood floors?

Has anyone had a recent experience with CR Atrium Club? I have only been once (last August) and to be honest, I was not impressed with the offerings they had. I hope this is a one off experience as my experiences at BC were much more favorable.
CR does not have the most options, I did enjoy the soup each evening and the cheese, olives and sometimes dark cherries mixed in are all yummy.

I have found the staff more attentive. I have been given full case of water and full bottle of wine 3 times. No other cl has done this,

I would tell them what was going on and they offered to help.

One trip we in Hospitality suite with cl access, one trip DH and Ds flight canceled and they had to crash my mom n me alone time with dd.

Last trip I asked for water bottles because dd drinks many. The cm remembered me from other trips and carried a case to my room.

@GADisneyDad14 will agree, cm’s remember you and try to make you feel special. I’d go more often but hard to get a room let alone at a discount,

CR does not have the most options, I did enjoy the soup each evening and the cheese, olives and sometimes dark cherries mixed in are all yummy.

I have found the staff more attentive. I have been given full case of water and full bottle of wine 3 times. No other cl has done this,

I would tell them what was going on and they offered to help.

One trip we in Hospitality suite with cl access, one trip DH and Ds flight canceled and they had to crash my mom n me alone time with dd.

Last trip I asked for water bottles because dd drinks many. The cm remembered me from other trips and carried a case to my room.

@GADisneyDad14 will agree, cm’s remember you and try to make you feel special. I’d go more often but hard to get a room let alone at a discount,
Thanks for the reply. The staff at the BC CL went out of their way to take great care of us on our last few trips. The bottle of wine was not uncommon there to say the least.

Here is Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf:

Pix printed upside down but numbers still readable :)

On floors 3 and 4 where the dark lines are shows which rooms have a dormer.

View attachment 478653View attachment 478654View attachment 478655View attachment 478656
Thank you for all of this! We booked our trip a few days ago for Sugar Loaf (first time there) for mid June and these pics are extremely helpful. One question though - are there advantages/disadvantages to the dormer rooms (I really don't know what they are)?

Thank you for all of this! We booked our trip a few days ago for Sugar Loaf (first time there) for mid June and these pics are extremely helpful. One question though - are there advantages/disadvantages to the dormer rooms (I really don't know what they are)?
The rooms are set up the same, they are something like 2 ft smaller. They have vaulted ceilings, however, which IMO often make the room feel larger. However, they have an enclosed balcony that is a lot smaller with solid high walls. So you can only see off of it when standing. If you sit down you stare at the balcony wall. This also makes the rooms darker. I don’t care for them because of the balcony, the WL CL rooms are all like this also but they don’t have the vaulted ceilings.

The rooms are set up the same, they are something like 2 ft smaller. They have vaulted ceilings, however, which IMO often make the room feel larger. However, they have an enclosed balcony that is a lot smaller with solid high walls. So you can only see off of it when standing. If you sit down you stare at the balcony wall. This also makes the rooms darker. I don’t care for them because of the balcony, the WL CL rooms are all like this also but they don’t have the vaulted ceilings.
Good to know, thank you!

So excited! Just booked BC CL for our summer split stay trip! Tell me all the wonderful things about BC CL please!
We have always had a very nice experience with BC CL. CMs are very friendly and the food is quite good. They have a lot of options so take advantage of their offerings.

Depends,

The room is a few feet smaller but has a vaulted ceiling,

The balcony is smaller but more private,

I’ll try to post pix of balcony,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter