Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We found a lot of options at CR CL. We’re booked for July at Poly CL which also doesn’t look very veggie friendly, but we called signature services and they said to call a couple of weeks before the trip and request that the club level menu our week has vegetarian options. Don’t know if it will work but we’re going to try!

I hope it works out for you! I love the Poly. We stayed CL there but it was years and years ago. I have also stayed GFSL CL but again a long time ago. Only recent experience was BC. At BC I usually found a good selection between cheese, hummus, veggies and olives, usually a salad option and sometimes a fish option I would try. The kid liked Mac n cheese nights the best and desserts, lol. Not so sure about AKL. I just assumed since Boma and Jiko had good vegetarian options that the CL would.

We stayed Club Level at BWI Jan 6-8. We're six, so we had a Deluxe room, #3255, with a view of Crescent Lake and the Boardwalk. Loved it. Wonderful service beginning with Jackie at check in and, on a trip where I had lots of good food, my favorite items were the polenta, shrimp scampi, and chicken Alfredo I had at the Innkeeper's Lounge. I had Domaine Ste. Michelle champagne with everything except afternoon snack time, where I had lemonade. My kids loved making snack bags, and my DD's eyes popped out for the candy bar. (She liked the cheese and olives on offer, too.)
We had travel size H2O+ toiletries, as we did at Art of Animation earlier in our trip, but these also included a body lotion that AoA did not get. Six months ago, DSS got me our desired TS reservations and a PPO BBB ressie. So I consider the CL part of our trip to be a worthy splurge, considering I got it with a goodly AP discount.
AMA! (Ask me anything.)

We stayed Club Level at BWI Jan 6-8. We're six, so we had a Deluxe room, #3255, with a view of Crescent Lake and the Boardwalk. Loved it. Wonderful service beginning with Jackie at check in and, on a trip where I had lots of good food, my favorite items were the polenta, shrimp scampi, and chicken Alfredo I had at the Innkeeper's Lounge. I had Domaine Ste. Michelle champagne with everything except afternoon snack time, where I had lemonade. My kids loved making snack bags, and my DD's eyes popped out for the candy bar. (She liked the cheese and olives on offer, too.)
We had travel size H2O+ toiletries, as we did at Art of Animation earlier in our trip, but these also included a body lotion that AoA did not get. Six months ago, DSS got me our desired TS reservations and a PPO BBB ressie. So I consider the CL part of our trip to be a worthy splurge, considering I got it with a goodly AP discount.
AMA! (Ask me anything.)

Happy you had a great trip!!! Can you please tell us what the other evening apps were? Was there Moscato or Riesling wine? Any pictures to share? Thank you!

I have boardwalk booked but second guessing it. I showed my kids the clown pool and they were not fans lol. I'm currently debating WL and GF sugar loaf. My kids and husband have no interest in GF. Poly is still on my radar but can't bite the bullet for rack rate. Anyway, my question. Does BW, WL and GF all have balconies? I think I had a funky balcony when we stayed at WL but can't remember. Thanks.

WL has a sold balcony but all rooms have a balcony of some type

GF and BWI all game a balcony
Not all the same size though

AMA! (Ask me anything.)
Thank you for posting! BWI CL is our happy place. We made a little snack bag with a couple of cookies to take on the plane. So fun!
Glad you had a great stay. You can't beat that Crescent Lake view! :flower:

Happy you had a great trip!!! Can you please tell us what the other evening apps were? Was there Moscato or Riesling wine? Any pictures to share? Thank you!
We were only there a couple of nights, so that's all I got to try. There was definitely a good-looking Riesling that almost made me break my all-sparkling-drinks vacation. There was a nice assortment of reds and whites, including a merlot my DH had that was quite good. I didn't take a lot of photos. The mac & cheese and the (non-cheesy) macaroni served with the scampi were done "perfectly" al dente to my DH's demanding preference, but weren't made for great photos.
Here is the candy bar:464403

Here is our #3255 morning view. We took the stairs up and down the one flight to the main floor (which is the second floor at BWI) or to the lounge on the fourth floor. I liked skipping the elevators.

We were only there a couple of nights, so that's all I got to try. There was definitely a good-looking Riesling that almost made me break my all-sparkling-drinks vacation. There was a nice assortment of reds and whites, including a merlot my DH had that was quite good. I didn't take a lot of photos. The mac & cheese and the (non-cheesy) macaroni served with the scampi were done "perfectly" al dente to my DH's demanding preference, but weren't made for great photos.
Here is the candy bar:View attachment 464403

Here is our #3255 morning view. We took the stairs up and down the one flight to the main floor (which is the second floor at BWI) or to the lounge on the fourth floor. I liked skipping the elevators.
View attachment 464404

Riesling, Mimosas, Mickey waffles, Mac & cheese and candy. I’m good. 😋 (They do not appear to serve chicken nuggets, but I’ll be able to survive on above mentioned.) Thank you!!!!! 😁

Wait, BWI has 6 person deluxe rooms as CL still?! I thought I had read they had taken those away from CL. Apparently I was mistaken!

I hope it works out for you! I love the Poly. We stayed CL there but it was years and years ago. I have also stayed GFSL CL but again a long time ago. Only recent experience was BC. At BC I usually found a good selection between cheese, hummus, veggies and olives, usually a salad option and sometimes a fish option I would try. The kid liked Mac n cheese nights the best and desserts, lol. Not so sure about AKL. I just assumed since Boma and Jiko had good vegetarian options that the CL would.

I am at AKL CL now and what you are describing is more closely aligned with the 11:30-3pm service where there is bread and hummus/ other dips, a salad of some kind (watermelon feta one day tabbouleh yesterday), make your own safari snacks which includes dried fruits, nuts, goldfish, etc., some kind of sweet bread or muffins, cookies and two soups (not sure if the butternut squash is vegetarian or not).

The evenings have large cheese trays and fruit and vegetable trays but the hot and plated apps have been more meat focused. If you like cheese then the cheese trays are quite nice. There was a plated mac and cheese dish but I didn't try it, so I don't know if it was vegetarian.

I would also think about how often you are going to be at the lounge. Since you can't as easily get to the parks from here, you may not be spending as much time in the lounge as you think. It is just DH and I, and we do breakfast every morning, and then usually hit one other service, maybe two since the parks close so early this time of year we tend to at least walk by the desserts but I don't like Disney desserts so they don't tempt me. Lately we have been leaving for the parks late due to the running events so we have been hitting breakfast and then right at 11:30 for lunch. It has been harder to get to the evening services. This is our laziest trip so we have done a lot more lounge time but it is at the expense of park time.

Personally, breakfast every morning and a few drinks makes it worth it to me because I like the added space of the lounge and anything else we are around to try is a bonus.

ETA: I have stayed at Poly CL, WL CL and AKL CL and I wouldn't say any was more vegetarian friendly than the other, but I do think that AKL CL has the most variety and number of options at each service making it more likely to find more things you can eat.

Last edited:
I am at AKL CL now and what you are describing is more closely aligned with the 11:30-3pm service where there is bread and hummus/ other dips, a salad of some kind (watermelon feta one day tabbouleh yesterday), make your own safari snacks which includes dried fruits, nuts, goldfish, etc., some kind of sweet bread or muffins, cookies and two soups (not sure if the butternut squash is vegetarian or not).

The evenings have large cheese trays and fruit and vegetable trays but the hot and plated apps have been more meat focused. If you like cheese then the cheese trays are quite nice. There was a plated mac and cheese dish but I didn't try it, so I don't know if it was vegetarian.

I would also think about how often you are going to be at the lounge. Since you can't as easily get to the parks from here, you may not be spending as much time in the lounge as you think. It is just DH and I, and we do breakfast every morning, and then usually hit one other service, maybe two since the parks close so early this time of year we tend to at least walk by the desserts but I don't like Disney desserts so they don't tempt me. Lately we have been leaving for the parks late due to the running events so we have been hitting breakfast and then right at 11:30 for lunch. It has been harder to get to the evening services. This is our laziest trip so we have done a lot more lounge time but it is at the expense of park time.

Personally, breakfast every morning and a few drinks makes it worth it to me because I like the added space of the lounge and anything else we are around to try is a bonus.

ETA: I have stayed at Poly CL, WL CL and AKL CL and I wouldn't say any was more vegetarian friendly than the other, but I do think that AKL CL has the most variety and number of options at each service making it more likely to find more things you can eat.

Thank you for such a detailed response. It was our plan to make this a more relaxing trip and thus more resort time but it could backfire if my son can’t find anything much he likes or can eat (or myself for that matter). At the BC or YC CL or even the GF it was pretty easy to find something else he would like and was nearby on resort oriented trips (walk to Epcot, other resorts, etc.). On our last trip to AK I remember thinking that the Mara was limited and for a full 7-8 day trip we really got tired of the food there and Boma wasn’t really an everyday type place/price. I know it’s not all about the food (and drinks) but when you are paying the difference for only two people and don’t use the planning services it is definitely a big consideration. On the plus side, the breakfast (although I don’t see chocolate croissants which the kid adores) looks great and it’s unusual to have so much throughout the day like soups or salads. Plus sangria looks appealing. Much to consider. Thanks!

Thank you for such a detailed response. It was our plan to make this a more relaxing trip and thus more resort time but it could backfire if my son can’t find anything much he likes or can eat (or myself for that matter). At the BC or YC CL or even the GF it was pretty easy to find something else he would like and was nearby on resort oriented trips (walk to Epcot, other resorts, etc.). On our last trip to AK I remember thinking that the Mara was limited and for a full 7-8 day trip we really got tired of the food there and Boma wasn’t really an everyday type place/price. I know it’s not all about the food (and drinks) but when you are paying the difference for only two people and don’t use the planning services it is definitely a big consideration. On the plus side, the breakfast (although I don’t see chocolate croissants which the kid adores) looks great and it’s unusual to have so much throughout the day like soups or salads. Plus sangria looks appealing. Much to consider. Thanks!

I used to love the chocolate croissants too, your kid has good taste! They haven't had them at all this trip. They have some apple pastries with light icing that are pretty good. There have been chocolate chip muffins and cranberry orange muffins in the afternoons, but it is not the same.

Last edited:
Hello! In previous trips we've stayed CL at AKL (very nice), the YC (first time was great, second was meh), and a few times at BWI (our favorite CL experience by far!). This year, with a 3 yo, we're planning on booking at the GF SL, mainly because our park focus will be MK. I would love to hear recent experiences about the SL lounge and staff (good and/or bad) as we plan for another hopefully amazing trip!

Thanks!

I used to love the chocolate croissants too, your son has good taste! They haven't had them at all this trip. They have some apple pastries with light icing that are pretty good. There have been chocolate chip muffins and cranberry orange muffins in the afternoons, but it is not the same.

He loves chocolate croissants so much that he will walk to France in Epcot and bring one back to have with his bkfast or as an evening snack! I think he really wants to stay at BC again but my last stay there was not great so it’s hard to try again so soon. Problems, problems ;). I really want to stay at the Poly but the price is so high and not fully available for our dates either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter