Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

When I recently booked cl trail program extra fast passes I had already had 4 days booked for another trip end of August. So when I tried to book 5 days for Oct I had to cancel my arrival day 8/29 and wasn’t able to book our last day 10/14.

I then added 2 more days mid Sept. it let me book 9/14 but then said for 9/15 I was over my allotted amount,

I randomly decided to look at what I had booked this morning and found glitch city.

I first tried to book 10/14. When I chose a time at 9am it then confirmed it but changed time to 1:40p????

So I picked 3 I wanted then moved times, I was then able to add me to dh for 9/15 and now have something to do arrival day 8/29 since dd arrives 12 hours after me.

When I recently booked cl trail program extra fast passes I had already had 4 days booked for another trip end of August. So when I tried to book 5 days for Oct I had to cancel my arrival day 8/29 and wasn’t able to book our last day 10/14.

I then added 2 more days mid Sept. it let me book 9/14 but then said for 9/15 I was over my allotted amount,

I randomly decided to look at what I had booked this morning and found glitch city.

I first tried to book 10/14. When I chose a time at 9am it then confirmed it but changed time to 1:40p????

So I picked 3 I wanted then moved times, I was then able to add me to dh for 9/15 and now have something to do arrival day 8/29 since dd arrives 12 hours after me.
That sounds like such a mess! FP time CHANGING?!

Alas it reminds me to ask about my situation, this is my first time booking FPs with an AP.
-I have a 5 day trip of on-site normal FPs booked 9/14-9/18 (total FP days booked = 5)
-Later in Aug my CL FP window opens for my Nov trip and I planned to book 3 days of CL FP (total FP days now = 8)
-On 9/14 I can book normal FP for part of my Nov trip and I figured I could get 2 days worth, and then add a day of FP after I finish in the parks each night

Is this how it works? It’s all ruled by a 10 day max booking rule right? Are there issues to be aware of when booking CL FP with an AP?

Good morning everyone from BWI CL! We stayed at ASMo last night so we came over here bright and early! Theres been a couple of changes since our last stay in how the lounge was set up. Nothing major but they've moved around the beverage area and put in a tap for sparkling water and water which looked extremely interesting. Breakfast was wonderful. We loved the hot egg dish which was a spanish omelet.

Hope you're having a great time :).

Are we allowed to look at the other CL lounges while visiting different resorts?

CL is only accessible if you are a CL guest at that resort, but you could ask at the front desk if it's possible to see the lounge as you're considering CL for a future stay. If it's not too busy and a CM is available, they might be willing to take you up to look at the lounge. We've asked to see rooms at 1 or 2 resorts in the past and have been accommodated, but it all depends on how busy it is and whether or not a CM is available ;).

Alas it reminds me to ask about my situation, this is my first time booking FPs with an AP.
-I have a 5 day trip of on-site normal FPs booked 9/14-9/18 (total FP days booked = 5)
-Later in Aug my CL FP window opens for my Nov trip and I planned to book 3 days of CL FP (total FP days now = 8)
-On 9/14 I can book normal FP for part of my Nov trip and I figured I could get 2 days worth, and then add a day of FP after I finish in the parks each night

Is this how it works? It’s all ruled by a 10 day max booking rule right? Are there issues to be aware of when booking CL FP with an AP?
I first booked 5 days FPS for me and dd with our AP 8/29-9/2. Then I called to book my cl fastpasses for 10/10-14. They said I only could do 7 days total so I canceled the 8/29 and didn’t book our departure day 10/14 and my alone day 10/10(they arrive late).

After that I booked 9/14 for me and dh and it let me but for 9/15 said I didn’t have any entitlements left (something like that).

So I was surprised today when I could I add 8/29, 9/15, 10/10 and 10/14 .

Where did you see 10 days max? If something just changed that would make sense that I could add.

Dss was very firm I could only have 7 days fp max with AP.. That was about a month ago.

Wait! I have 8/29, 30, 31, 9/1,2,14,15 10/10,11,12,13,14. Thats 12 days, hmmmmm!

I first booked 5 days FPS for me and dd with our AP 8/29-9/2. Then I called to book my cl fastpasses for 10/10-14. They said I only could do 7 days total so I canceled the 8/29 and didn’t book our departure day 10/14 and my alone day 10/10(they arrive late).

After that I booked 9/14 for me and dh and it let me but for 9/15 said I didn’t have any entitlements left (something like that).

So I was surprised today when I could I add 8/29, 9/15, 10/10 and 10/14 .

Where did you see 10 days max? If something just changed that would make sense that I could add.

Dss was very firm I could only have 7 days fp max with AP.. That was about a month ago.

You can definitely have 10 days of FastPasses booked with an AP as I currently have 9 consecutive days of FastPasses booked for early Sept and I have a platinum annual pass.

Hope you're having a great time :).

Thank you, we are!! Its been a couple of years since we stayed CL here and now I remember why we loved it so much.

Breakfast was pretty much the same today except for the omlet/egg station. I have to give a big shout out to Chef Sarah. She overheard me ask a CM if they had soy milk. They didn't but brought out almond milk instead. 5 minutes later, Sarah appeared with 3 cartons of soy milk. It's just the little things like that, that you cant put a price tag on and make CL so "worth it" to us. So heres the omlet/egg menu and a pic of Chef Sarah in action.20190811_103455.jpg20190811_103444.jpg

You can normally book full length of stay FPs for all of your Disney resort visits, even ones in close proximity to each other, with your AP. The CL FP thing at 90 days out MIGHT cause some issues in your situation - the system doesn’t properly handle the length of stay benefit when outside the 60 day window, by most accounts.

I didn’t study your timeline specifically but I would proceed with booking as per your plan until you run into any problems. It is possible you may hit a max when booking the CLFP and the CM may not be able to override.

For research purposes over on the TPAS board, I wouldn’t mind hearing how it goes if you don’t mind. You don’t often see many people with multiple trips and the CLFP program, so the more reports of actual experiences/any problems helps the FP pros that track this kind of thing.

I didn’t study your timeline specifically but I would proceed with booking as per your plan until you run into any problems... For research purposes over on the TPAS board, I wouldn’t mind hearing how it goes if you don’t mind. You don’t often see many people with multiple trips and the CLFP program, so the more reports of actual experiences/any problems helps the FP pros that track this kind of thing.
Will do!

Hello! Anyone staying at WL CL? I’d like to know the offers for breakfeast! I have reservations for next november but I’m considering changing do CR! Thanks!:earseek:

You can definitely have 10 days of FastPasses booked with an AP as I currently have 9 consecutive days of FastPasses booked for early Sept and I have a platinum annual pass.
UNLESS, and this is highly important to notate, you have ANY FP booked for a stay not associated with an on site stay OR you have one of the CL 90 day FP booked. If you do either, it will inact the 7 day AP limit. The issue with the 90 Day CL FP is because they are outside the 60 day window the FP system categorizes them the same as off site FP. It, the FP system, can only recoginze 60 day FP as “in connection with an on site reservation”

You can normally book full length of stay FPs for all of your Disney resort visits, even ones in close proximity to each other, with your AP. The CL FP thing at 90 days out MIGHT cause some issues in your situation - the system doesn’t properly handle the length of stay benefit when outside the 60 day window, by most accounts.

I didn’t study your timeline specifically but I would proceed with booking as per your plan until you run into any problems. It is possible you may hit a max when booking the CLFP and the CM may not be able to override.

For research purposes over on the TPAS board, I wouldn’t mind hearing how it goes if you don’t mind. You don’t often see many people with multiple trips and the CLFP program, so the more reports of actual experiences/any problems helps the FP pros that track this kind of thing.
Hmm so I booked 8/29th trip and did my fp’s. Then I called for cl passes 7/11 or so for 10/10.

That’s when they said only 7 allowed.

Then I added another trip and it let me book an 8th but not 9th day of passes.

Today at my 60 day mark for 10/10 trip I could book as many as needed for all 3 trips. And now have 12 days,

So maybe after you insides 60 day mark of cl passes the 7 day hold is over?

UNLESS, and this is highly important to notate, you have ANY FP booked for a stay not associated with an on site stay OR you have one of the CL 90 day FP booked. If you do either, it will inact the 7 day AP limit. The issue with the 90 Day CL FP is because they are outside the 60 day window the FP system categorizes them the same as off site FP. It, the FP system, can only recoginze 60 day FP as “in connection with an on site reservation”
I was answering same time as you.

Makes sense now.

For the people calling DSS for Oga's reservations, how far out are your trips? There are no reservations available online any of the days of our trip but I am wondering if I call DSS if I may have better luck. Or do you think I may have luck if I keep checking online too?
We are staying club level at Poly. We have never stayed club level and I am also wondering in the mornings they typically have scrambled eggs or any omelets etc? Or is it just pastry items?

We are staying club level at Poly. We have never stayed club level and I am also wondering in the mornings they typically have scrambled eggs or any omelets etc? Or is it just pastry items?

Poly CL has hard-boiled eggs, no scrambled eggs or omelettes. Other protein includes various deli-style sliced meats (good for a breakfast sandwich is so inclined). Plus the relatively typical yogurt, pastries, fruit, oatmeal, etc.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter