Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Getting super excited for my first CL stay in about 10 yrs and my first every stay at the Poly. Just had a question about taking beer/wine from the lounge. If the family is at the pool and I want to take down a few beverages will they serve me more than 1 at a time in the lounge, or will I be running back and forth numerous times?

Getting super excited for my first CL stay in about 10 yrs and my first every stay at the Poly. Just had a question about taking beer/wine from the lounge. If the family is at the pool and I want to take down a few beverages will they serve me more than 1 at a time in the lounge, or will I be running back and forth numerous times?

I believe the standard rule of 2 drinks per valid ID applies at the Club Lounges just as it does at any restaurant, bar or kiosk that sells alcohol.

So I received a call from a GF CL concierge manager (whose name I immediately forgot because I'm horrific at remembering names). He was amazing and is taking my experience back to their morning huddle tomorrow to help make some improvements, especially as far as staff talking bad about other CMs in front of guests goes. I'm hoping this really helps get their level of service back up to what I remember it being, and he assured me they are working to make improvements.

I posted this question on an old Poly Club thread and realize I should have probably posted it here.
Have any recent Poly club level guests seen bottles of water available? The photos of other club level offerings show Dasani and Smart Water available so I am hoping the Poly may have the same. I'd prefer to not carry my stainless steel bottle around the parks (disability issue) and will only have a hip pack to minimize what I have to carry. This is our first time staying club level!
TIA

I posted this question on an old Poly Club thread and realize I should have probably posted it here.
Have any recent Poly club level guests seen bottles of water available? The photos of other club level offerings show Dasani and Smart Water available so I am hoping the Poly may have the same. I'd prefer to not carry my stainless steel bottle around the parks (disability issue) and will only have a hip pack to minimize what I have to carry. This is our first time staying club level!
TIA
We stayed in June, and I don't recall every seeing them sit out, and we never actually asked for them. However, one morning one of my sons said he wasn't feeling well and we were on the first floor checking in. A manager was around, and he immediately asked one of the CMs to go get us 4 bottles of water. The CM came down with full sized ones, and the manager gave them to us and then asked him to run back up and get us some small ones to take to the parks, so he came back with the smaller 8 (or is it 12?) oz dasani bottles. So obviously they have them. Whether they now hand them out like at many other CLs I don't know, hopefully someone else will.

For those of you who read my previous Gran Destino reviews, this also helps give a better idea of where our room was. If this were the 14th floor, our standard CL room would’ve been the one immediately to the right of the triangle suite on the left. Room 9433. Great view from there!

Also—since you posted an evacuation route photo...I never think of looking at evacuation routes, but we did awake to a loud evacuation notice at 5am on Sunday morning while we were there. A pre-recorded lady’s voice was (ironically)pleasantly, but loudly, saying, “Please evacuate the building.”:oops: Not a fun thing to wake up to on any morning. I peeked into the hall to find all of the hallway double-doors shut. (We were near 3 sets bc of being close to the elevators.) DH went into the stairwell to make certain we were alright while I called the front desk. The desk let us know—after holding for about 3-5 minutes—that it wasn’t really an evacuation, thank goodness. The reason they gave was completely different from what the CL CM told me the next morning; desk said workman accidentally did it but CL said it was a ventilation issue in the kitchen upstairs. I tend to trust what CL said was correct. That morning, CL hustled to get breakfast out earlier than usual because so many people had already been up so long. I thought that was very thoughtful and I was impressed by that. I also learned from that situation that I will always check for stairs near me in hotels from now on & keep my shoes near the bed just in case.::yes::

Last edited:
For those of you who read my previous Gran Destino reviews, this also helps give a better idea of where our room was. If this were the 14th floor, our standard CL room would’ve been the one immediately to the right of the triangle suite on the left. Room 9433. Great view from there!

Also—since you posted an evacuation route photo...I never think of looking at evacuation routes, but we did awake to a loud evacuation notice at 5am on Sunday morning while we were there. A pre-recorded lady’s voice was (ironically)pleasantly, but loudly, saying, “Please evacuate the building.”:oops: Not a fun thing to wake up to on any morning. I peeked into the hall to find all of the hallway double-doors shut. (We were near 3 sets bc of being close to the elevators.) DH went into the stairwell to make certain we were alright while I called the front desk. The desk let us know—after holding for about 3-5 minutes—that it wasn’t really an evacuation, thank goodness. The reason they gave was completely different from what the CL CM told me the next morning; desk said workman accidentally did it but CL said it was a ventilation issue in the kitchen upstairs. I tend to trust what CL said was correct. That morning, CL hustled to get breakfast out earlier than usual because so many people had already been up so long. I thought that was very thoughtful. We were also told by CL that everyone affected by the evacuation issue would be comped that night’s stay. I was impressed by that. I also learned from that situation that I will always check for stairs near me in hotels from now on & keep my shoes near the bed just in case.::yes::
We had the same thing happen a little over a week ago at AKL!!! Ours happened at 11:10 at night though. We were outside for almost an hour. I never did find out what happened, probably should have asked in the lounge the next morning. It would be nice to be comped for that night’s stay though. I wonder if they actually do that???

We had the same thing happen a little over a week ago at AKL!!! Ours happened at 11:10 at night though. We were outside for almost an hour. I never did find out what happened, probably should have asked in the lounge the next morning. It would be nice to be comped for that night’s stay though. I wonder if they actually do that???

I didn’t know about the AKL evacuation. So sorry that happened. While ours was happening, I never freaked out because I kept thinking that it was probably just because it was a brand-new resort, just over a week old. With AKL under renovation, yours may have had something to do with that?

Also, sent you a message. Hope I did it right! :)

Also—since you posted an evacuation route photo...I never think of looking at evacuation routes, but we did awake to a loud evacuation notice at 5am on Sunday morning while we were there. A pre-recorded lady’s voice was (ironically)pleasantly, but loudly, saying, “Please evacuate the building.”:oops: Not a fun thing to wake up to on any morning. I peeked into the hall to find all of the hallway double-doors shut. (We were near 3 sets bc of being close to the elevators.) DH went into the stairwell to make certain we were alright while I called the front desk. The desk let us know—after holding for about 3-5 minutes—that it wasn’t really an evacuation, thank goodness. The reason they gave was completely different from what the CL CM told me the next morning; desk said workman accidentally did it but CL said it was a ventilation issue in the kitchen upstairs. I tend to trust what CL said was correct. That morning, CL hustled to get breakfast out earlier than usual because so many people had already been up so long. I thought that was very thoughtful and I was impressed by that. I also learned from that situation that I will always check for stairs near me in hotels from now on & keep my shoes near the bed just in case.::yes::
I just booked a quick weekend std cl for dh and I for 9/14-15. I felt bad he gave up Labor Day weekend so dd and I could do mnsshp and girl stuff.

We arrive 9am Sat and depart 9:30pm on Sun, I booked 2 nights so we have a room all day departure. With the AP discount it was still less than one night at a mono cl resort room.

I am so impatient , touring plans still doesn’t have a building map. I may just beat them to it. 😂

Any JetBlue peeps from upstate ny? $79 one way fares SYR to MCO makes a quick getaway doable👍

I just booked a quick weekend std cl for dh and I for 9/14-15. I felt bad he gave up Labor Day weekend so dd and I could do mnsshp and girl stuff.

We arrive 9am Sat and depart 9:30pm on Sun, I booked 2 nights so we have a room all day departure. With the AP discount it was still less than one night at a mono cl resort room.

I am so impatient , touring plans still doesn’t h e a building map. I may just beat them to it. 😂

Lol. About TP, I know! I depend on that fax so much! I tried to do one for the new Tower anyway by deleting all of their pre-determined info, but it still kept trying to put me in a Cabanas room because I had to click *something* to start it up. I ended up just deleting it & seeing what we ended up with—and it was great! And at least you can contact Signature Services to make a request, if you like. (I didn’t do that this time.)

I hope you have a great little get-away. I look forward to hearing what you think! :)

Getting super excited for my first CL stay in about 10 yrs and my first every stay at the Poly.

Poly CL is amazing! Hope you have a great time :goodvibes.

TIA

Bottled water wasn't available when I was there in Oct. I never saw any out so I asked and was told it's not available in the lounge, but if you have an empty one, they will fill it for you.

I believe the standard rule of 2 drinks per valid ID applies at the Club Lounges just as it does at any restaurant, bar or kiosk that sells alcohol.
There's no limit in the CL that are self service. Poly is one that is. You can take out as many beers as you can carry, I suppose. More than 2 for sure.
I don't ever stay at the CL that are done by servers only so no idea how they do it. It annoys me and since there's nothing about those Resorts I like better there's no reason to stay there.

Hello! Quick post from AKL CL. We checked in yesterday and received the biggest pixie dust we’ve ever had, from a regular Savannah CL room to a HUGE 2-bedroom suite. I went a little crazy and started calling out for my DH and kids a little loudly (I was very excited!). Pics coming later!

If anyone has any questions that you need me to find out, let me know.

Hello! Quick post from AKL CL. We checked in yesterday and received the biggest pixie dust we’ve ever had, from a regular Savannah CL room to a HUGE 2-bedroom suite. I went a little crazy and started calling out for my DH and kids a little loudly (I was very excited!). Pics coming later!

Amazing!! Congrats on the upgrade

TIA
For the few days I was there in Nov we saw them stock a couple cases of full size Dasani in the morning which were rapidly taken by guests & when we asked for some we were told that’s all they put out. We joined the rush the next morning.

For the few days I was there in Nov we saw them stock a couple cases of full size Dasani in the morning which were rapidly taken by guests & when we asked for some we were told that’s all they put out. We joined the rush the next morning.

All times they didn't have water in the fridge, I've just asked and they go in the back and get us what we need. Wonder if they just didn't have stock in the back?

That is so fun! That happened to us one time at the Boardwalk and it was AMAZING! Enjoy! Looking forward to pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter