Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I just got back from a stay at GF Sugarloaf CL and I hate to say it but the entire experience was probably the worst on-site WDW resort experience I have ever had. That being said the mousekeeping staff in Sugarloaf were absolutely wonderful, they greeted us cheerfully as we passed and always did fun things in our room for DD(8) which she absolutely loved. She has medical issues and some sensory issues, and can come off looking a bit disheveled even when I spent half an hour trying to to combat the craziness that is her hair, but she was treated so well by them when they saw her that it really made both of our trips awesome. The club level staff and other staff around the resort were the exact opposite though. We encountered issues around every turn, all of which should not have happened in the first place and were the result of people not doing their jobs they way they should, and I had to take time out to stop by and get them resolved which usually ended up with other issues popping up as a result. DD always had a hard time waiting for me to do this and it really took a lot of time out of our days on an already short-ish trip. Bell services were also horrible, I watched them bend over backwards for some guests, rushing around to meet their every need, and when I needed my bags I was met with "well it looks like there might be a storm coming so you will have to wait." and then at check-out the girl at the desk told me I couldn't get my bags from her that I had stored (one backpack with stuffed animals in it, one small carry-on suitcase, and a disney shopping bag with a Pokemon in it, not a large order to carry out) and that I had to go out to valet to get it and they would take it to my car. I didn't have a car. It was an hour until the ME came and I just wanted to get my change of clothes for the plane out and change, and DD really wanted to get her hands on her stuffed animals so we were going to want them in the building while we waited. Instead I had to march out to the valet desk with an upset DD who didn't understand why the lady wouldn't give her our bags, and then walk all the way back inside. I was then watched like a hawk by GF staff like I was doing something I should't be, every move I made two staff members followed me and even quickly came in to inspect a shopping bag on the floor that I had just emptied out as I transferred the contents to my case (I was looking for a trashcan so I stood up and walked a few steps to look around, dude comes over and looks in the bag and back at me like I had stolen something). We ended up going outside to sit and wait because they were making me so uncomfortable and so I could more easily hide the fact that I was crying because of their behavior. I also noticed certain club level staff talking bad about other staff members, one even visibly making fun of the way one of them walked saying she waddled around like a walrus and even did a big dramatic waddle walk and mocking voice right there in the lounge in front of me while talking to the other CM. The next morning, while hanging in the lounge before having to go get our bags and leave, I overheard several CMs again bashing other staff members and even talking badly about guests.....within earshot of several CL guests in the lounge. This is also after I had my full breakfast cleared from my table yesterday morning when I got up to go grab DD something. Full bowl of oatmeal untouched, full cup of coffee with only a sip taken from it, and DDs food (she had gotten up to follow me to make sure I got the right food she requested) all just gone and I was only up from the table for a moment. She told me maybe I should think about leaving a personal item at the table so next time that doesn't happen -_- . I only had my phone on me and if she thought I was just going to lay my phone on the table and walk away she's crazy. Of course usually I was pretty much ignored by the staff, like I had been branded with something telling them I wasn't supposed to be there. I was always nice, always calm when I talked with them, but I guess I just don't look rich enough for them to care.
Overall it just left a horrible taste in my mouth for GF CL, which I have stayed at previously and loved, and unfortunately for the whole resort as a whole. It's also unfortunate that I have it booked to go back to with DD(11) in 1.5 weeks, I would love to change it but she is dead set on staying there and already told me she would die if I changed it (a little dramatic).

I just got back from a stay at GF Sugarloaf CL and I hate to say it but the entire experience was probably the worst on-site WDW resort experience I have ever had. That being said the mousekeeping staff in Sugarloaf were absolutely wonderful, they greeted us cheerfully as we passed and always did fun things in our room for DD(8) which she absolutely loved. She has medical issues and some sensory issues, and can come off looking a bit disheveled even when I spent half an hour trying to to combat the craziness that is her hair, but she was treated so well by them when they saw her that it really made both of our trips awesome. The club level staff and other staff around the resort were the exact opposite though. We encountered issues around every turn, all of which should not have happened in the first place and were the result of people not doing their jobs they way they should, and I had to take time out to stop by and get them resolved which usually ended up with other issues popping up as a result. DD always had a hard time waiting for me to do this and it really took a lot of time out of our days on an already short-ish trip. Bell services were also horrible, I watched them bend over backwards for some guests, rushing around to meet their every need, and when I needed my bags I was met with "well it looks like there might be a storm coming so you will have to wait." and then at check-out the girl at the desk told me I couldn't get my bags from her that I had stored (one backpack with stuffed animals in it, one small carry-on suitcase, and a disney shopping bag with a Pokemon in it, not a large order to carry out) and that I had to go out to valet to get it and they would take it to my car. I didn't have a car. It was an hour until the ME came and I just wanted to get my change of clothes for the plane out and change, and DD really wanted to get her hands on her stuffed animals so we were going to want them in the building while we waited. Instead I had to march out to the valet desk with an upset DD who didn't understand why the lady wouldn't give her our bags, and then walk all the way back inside. I was then watched like a hawk by GF staff like I was doing something I should't be, every move I made two staff members followed me and even quickly came in to inspect a shopping bag on the floor that I had just emptied out as I transferred the contents to my case (I was looking for a trashcan so I stood up and walked a few steps to look around, dude comes over and looks in the bag and back at me like I had stolen something). We ended up going outside to sit and wait because they were making me so uncomfortable and so I could more easily hide the fact that I was crying because of their behavior. I also noticed certain club level staff talking bad about other staff members, one even visibly making fun of the way one of them walked saying she waddled around like a walrus and even did a big dramatic waddle walk and mocking voice right there in the lounge in front of me while talking to the other CM. The next morning, while hanging in the lounge before having to go get our bags and leave, I overheard several CMs again bashing other staff members and even talking badly about guests.....within earshot of several CL guests in the lounge. This is also after I had my full breakfast cleared from my table yesterday morning when I got up to go grab DD something. Full bowl of oatmeal untouched, full cup of coffee with only a sip taken from it, and DDs food (she had gotten up to follow me to make sure I got the right food she requested) all just gone and I was only up from the table for a moment. She told me maybe I should think about leaving a personal item at the table so next time that doesn't happen -_- . I only had my phone on me and if she thought I was just going to lay my phone on the table and walk away she's crazy. Of course usually I was pretty much ignored by the staff, like I had been branded with something telling them I wasn't supposed to be there. I was always nice, always calm when I talked with them, but I guess I just don't look rich enough for them to care.
Overall it just left a horrible taste in my mouth for GF CL, which I have stayed at previously and loved, and unfortunately for the whole resort as a whole. It's also unfortunate that I have it booked to go back to with DD(11) in 1.5 weeks, I would love to change it but she is dead set on staying there and already told me she would die if I changed it (a little dramatic).
That’s horrifying. The only part I understand is having to collect your bags from the valet yourself but the wandering tangent about your nonexistent car was weird. CM being derogatory towards other CM and guests in full earshot of the whole world?! That lobby kicker where they inspected your empty bag? None of that is ok, you are absolutely right. I’m so sorry you went through all that on your vacation :( I would write an email to Disney World guest services today telling them exactly what you told us.

ETA: and if you remember any of the CM names, name them to Guest Services

Quick question for everyone:

Do any of the CLs “lock up” at 10 pm or can you walk in after hours to get a soda or water etc? Do any of them leave light snacks out after “close”? I watched a review that stated WL locked up with a big chain and gate...but the review was from 2015.

Contemporary CL stays open.
In my experience, the ones that don't lock keep the whole fruit basket out after hours.
At most CL's that = apples ('delicious' variety) and oranges. Neither are very great. Some CL's also have pears, but they are usually hard as a rock. We once took a pear to our room....our entire stay, it was hard as a rock! We took it home, and it took 9 days to reach minimal ripeness! Sometimes the CL's have bananas during breakfast, but they usually run out long before the lounge closes.

Some CL's have ice cream after hours (not CR).

One night, the CR CL had little bags of candy, but only 1 night of our stay. I think a CM had just bagged up the gummy bears that were left over from earlier in the day.

Once the soda is gone though, they don't replenish.

If you are looking for late night food: most CL floors (and non CL floors) have vending machines available 24 hours. While most QS close around 11pm most of the year, the QS at GF used to be open 24 hours. I'm not sure if that is still the case, but it used to be the only one that was open 24 hours. And of course there's always room service, usually with a limited late night menu.

I'm sorry that you had such a disappointing experience. It's completely unacceptable for any Cast Members to make fun of or speak about guests in a rude or derogatory manner. I agree that you should email WDW Guest Services.

A few things:
The point about the CM at the front desk being unable to retrieve your bags is true. She was doing her job correctly. Front desk staff do not have access to the bag stored by Bell Services. And to my knowledge, if you checked the bags into Bell Services yourself you are the one that must request them from Bell Services when you need access to them.

Also, the CM in the lounge was also doing her job in clearing the tables. Many times I've seen guests leave near-full plates on the tables as they depart the lounge. The CMs are responsible for keeping the tables clear. It's unfortunate that she cleared away your breakfast, but if the table is unoccupied they will typically clear quite quickly.

From personal experience, I've never felt like my family has received much attention from the lounge CMs. I've always had to track one down to request a mimosa etc. I've never had them proactively offer me things etc.

I'm sorry that you had such a disappointing experience. It's completely unacceptable for any Cast Members to make fun of or speak about guests in a rude or derogatory manner. I agree that you should email WDW Guest Services.

A few things:
The point about the CM at the front desk being unable to retrieve your bags is true. She was doing her job correctly. Front desk staff do not have access to the bag stored by Bell Services. And to my knowledge, if you checked the bags into Bell Services yourself you are the one that must request them from Bell Services when you need access to them.

Also, the CM in the lounge was also doing her job in clearing the tables. Many times I've seen guests leave near-full plates on the tables as they depart the lounge. The CMs are responsible for keeping the tables clear. It's unfortunate that she cleared away your breakfast, but if the table is unoccupied they will typically clear quite quickly.

From personal experience, I've never felt like my family has received much attention from the lounge CMs. I've always had to track one down to request a mimosa etc. I've never had them proactively offer me things etc.
To further expand on the bold, as we use this a lot on our trips at departure
I believe the PP meant she approached the Bell Services desk inside to retrieve their stuff at departure, not Front Desk.
But yes, when you are departing, the Bell Services will tell you to go outside to request your bags. It's just the process they do. Arrival you get it inside, departure outside. Even if you aren't leaving yet, you go outside, get the bags and then either to go ME, Ride Share or leave. This is how we've had to do it every resort, every trip. Left last night and that was our exact process too. So yes, they were doing their job following the process as it's set up.

They quickly cleared about one of my plates left unattended at BWI yesterday. I had my iPad at the table but had sat it in the chair and it wasn't noticed. But they do clear them quickly and a full plate of food means nothing since unfortunately, many guests will fill plates and never eat it and just walk out.

Contemporary CL stays open.
In my experience, the ones that don't lock keep the whole fruit basket out after hours.
At most CL's that = apples ('delicious' variety) and oranges. Neither are very great. Some CL's also have pears, but they are usually hard as a rock. We once took a pear to our room....our entire stay, it was hard as a rock! We took it home, and it took 9 days to reach minimal ripeness! Sometimes the CL's have bananas during breakfast, but they usually run out long before the lounge closes.

Some CL's have ice cream after hours (not CR).

One night, the CR CL had little bags of candy, but only 1 night of our stay. I think a CM had just bagged up the gummy bears that were left over from earlier in the day.

Once the soda is gone though, they don't replenish.

If you are looking for late night food: most CL floors (and non CL floors) have vending machines available 24 hours. While most QS close around 11pm most of the year, the QS at GF used to be open 24 hours. I'm not sure if that is still the case, but it used to be the only one that was open 24 hours. And of course there's always room service, usually with a limited late night menu.
Yes, the GF QS was open 24 hours during our trip in June. Limited menu but open

I know at BWI they leave out fruit at the seating area outside the lounge room. But that's it

If I knew I wanted a snack I'd go by during lunch time and fill up bags with chips and nuts, maybe candies. Take them and then some drinks to my room to eat on later.

Ooh water in the fridges at AKL? That’s new since my last trip and would be very handy :)
Well, that was actually the only night I saw them in the cooler. They may have been out other nights, but we didn’t go up there after hours except that one night.

Well, that was actually the only night I saw them in the cooler. They may have been out other nights, but we didn’t go up there after hours except that one night.

They were never in the cooler when the lounge was open. I reread my post and realized it may have been confusing.

Hello all! Checked in to GDT tonight and WOW! We are in a deluxe CL suite with a view of Epcot and HS, so a standard view. We are on the 12th floor, with the lounge on the 15th. We arrived in time for desserts...had macarons, truffles, and chocolate and strawberry Mickey tarts. So yummy! The lounge really is beautiful with plenty of seating and a great view of the fireworks at HS and Epcot. There are robes in the room and they are super plush! There is a nice mini fridge that was stocked with Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Dasani...not requested at all, but definitely a nice touch! We are loving this resort so far!
Hi @StephanieP I read your post on the CSR board that you prefer CL at GDT better than that at BWI. Was the service at BWI CL not as good as that at GDT CL? Or was it because of the new facility at GDT made your experience at BWI CL not as good?? Now I am getting worried with my trip planned for next summer because I have a reservation of Deluxe CL room at BWI and it cost a lot of $$$$. My family have never stayed at any of the Epcot resort. Last summer we stayed at GF RPC. The experience was good but not a place that I would go back. Thank you for sharing!

Hi @StephanieP I read your post on the CSR board that you prefer CL at GDT better than that at BWI. Was the service at BWI CL not as good as that at GDT CL? Or was it because of the new facility at GDT made your experience at BWI CL not as good?? Now I am getting worried with my trip planned for next summer because I have a reservation of Deluxe CL room at BWI and it cost a lot of $$$$. My family have never stayed at any of the Epcot resort. Last summer we stayed at GF RPC. The experience was good but not a place that I would go back. Thank you for sharing!
We didn’t stay CL at BWI, only at GDT. We just didn’t like BWI as much, nothing at all against the resort ( my DS 17 actually loved it). I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about the CL at BWI!

Having stayed CL at AKL, GF and BWI , the latter is my absolute favorite. The CMs at the CL at BWI were among the most attentive, kind and engaging of all the CLs (and I loved all the CLs... BWI is just the best) And... walking to EPCOT as well as the Studios.... BONUS!!!. We loved the evening entertainment on the Boardwalk , the rooms (we had a standard CL overlooking the Boardwalk) and the food in the lounge. (we had breakfast everyday there and a few dinners too) Staff were very sensitive to my need for sugar free and had a dessert for me each night. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

We just got back last night from a 4-night(Wed.-Sun.) CL stay at the new CSR Gran Destino Tower. It was just DH & me this time for a little get-away trip. We’re very familiar with CSR & have previously stayed there about 7 or 8 times over the years(including the old Business Class). However, in recent years we have mainly switched over to deluxe resorts except for the occasional one-night CSR add-on here & there. Because it has always been our go-to moderate, I was quite curious about the new CL & very excited to try it out so soon after opening.

Here’s how our experience went:

We arrived about 2 pm on Wednesday & went into the lobby to check-in because we had received a “room not ready” text. It was reaalllyyy busy. When I got to the front of the roped area where the line forms for check-in, a CM walked up to me & asked if I was checking in. I told him yes & that we were excited to try the new CL. At that point he said, “Club Level? Tell me your name & I’ll take you right up.” Soooo nice! (DH loved that & was very happy we didn’t have to continue waiting.) He talked to us about the new tower, told us that the new rooms are 16% bigger than the other CSR rooms, and showed us how to use the new elevators.(Thank goodness! It would’ve taken a minute to figure out. Very easy; just different. You choose your floor, then the screen tells you which elevator to go to. No buttons to mash inside the elevator.) He escorted us to the lounge & introduced us to the CMs there, then showed us the beautiful view and explained what all could be seen in the distance. While this was going on, we were being checked in by another CM. Once checked in, our escort said his farewells and the others picked up where he left off, showing us the lounge & offering us a drink. (I have no idea what kind because we don’t drink. I do know I was offered a mimosa numerous times throughout our stay though. So they do have those if some of you are wondering.)

Our room still wasn’t ready so we enjoyed the lounge & snack time. In about 30 minutes we received our “room ready” text & found out that we were on the 14th floor. Woot! Woot! We had booked a standard 2 queen CL room & were assigned room 9433, which was right off the elevators. Upon entering the room, my first thought was that it felt way bigger than the AKL CL (old-style) room we’d just stayed in during the last week of June. It felt like there was much more floor space, which scored big points with me from a mom’s perspective for future trips. I’m sure by now you’ve all seen pictures, but it really is a lovely room in person—clean lines with classy modern style. And a big bathroom! Yay! Because of where our room was located, we had a very similar view to the lounge, just not as wide, so we could see fireworks each night! I actually counted the doors on our hall to figure out exactly where we were from the outside looking up, and if looking at the front view of the tower(entrance side), we were the eighth window from the left on the row of windows below the lounge floor(15th). We really liked our location because of proximity to the lounge. However, there were some noises that could be heard more than usual. The chimes from the elevator were very loud within our room—so it was a good thing they were pleasant. Also, sometimes guests getting on/off the elevator were quite noisy(even very late) & could be heard throughout the room. Even the music in the hall could be heard while getting ready in the bathroom as well as a tv in the next room. I think maybe we had a combination of thinner walls & elevator proximity going on, but having noted all of that, it truly wasn’t bad & wouldn’t bother us on a future trip if we were to get the same room. You may want to note, though, that if we still had littles, we’d probably request an area further from the elevators for more quiet. Another thing I liked about the room was the 2 full length mirrors in addition to the extra large bathroom one—one on the wall & one inside the cabinet. That will really be nice in the future when we have 4 in a room.

Speaking of the cabinet, we didn’t have robes in our room, although I’d seen pictures of CL rooms there with robes. We never wear them anyway, but thought some of you might like to know. We also had only one day where we got the extra special CL toiletries, like the mint foot rub, shaving kit, and tiny lotion bottles. Other days we had the 2 bar soaps, lotion, shower cap, vanity kit & mouthwash. The day we got the extras was actually a day when our room accidentally got skipped(no hanger out; it wasn’t that) & we had to find someone to do it, so maybe she was just being nice to us. ;) On another day, our room wasn’t made up until 4:30-5:00. We did get turn-down service each day(except one when we were skipped) with the itinerary & chocolates. It was usually a very late turn-down for us. Maybe 7:30-8:30.(We were always gone then.) Overall, it was a very nice room in a good location and we were very pleased. I’ll attach some photos of our room & view at the end.

I did ask a CM in the lounge about CL Access rooms. She said that they could be anywhere in the tower, and that they currently had someone on the 5th floor with CL access. She said they did try to get them higher up if at all possible, so I was especially glad we got 14th floor because it was the one time ever that I didn’t request a thing. She did note that all of 15th Floor is CL, with lots of suites.

I know this was long, but I also know that some of you are hoping for details like I was.:) I’ll do a separate post on the actual lounge itself tomorrow. If you have any questions, I’ll be glad to answer them if I can.

B02625F9-532F-4B0A-841D-307420616A9C.jpeg18B4495B-9887-4860-82C3-F38E3891FA8B.jpegABFA565D-2832-4580-A279-BFB740CC5918.jpeg6D3FD162-C891-41CB-8FA6-A96B6ED799C1.jpeg
Edited to add: Forgot to mention that we could even see Everest on the right if we peeked around, but I couldn’t get a shot of that through the window. Really cool view though, with Galaxy’s Edge right there, too.

Last edited:
We also had only one day where we got the extra special CL toiletries, like the mint foot rub, shaving kit, and tiny lotion bottles. Other days we had the 2 bar soaps, lotion, shower cap, vanity kit & mouthwash.

Thanks for the review & pictures. The room is great. About the toiletries, we stay CL at YC most trips. The foot rub, lotions etc are not generally replaced every day. Extra soap is usually left every day, but the other things are usually big enough for multi day use so not replaced every day.

Thank you everyone for your insights!
I am putting together a list of pros and cons for the two resorts on our list for our next trip.
We are thinking of WL CL now instead of CR CL due to budget...and we only had one experience with CL before when we were pixie dusted during our 5th anniversary (Poly) we got MK view Hawaii building, third floor...spoiled! It’s been a desire to stay CL again ever since.

So I’ve been watching and reading reviews of WL CL and other CLs, and it almost seems like each CL is run by a different company!

When we were at Poly CL...it was nice to get a soft drink or something small to take back to the room...I did not remember if it was before or after 10...

we might just have to think ahead and make sure we got what we needed before that magical 10 pm hour. (We are night owls and sometimes get the nibbles later then most folk.) I remember enjoying cookies and cold milk on our balcony after watching fireworks one night...wonderful!

Last edited:
Thanks for the review & pictures. The room is great. About the toiletries, we stay CL at YC most trips. The foot rub, lotions etc are not generally replaced every day. Extra soap is usually left every day, but the other things are usually big enough for multi day use so not replaced every day.

You’re welcome. And thanks for letting me know that. I still consider us relatively new to CL. :) I just thought it was interesting that we didn’t start out with all of those items on Day 1, but that they randomly appeared on the day that our room was skipped. ;) You also reminded me that I forgot to mention that we also had the aloe from the very start.

We just got back last night from a 4-night(Wed.-Sun.) CL stay at the new CSR Gran Destino Tower. It was just DH & me this time for a little get-away trip. We’re very familiar with CSR & have previously stayed there about 7 or 8 times over the years(including the old Business Class). However, in recent years we have mainly switched over to deluxe resorts except for the occasional one-night CSR add-on here & there. Because it has always been our go-to moderate, I was quite curious about the new CL & very excited to try it out so soon after opening.

Here’s how our experience went:

We arrived about 2 pm on Wednesday & went into the lobby to check-in because we had received a “room not ready” text. It was reaalllyyy busy. When I got to the front of the roped area where the line forms for check-in, a CM walked up to me & asked if I was checking in. I told him yes & that we were excited to try the new CL. At that point he said, “Club Level? Tell me your name & I’ll take you right up.” Soooo nice! (DH loved that & was very happy we didn’t have to continue waiting.) He talked to us about the new tower, told us that the new rooms are 16% bigger than the other CSR rooms, and showed us how to use the new elevators.(Thank goodness! It would’ve taken a minute to figure out. Very easy; just different. You choose your floor, then the screen tells you which elevator to go to. No buttons to mash inside the elevator.) He escorted us to the lounge & introduced us to the CMs there, then showed us the beautiful view and explained what all could be seen in the distance. While this was going on, we were being checked in by another CM. Once checked in, our escort said his farewells and the others picked up where he left off, showing us the lounge & offering us a drink. (I have no idea what kind because we don’t drink. I do know I was offered a mimosa numerous times throughout our stay though. So they do have those if some of you are wondering.)

Our room still wasn’t ready so we enjoyed the lounge & snack time. In about 30 minutes we received our “room ready” text & found out that we were on the 14th floor. Woot! Woot! We had booked a standard 2 queen CL room & were assigned room 9433, which was right off the elevators. Upon entering the room, my first thought was that it felt way bigger than the AKL CL (old-style) room we’d just stayed in during the last week of June. It felt like there was much more floor space, which scored big points with me from a mom’s perspective for future trips. I’m sure by now you’ve all seen pictures, but it really is a lovely room in person—clean lines with classy modern style. And a big bathroom! Yay! Because of where our room was located, we had a very similar view to the lounge, just not as wide, so we could see fireworks each night! I actually counted the doors on our hall to figure out exactly where we were from the outside looking up, and if looking at the front view of the tower(entrance side), we were the eighth window from the left on the row of windows below the lounge floor(15th). We really liked our location because of proximity to the lounge. However, there were some noises that could be heard more than usual. The chimes from the elevator were very loud within our room—so it was a good thing they were pleasant. Also, sometimes guests getting on/off the elevator were quite noisy(even very late) & could be heard throughout the room. Even the music in the hall could be heard while getting ready in the bathroom as well as a tv in the next room. I think maybe we had a combination of thinner walls & elevator proximity going on, but having noted all of that, it truly wasn’t bad & wouldn’t bother us on a future trip if we were to get the same room. You may want to note, though, that if we still had littles, we’d probably request an area further from the elevators for more quiet. Another thing I liked about the room was the 2 full length mirrors in addition to the extra large bathroom one—one on the wall & one inside the cabinet. That will really be nice in the future when we have 4 in a room.

Speaking of the cabinet, we didn’t have robes in our room, although I’d seen pictures of CL rooms there with robes. We never wear them anyway, but thought some of you might like to know. We also had only one day where we got the extra special CL toiletries, like the mint foot rub, shaving kit, and tiny lotion bottles. Other days we had the 2 bar soaps, lotion, shower cap, vanity kit & mouthwash. The day we got the extras was actually a day when our room accidentally got skipped(no hanger out; it wasn’t that) & we had to find someone to do it, so maybe she was just being nice to us. ;) On another day, our room wasn’t made up until 4:30-5:00. We did get turn-down service each day(except one when we were skipped) with the itinerary & chocolates. It was usually a very late turn-down for us. Maybe 7:30-8:30.(We were always gone then.) Overall, it was a very nice room in a good location and we were very pleased. I’ll attach some photos of our room & view at the end.

I did ask a CM in the lounge about CL Access rooms. She said that they could be anywhere in the tower, and that they currently had someone on the 5th floor with CL access. She said they did try to get them higher up if at all possible, so I was especially glad we got 14th floor because it was the one time ever that I didn’t request a thing. She did note that all of 15th Floor is CL, with lots of suites.

I know this was long, but I also know that some of you are hoping for details like I was.:) I’ll do a separate post on the actual lounge itself tomorrow. If you have any questions, I’ll be glad to answer them if I can.

View attachment 419309View attachment 419310View attachment 419311View attachment 419312
Edited to add: Forgot to mention that we could even see Everest on the right if we peeked around, but I couldn’t get a shot of that through the window. Really cool view though, with Galaxy’s Edge right there, too.
That first paragraph with CSR stays could have been written by me 👍

So 1st thing I noticed is the sneaky room numbers like BLT!

Thanks for your review. Oh I wasn’t look too closely at std rooms. I did not the robes in the deluxe suites (what I booked).

Does anyone know if std rooms were shown with robes? If they were you can request one if missing,

Thank you everyone for your insights!
I am putting together a list of pros and cons for the two resorts on our list for our next trip.
We are thinking of WL CL now instead of CR CL due to budget...and we only had one experience with CL before when we were pixie dusted during our 5th anniversary (Poly) we got MK view Hawaii building, third floor...spoiled! It’s been a desire to stay CL again ever since.

So I’ve been watching and reading reviews of WL CL and other CLs, and it almost seems like each CL is run by a different company!

When we were at Poly CL...it was nice to get a soft drink or something small to take back to the room...I did not remember if it was before or after 10...

we might just have to think ahead and make sure we got what we needed before that magical 10 pm hour. (We are night owls and sometimes get the nibbles later then most folk.) I remember enjoying cookies and cold milk on our balcony after watching fireworks one night...wonderful!
Poly is always my fav but the times I’ve stayed at wl cl I had great trips. It’s a very homey cL. It’s quieter and more relaxing . So many spaces to sit.

Can’t beat that price too for being near MK.

I know I mention this often but the bus to MK is way faster than the boat when time is important,

If you decide to book WL CL then you just need to remember to grab a few cans of soda or containers of milk when the lounge is open. And don't forget to get some cookies, too, so they will be in your room if you come back after 10pm, when the lounge is closed. :) One nice thing about WL CL is that they have bottles of Desani water available. :)

They do seem to have their own way of doing things. We were at WL CL for four nights then moved to BC CL for two nights and there were a lot of differences between the two. For one thing, WL CL had Coke Zero but the BC CL did not have it. They had Diet Coke instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter