Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We’re at the YC now and got upgraded to Club level! First ever upgrade for us. I’ve always wondered why I would pay more to stay CL, now I know! It’s been amazing so far, learning on the fly but adjusting well. lol

The staff is amazing. I may never be able to visit any other way.

And this is how they hook you. That Mouse is pretty slick.

We’re at the YC now and got upgraded to Club level! First ever upgrade for us. I’ve always wondered why I would pay more to stay CL, now I know! It’s been amazing so far, learning on the fly but adjusting well. lol

This is exactly what happened to us. We were upgraded to Poly Club on our week-long trip 2 years ago. When we booked the trip we having coming up this June, we knew we couldn’t go without Club.

46 more days for me... I’m so excited to go back... I’m obsessed with that latte machine at Poly Club. Lol

Hi, I'm taking my family for our first CL stay this August. We haven't had any contact from DSS and I'm wondering if there's any value in contacting them. We've got our ADRs set and don't need help planning our itineraries.... is there anything else they can really do for me? Mostly I'm just in this for the theme park view and 'free' beer all week, but I don't want to miss any extras we might be able to score on what might be our only ever CL stay. Thanks for any feedback!

As a pp said, if you want to buy extra FPs, you would need to contact DSS. You can also contact them if you have any room requests (although requests can also be made by calling the regular reservation number). Hope you have a great time and enjoy your first CL stay :).

Congrats on the upgrade! Hope you have a great time :goodvibes.

And this is how they hook you. That Mouse is pretty slick.

::yes::

This is exactly what happened to us. We were upgraded to Poly Club on our week-long trip 2 years ago. When we booked the trip we having coming up this June, we knew we couldn’t go without Club.

46 more days for me... I’m so excited to go back... I’m obsessed with that latte machine at Poly Club. Lol

I love Poly CL! Hope you have a great trip :).

I would like to ask if anyone has any experience with Beachclub club level and if it is worth the extra cost?

All the CLs are worth the extra cost, as long as your pockets are deep enough (don't take the money away from restaurants/shows/merchandise/tickets).

I would like to ask if anyone has any experience with Beachclub club level and if it is worth the extra cost?

In my opinion, CL is worth it if you are the type of visitor who spends a lot of time at the resort and enjoys extra service and amenities... If you are all day park tourers or like a lot of dining reservations, your money is better spent upgrading there I think. But CL is very nice, worth it for our family for most trips, but it is definitely a very subjective decision.

I think it's mostly worth the extra cost, my husband doesn't. I book our trips though :-) my kids, 11 and 15, will tell you it's worth every penny. It's funny though because when we're on vacation anywhere, we never day no to snacks, drinks, really whatever they want. I blow a fortune in Disney springs every visit and none of it is for me. Then the minute our plane lands coming home, reality sits in and I'm back to NO. Haha. So I'm not sure why my kids think cl is a must, I don't say no regardless if it's the lounge or in a store/cart. Even with cl we still do 1 ts meal a day. My husband needs a "real meal". I like the lounge for mornings and having a place to stop in for coffee, adult beverage, a place to unwind etc. I think the worth it is totally subjective.

I think it's mostly worth the extra cost, my husband doesn't. I book our trips though :-) my kids, 11 and 15, will tell you it's worth every penny. It's funny though because when we're on vacation anywhere, we never day no to snacks, drinks, really whatever they want. I blow a fortune in Disney springs every visit and none of it is for me. Then the minute our plane lands coming home, reality sits in and I'm back to NO. Haha. So I'm not sure why my kids think cl is a must, I don't say no regardless if it's the lounge or in a store/cart. Even with cl we still do 1 ts meal a day. My husband needs a "real meal". I like the lounge for mornings and having a place to stop in for coffee, adult beverage, a place to unwind etc. I think the worth it is totally subjective.
My kids love CL too. We are not extravagant by any means, but we do like to stay CL for some of our trips, especially the summer trips. When we "fled" the hurricane last fall, we stayed at POR. I really liked it but the kids complained : "the room is so small!" "I wish we were in CL!" :mic: Sheesh. There were 5 of us in the room, but really! I think I've created 3 little monsters! I told then they had a rude awakening when they are on their own :rolleyes1

Congrats! Enjoy!

I’m another 1st cl was an upgrade. Ours was at CR back in 2011.

I hear you guys! CL makes everything so much easier and keeps the kids happy!!! We are now DVC members and my kids can’t understand why there’s no CL available while staying DVC! They seriously think it’s ridiculous (well, so do I) ...but that’s a discussion for another day!! lol We are doing CL this summer for DH’s 40th, but not sure when we’ll do it again after that. When staying DVC, we book restaurants every day and feel like we have to plan our day around them, where CL we feel like the days are so much more laid back. The kids love being able to walk over to the lounge when they just want a drink or snack. I really think it adds to the fun of a resort stay for them!! (Yes, and us too!!!) Anytime anyone asks me if it’s worth it, I say DEFINITELY!!

Is there any information out about the new CL at Coronado Srpings?

I have a stay booked there in mid-August and just wonder if the offerings will be similar to other CL lounges. I know the former business class only had continental breakfast and evening snacks. No desserts or hot offerings

Last edited:
Even with cl we still do 1 ts meal a day. My husband needs a "real meal". I like the lounge for mornings and having a place to stop in for coffee, adult beverage, a place to unwind etc. I think the worth it is totally subjective.

This is us as well. My DH and boys need actual meals, so we always do a TS for dinner every night even when we stay CL. Aside from the food offerings, I love the lounge too and the extra space it provides to just sit and relax, rather than in our room or around the resort ;).

Is there any information out about the new CL at Coronado Srpings?

I have a stay booked there in mid-August and just wonder if the offerings will be similar to other CL lounges. I know the former business class only had continental breakfast and evening snacks. No desserts or hot offerings

I don't know how much info is out yet, but I have seen others post that it looks like it will be the same as the CLs at the deluxe resorts. Hopefully others might have more info that they can post :).

No experience with YC or BC CL but have stayed CL at GF, AKL and BWI . What I love is .... everything!! I usually take one grandkid per trip; we forgo dinner many evenings in favor of the "heavy apps" in the lounge. However what I love BEST (aside from the amazing staff people) is DSS. We used them for the CL FPs and they also arranged for all our other FPs too!! Yes... I know it is pricey but the REDUCED STRESS was so worth it to me. I used to think that I enjoyed arranging FPs ... ("the thrill of getting the coveted FOP") . However I trade that excitement for being able to have my FPs in place at 90 days before departure. And... after our first BWI CL, I found my home!! Back in September!

Jetblue had a sale. Only 3400 pts or $59 from SYR to MCO so dh and I are doing 6/3-4 one night lol. Cant take off from work too much since our ds will have to cover.

I have water view yc cl! That will complete my "all cl's at WDW" bucket list!

Flight arrives at 9am and departs 9p so lots of lounge time!

I didn’t think they ever had sales out of SYR. I’ll have to keep an eye out now!!

My kids love CL too. We are not extravagant by any means, but we do like to stay CL for some of our trips, especially the summer trips. When we "fled" the hurricane last fall, we stayed at POR. I really liked it but the kids complained : "the room is so small!" "I wish we were in CL!" :mic: Sheesh. There were 5 of us in the room, but really! I think I've created 3 little monsters! I told then they had a rude awakening when they are on their own :rolleyes1

Lol. That will totally be us. We went to the Atlantis and I had to tell them their was no CL. It was easier then listening to them whine. We are not extravagant anywhere else in life, just on some vacations. Even on our non CL Atlantis trip I booked extras. I actually ordered groceries (sodas, beer and snacks) to keep in the room to make them happy.

Got a call from Guest Services on Friday and just called them back this morning to discover that they are moving us from YC Club Level to GF Club Level due to a room inventory issue at YC (our trip is 5/19 to 5/24) I had briefly considered changing my reservation to GF back in March but decided to keep the YC but it seems Disney had other plans! LOL I've only stayed one night at GF (in the villas) so I am pretty excited to give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter