Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Have a great time! :jumping1:

I agree! Pictures are the next best thing to being there :).

Awww, you're so sweet! Thank you for the kind words :goodvibes (and for bumping my post ;)).

Thanks so much trish :goodvibes! This is my first AP renewal, so just wanted to make sure I could use that ticket cost toward the renewal after I get there (and that my room reservations wouldn't be effected). One more question if you don't mind.....Is there a specific place to go for renewals or can they be done anywhere new APs are done?
I seem to always be at MK for that but yes its the same place. DD did do hers in Epcot last time without any issues

I seem to always be at MK for that but yes its the same place. DD did do hers in Epcot last time without any issues

I might have booked Poly LV cl for Labor Day weekend. We have had several warm LD weekends here up north and I booked this backup plan if its rainy and chilly this year.

Dh didn't bat and eye when I asked. YAY Poly my fav.:worship:

Mine too! I've loved all the resorts we've stayed at, but the Poly will always be my favorite :cloud9:.

We are booked for WL CL at the end of September. For those who have upgraded upon check-in, do you end up paying the same for the upgrade at that time as you would have if you booked in advance? I know if you got a discount or magic it isn't a guarantee that others would as well. Just curious.

Just arrived at The Wilderness Lodge by ME. We were greeted by Jake by name as we were walking up to the door. We added CL access to our room at the front desk and are now enjoying breakfast in the lounge!
What floor is your room on? We always book CL initially, I am just becoming aware that you can now “add on” club level access and not book it as a category. Just curious...I hope you have a wonderful trip!

What did they have? We are arriving in 20+ days and I hope we can eat breakfast at the lounge each day.

I will take pictures tomorrow. We just got off a red eye so I don’t trust my memory. I had a mimosa and oatmeal with all the fixings but they had a lot more.

We are booked for WL CL at the end of September. For those who have upgraded upon check-in, do you end up paying the same for the upgrade at that time as you would have if you booked in advance? I know if you got a discount or magic it isn't a guarantee that others would as well. Just curious.

I believe we just paid $99 per night which was cheaper than the CL rooms I was looking at.

What floor is your room on? We always book CL initially, I am just becoming aware that you can now “add on” club level access and not book it as a category. Just curious...I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Just received our room ready text we are on the 2nd floor. On the bus back from Epcot now to check it out, so full from flower and garden booths.

I’m not sure if you know the difference so here it is in case.

You book in advance you are guaranteed cl and usually that floor or nearby. To add cl it’s 99 a nite, must be for all days at resort and it’s cl ACCESS so may be on the 1 or 2nd floor etc.

My last visit over Thanksgiving I had a wood view room but when cl opened up for my dates later I did switch. For a trip with my 2 guys who don’t do much at the parks I didn’t want to RISK not being able to add on.

The time after I switched until the moment we arrived I felt a certain relief and happiness . For me THAT was worth paying a little extra. (I got an AP discount so wasn’t too bad).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter