Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Me neither, but I give out a different or funny name at places I order food or something and they call it out, one time I actually forgot I had given out a fake name and was like anybody seen Leroy.
I do that with the pizza guys and some other places that don't really need know my name, but I use the same alias so even my family knows it by now.

I wonder what Papa John's would think if they had to deliver to Queen Elinor? :tongue:

Hi everyone! We are looking to book our first club level stay in September of next year! We are a family of 5 and have three DD's (10,7 & 5). I am looking into a split stay 1/2 on the monorail and 1/2 on the boardwalk. Any opinions on the best option between the GF and the Poly as well as Yacht vs the Beach club? We love all 4 resorts but do any have better food selections, rooms, staff etc? Thanks so much for your input!

I can't help with YC/BC as we haven't stayed CL at either one, but have stayed both CLs at GF as well as Poly CL. You don't say which CL at GF, but if you're looking at SL (outer building CL), my choice would be Poly CL without hesitation. If the choice is RPC (main building CL) vs Poly CL, that's a little tougher choice...lol. GF CL has more food offerings than Poly CL and the lounge is nice as it overlooks the lobby, but the Poly is nice as well and the view from the Poly lounge is amazing and hard to beat. It's been awhile since my GF CL stays, but I just had my first Poly CL stay in October and it was awesome! The CL CMs were very friendly and personable, the lounge was always clean and tables were cleared immediately, food offerings were good and always replenished quickly, and housekeeping was great! We even got 2-3 towel animals every night at turn down (and plenty of chocolates...lol). With all of that said, I have had great experiences at both CLs, so I don't think you can go wrong with either one. Good luck :).

View attachment 368094
We stopped by the Grand today, and then headed over to the Contemporary for the California Grill Brunch. The food, service, and atmosphere there were all first rate. We are very much enjoying our vacation.:flower:

Glad you're enjoying your trip :wizard:.

I am thrilled to be able to say that with a LOT of effort/luck I managed to book a week in a 2-bedroom DVC CL room at AKL next October. After seeing the recent reviews and pics I couldn’t resist a return trip. The last few trips we’ve done MK/Epcot resorts, but every time I visit that AKL lobby I can’t help looking wistfully up at the 6th floor. It will be my nieces’ first visit, and I’m so excited to introduce them to Disney at such an amazing resort! Thank you all for your posts, I love reading everyone’s experiences!

Congrats on getting a 2 bedroom! I agree, AKL is an amazing resort! Your niece will have a great time and I'm sure you'll have fun making great memories of her first trip :goodvibes.

I got the 2-bedroom bc I’m taking their parents along as well...I’m not allowed to be THAT cool of an aunt!

Very nice of you to take everybody along, sounds like an awesome trip! Just wanted to say that if you ever have the chance to take your niece without mom & dad, do it! I just took my 6yo niece this past Oct for the Halloween party and we had a blast! My brother & SIL took her for the first time when she was 3 so our trip wasn't her first, but she had so much fun and keeps asking when I'm taking her back :laughing:.

Sturdy Branches is for all : WL and the villas. It is located in the lobby of Boulder RIdge Villas.

It had a the shower with changing room. Very nice!

We loved cl and having a bathroom up near the lounge. This was nice for going home day to freshen up too.

93650E26-2D3D-484F-9F3F-CD726F49D83D.jpeg 73E16DBF-9A22-4A28-AF13-03D64E8A7F04.jpeg 99ADA198-E133-4D16-9719-E2AFE5A66345.jpeg FD491CF5-B6DA-4F38-B171-259B45CAC45C.jpeg C32E6191-0928-4DFB-B02D-5647F703A9A6.jpeg

Last edited:

So excited we are leaving for the Grand Floridian 1 bedroom theme park view suite on Sunday. I switched us from the main building to the suite so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that I made the right choice

Does anybody know if we can request to have the in room fridge stocked with some drinks prior to arrival?

Yes you can, DSS may even offer to do it.

Ours was at YC but at GF SL it was not, but we soon took care of that.

Last edited:
Quick update from BWI CL-
The chef during our stay has been Gordo. Tonight the hot appetizers were mixed veg, risotto, sea bass and beef. Delicious!
All the CL CM's have been friendly and helpful, both folks who have been here awhile and some that are new.

Sturdy Branches is for all : WL and the villas. It is located in the lobby of Boulder RIdge Villas.

It had a the shower with changing room. Very nice!

We loved cl and having a bathroom up near the lounge. This was nice for going home day to freshen up too.

View attachment 368190 View attachment 368191 View attachment 368192 View attachment 368193 View attachment 368194
So just to clarify, you used the gym showers w/lockers to clean up a bit before your flight home? That would be brilliant. Our flight doesn't leave until the evening.

Has anyone here done that at Muscles & Bustles @BWI (I love that name-. My bustle needs some hustle I must admit) :lmao:

The chef during our stay has been Gordo. Tonight the hot appetizers were mixed veg, risotto, sea bass and beef. Delicious!
All the CL CM's have been friendly and helpful, both folks who have been here awhile and some that are new.
Wonderful!

Last edited:
Sounds good! I know Redgie is out and I will miss seeing him. We will be there early Wednesday morning!

So just to clarify, you used the gym showers w/lockers to clean up a bit before your flight home? That would be brilliant. Our flight doesn't leave until the evening.

Has anyone here done that at Muscles & Bustles @BWI (I love that name-. My bustle needs some hustle I must admit) :lmao:

Wonderful!
My dh did. It was a hot day and our flight was late.

At gf I use the beach pool area but it is not as nice as this was.

We hit up the GFRPC on Wednesday!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Has anyone here done that at Muscles & Bustles @BWI (I love that name-. My bustle needs some hustle I must admit)
Wonderful!

We did this last year at the YC and it worked out well, since my kids were covered in sand! LOL!

We did this last year at the YC and it worked out well, since my kids were covered in sand! LOL!
Oh boy, that reminds me of the time we thought we could spend the day goofing around down at a beach on the Big Island, and just rinse off in the beach shower before catching a red-eye back to the mainland.

I was finding sand in places where sand shouldn't be for almost 18 hours. :tongue:

Yeah, when it comes to sand, you need a REAL shower!

Last edited:
DH went on the elliptical every day there! Said it was a nice gym!

It looks very nice ;).

So excited we are leaving for the Grand Floridian 1 bedroom theme park view suite on Sunday. I switched us from the main building to the suite so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that I made the right choice

Have a great time! :goodvibes

Thanks for checking in. Sounds like you're having a great time :).

Have a great trip! :yay:

Posting this here for anyone getting their Fast Passes and CL Fast Passes thru DSS. Some issue with Test Track for February; the wonderful CMs there were not able to schedule FPs on our EPCOT day. Solution from various people on these Boards: have the CMs try TWO Fast Passes at a time. Still... no go!!! However: ONE at a TIME worked!!! We have 4 Fast Passes to one of our favorite EPCOT attractions within 5 minutes of each other. Thanks to the great CMs at DSS (and to the people of DIS)

Posting this here for anyone getting their Fast Passes and CL Fast Passes thru DSS. Some issue with Test Track for February; the wonderful CMs there were not able to schedule FPs on our EPCOT day. Solution from various people on these Boards: have the CMs try TWO Fast Passes at a time. Still... no go!!! However: ONE at a TIME worked!!! We have 4 Fast Passes to one of our favorite EPCOT attractions within 5 minutes of each other. Thanks to the great CMs at DSS (and to the people of DIS)
When you return, let us know what was up with TT. It's quite a puzzle what is going on.
If they don't relieve the shortage, or whatever it is, when we hit the 60 day mark the DIS (as my kids would say) is gonna be lit! :hyper2:

I am thrilled to be able to say that with a LOT of effort/luck I managed to book a week in a 2-bedroom DVC CL room at AKL next October. After seeing the recent reviews and pics I couldn’t resist a return trip. The last few trips we’ve done MK/Epcot resorts, but every time I visit that AKL lobby I can’t help looking wistfully up at the 6th floor. It will be my nieces’ first visit, and I’m so excited to introduce them to Disney at such an amazing resort! Thank you all for your posts, I love reading everyone’s experiences!

Depending on what week it is we may see you there - hard to snag aren't they! Congratulations :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter