Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

And did you even TRY to book the same attraction same day with extra fp and regular fp? Really would like to do that for FoP.
Yes I did.

Yeah, I was told up front, no duplicating attractions, and for some reason, FPs aren't available at rope drop, so we made them for 9:30
I wasn't told anything. My "duplicates" for a couple of rides have been in my MDE for awhile. I guess I'm living on the edge. :D
Obviously, if they say it's a no-no I will do as they request.

Same with me! We were in Disney at the end of August and I thought for sure we'd have to cancel November, but DH said let's go but reduce the number of nights. So life has been hectic trying to get this trip in order. I'm a total planner and this snuck up on me. I also have a trip planned for Easter and I already booked my dining for that one. That's also at the GF! There's something about Christmas and Easter that just screams GF to me....
I agree we have been at the Grand several times during the christmas season and once at Easter...loved the Easter eggs in the lobby. No room at the inn for us this time though. I had a hard time finding anything at all and finally something opened up at the YC, was originally booked at the Swan. Now I have a YC BWI split, couldn't get anything for all the nights at the same resort. RPC will have to wait until spring.
Glad you didn't have to cancel. A short trip is better than no trip.

Good evening! We will be staying at GF for the first time in May (outer building/club level). Wondering if signature services will reach out to us, and if so, approximately when? If not, should we reach out to them? Traveling with myself, hubby, & two kiddos (ages 9 & 3 when we travel). Also any tips/tricks/other helpful info we should know?

It's been my experience that I've gotten a phone call from DSS within 5 or days of booking my last 5 or 6 reservations. Then, within a few days of that phone call, I get a nice card introducing them again.
Latest example, booked a room on 10/20, got a call from them on 10/16. Got the card Tuesday

You can reach out to them if you need something from them. I only use them to book tours or other things I can't book without calling.

Good evening! We will be staying at GF for the first time in May (outer building/club level). Wondering if signature services will reach out to us, and if so, approximately when? If not, should we reach out to them? Traveling with myself, hubby, & two kiddos (ages 9 & 3 when we travel). Also any tips/tricks/other helpful info we should know?

Many will get a call and/or the postcard, some will not hear from them at all. It’s a problem that has existed since I started reading these boards, and probably long before.

For me, I usually do get a call and postcard not too long after the reservation.

But if you don’t hear anything, don’t think twice about it. As @AngiTN notes, you can reach out to them at any time.

Contact info if needed:

Disney Signature Services
(407) 939-7777
disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

DD and I were just at GF Sugar Loaf (which is the outer building CL) back in Sept. Enjoy!

Last edited:

DSS has been hit or miss as far as reaching out to guests lately, as others have said already. You can contact them if you’d like especially if you would like to notify them of anything you might be celebrating or any other requests you may have.

Tip: Relax and Enjoy the beautiful resort, wander around a bit if you get a chance!!!!!

I'm doing a split stay next week. From Nov 3rd to Nov 4th, Yatch Club, and from Nov 4th to Nov 5th, GF at Sugar Loaf.

Which breakfast is better for the morning Nov 4th? Any tips for booth Club Levels or room suggestions?

We have been booked CL at the GF for several months and arrive in 25 days and have not gotten a call from DSS. I am a little disappointed, but I actually do not need them for anything. I think it is more that this is a very special trip and was just thinking a call would have made it feel even more special. I guess the one plus is that my kids have no idea we are going, so if they happened to call at a time I had my kids with me, I would have not really been able to talk anyway :rolleyes1

I'm doing a split stay next week. From Nov 3rd to Nov 4th, Yatch Club, and from Nov 4th to Nov 5th, GF at Sugar Loaf.

Which breakfast is better for the morning Nov 4th? Any tips for booth Club Levels or room suggestions?

If you do it right you could do both, have a little at YC at opening then go to GF and they will probably still have things out!!!

That is if you are ready to make a move early like that.

you DO have to place them an hour apart, and away from other reservations such as dessert parties or dining ADRs

In part one could go near end of first FP time and then go right to second FP to be efficient if they are right next to each other, like FOP and Nav....or BTM and Splash....but what I was referring to was two posters on the logistics thread I think? Who stated the CM at DSS did in fact recognize the proximity of the sequence of Fastpasses they were asking for and they said the CM DID move them closer together because of that, overlapped? I understand that the general rule stands, but it seems they are indeed capable unless of course the posters inhaled a bit too much pixiedust and remain in Fantasyland...:rolleyes1

We have been booked CL at the GF for several months and arrive in 25 days and have not gotten a call from DSS. I am a little disappointed, but I actually do not need them for anything. I think it is more that this is a very special trip and was just thinking a call would have made it feel even more special. I guess the one plus is that my kids have no idea we are going, so if they happened to call at a time I had my kids with me, I would have not really been able to talk anyway :rolleyes1

I got one call and intentionally used my cell phone to evade ruining my surprise.....I often leave the ringer off and so far got one message from DSS and they left their name and number. I got more attention in past few years with the IOP office, emails, texts, phone calls....so I am already biased but am aiming to call them this afternoon and see how that goes. Need to cement what day I can actually do the 90 day at so I can plot accordingly! I mostly like to have that communication to get the exact room I want, it helps, and have an easy access to questions, assuming the wait is far superior to the often long general phone number for WDW. :smooth::mickeybar

Hey, fellow CLers... I'll be at YC CL late November and have a question....

Does the same room assigner/scheduler do CL rooms as well as the rest of the resort? Or does the DSS get involved with that? if I send a TP room request, would it go to the right person in charge of assigning CL rooms. I'm a party of one, so King bed or 2Qn would work for me, but would like to see something other than just roof tops.... I know some SV rooms do look down over the front grassy area toward the Convention Center, which would be perfect, and that there are only a couple of King rooms in CL SV, so trying to figure out how to work a request.

Thanks for your input!

Yes I did.

I wasn't told anything. My "duplicates" for a couple of rides have been in my MDE for awhile. I guess I'm living on the edge. :D
Obviously, if they say it's a no-no I will do as they request.

Gwynne did you actually get duplicates when you called or was that something you modified later on your MDE? I have read someone did that before but unsure on the ratio of success.....any trip I can get on BTM for 2-3 times in one day makes me:dumbo:

Hey, fellow CLers... I'll be at YC CL late November and have a question....

Does the same room assigner/scheduler do CL rooms as well as the rest of the resort? Or does the DSS get involved with that? if I send a TP room request, would it go to the right person in charge of assigning CL rooms. I'm a party of one, so King bed or 2Qn would work for me, but would like to see something other than just roof tops.... I know some SV rooms do look down over the front grassy area toward the Convention Center, which would be perfect, and that there are only a couple of King rooms in CL SV, so trying to figure out how to work a request.

Thanks for your input!

I can’t help with your specific view questions... but DSS can only add room request notes/comments to your reservation, they are not room assignors (and frankly do not tend to know the resorts/CL rooms particularly well). The room assignors are a separate group (at the resort, I believe, but not totally sure about that). They take your reservation - along with any notes (could be from calling, DSS, or a TP fax, etc) - and work their Tetris magic to slot you in to the extent they can accommodate your requests.

Hope that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter