Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

My favorite room in all of our WDW travels (other than CR Tower Club) was our fourth floor standard view room at RPC in Feb 2016. I loved that room and thought it was immaculate. I can usually take or leave rooms, would rather be around the resort or parks anyway, but this room was so pleasant. Not sure why I have such strong memories over that room - the same exact design I was just kind of griping about above - but it’s always stuck with me.

You know I agree with you on this...my favorite room to date has also been our standard view RPC rooms (one at Easter 2016 and one at Thanksgiving 2017). Both rooms were immaculate and it was love at first sight for me. My SL room did not give me the same vibe as it was also very run down.

I have yet to try YC CL and CR Tower Club, but they are both on my list for someday!

Honestly, to me, there's nothing like a newly refurbed WDW room. So I'd better stay at YC CL pretty soon!

Thanks for all the pics and reviews!

Coffee and Nespresso station....
View attachment 353809

View attachment 353810

I honestly wouldn't have noticed these if not for the folks on this thread...
View attachment 353813

Beer/wine available upon request all day, it's CM-served from this cart in the evening. I couldn't get good pics since it was always guarded, but there appeared to be A LOT of wines available.
View attachment 353811

Beers included Stella, Funky Buddah (because that fits the theme how?), Bud Light, Angry Orchard, and it seems like one more.... maybe Heineken? I'm blanking.
View attachment 353812
Is the Funky Buddah available in any of the bars because that's one I'm gonna have to try? ;)

Mike

WOW......that was interesting this morning doing my Fast Pass selections, I got 1 selected then it seemed the sight crashed or something, I ended up :badpc: for about 40 minutes the entire time I figured I’d lose any good ones ended up in pretty good shape after all :cool1:.......

60 days to go :dancer:

That happened to me Saturday!! I figured I’d try the computer instead of MDE, and after making the first one it said ‘you cannot exceed 3 Fast Passes for this day’ (or something along those lines!) Tried another day and same message! I was ready to cry! Then I got on my phone and it worked no problem! Got everything we wanted at the times we wanted! The anxiety is brutal on FP day! LOL

Disney’s resort reservation system is so funny (and by funny, I mean frustrating) sometimes. I’ve been trying to tinker with a reservation and availability has been a challenge. I had an elaborate three-way split mapped out, which wasn’t our first choice but it was all I could piece together.

Availability opened up at the resort we wanted, but not with one 3-night reservation. Instead, had to book 3, 1-night reservations. Same room cateogry, same rate... just three seperate reservations. Crazy.

Anyone else end up in a similar situation and have any issues not being able to stay in the same room?

Disney’s resort reservation system is so funny (and by funny, I mean frustrating) sometimes. I’ve been trying to tinker with a reservation and availability has been a challenge. I had an elaborate three-way split mapped out, which wasn’t our first choice but it was all I could piece together.

Availability opened up at the resort we wanted, but not with one 3-night reservation. Instead, had to book 3, 1-night reservations. Same room cateogry, same rate... just three seperate reservations. Crazy.

Anyone else end up in a similar situation and have any issues not being able to stay in the same room?
I think a few folks have posted on the boards that they asked for guest services in this situation. The guest services CM was able to merge the reservations. Hopefully they could do the same for you.

Am I the only crazy person that ends up paying more when dscts come out...:eek: I changed my reservation to LV CL at Poly vs Garden CL view.
Disney rationalizing..... Question though, it looks like with LV there is only one 3rd floor room available according to Touring Plans and none on 1st floor. Is that correct? I really would love a balcony or patio as my first request.....need outdoor space.:dance3:

Thanks!

Am I the only crazy person that ends up paying more when dscts come out...:eek: I changed my reservation to LV CL at Poly vs Garden CL view.
Disney rationalizing..... Question though, it looks like with LV there is only one 3rd floor room available according to Touring Plans and none on 1st floor. Is that correct? I really would love a balcony or patio as my first request.....need outdoor space.:dance3:

Thanks!
Almost all of the first floor is lagoon view (if not all), as well as a lot of the second floor. I think you are correct that very few (possibly only 1) on the third floor are LV. That was my disappointment with booking LV rather than TPV- I really wanted a balcony. We did end up getting first floor, so we at least had outdoor space, but as nice as that was I missed and preferred the balcony on the third floor. We booked a magical deal, though, so we didn't have TPV as an option at all. I also want to be clear, I loved the room, resort and view, so I'm not complaining per say about the first floor room, it's just that personally my preference, in an ideal world, would be third floor with balcony!

Awesome. How long in advance should I request it?

P.s.: Thank you so much!!!

Someone can correct me on the exact amount of days, but I believe rooms are assigned (around) 5 days before you arrive. Personally, I like to make my room requests 2-4 weeks before we arrive. My thinking on waiting is that I tend to tweak and change things up a bit and I like to wait until everything is final before making my requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter