Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I am so excited for my first split stay. Doing CR CL and then BWI CL in August. We have done CR CL before but never stayed BWI. Could anyone tell me what kid type offererings they have especially in the evenings.

Besides the Poly - your split stay is probably the best for us. We love the BWI for EPCOT hotels and love the CR and Poly about the same. I don't remember what other offerings the BWI lounge offers besides Chef Reggie's cooking. Our kids are older and all of them loved his food.

Have a great time!

I am so excited for my first split stay. Doing CR CL and then BWI CL in August. We have done CR CL before but never stayed BWI. Could anyone tell me what kid type offererings they have especially in the evenings.
BWI doesn't do any kid type offerings. At least nothing that is geared specifically to kids, like they used to have, on a special kids table. I actually thought all the lounges stopped their Kids tables a year or so back, but I may well be wrong about that. I know AKL no longer had theirs when we stayed there last summer either.

F34D0A9B-59E0-4FB0-B838-1F07B4A2142F.png
I just wanted to chime in on the boards, I have been a lurker on DISboards for years, and a few months back I created this account to ask a question and then quickly started lurking again. I am 7 days away from an amazing stay with my wife at the Beach Club in the Nantucket Suite, followed by a resort hop to the GF for a Magic Kingdom view main building room, and finally at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time. I just wanted to ask everyone what they thought of the WL CL amenities because I have seen a few pictures but would appreciate reviews. Also, I wanted to stop lurking and join in the fun :disrocks:
I can help with any q' s you have from GF . I luckily did main building in December and outer-building in January.

The Theme park view rooms are 4301-09 or 4401-09 FYI.

The black squares are elevators.

The lounge area/food is the larger white space on the left top corner of the oval (atrium to lobby below).

Last edited:

My husband I will be staying at AKL in October and just got the email about the pool construction/rehab. We have a savannah view CL room booked, and want two queen beds. Can any of you suggest what we should request for our room location with this new factor? I understand that there will not be noise between 9AM and dusk, but I do like to sleep in a bit. This is the first trip for me to WDW in over 20 years and even longer for him so I'm trying to make it as special/non-intrusive as possible.

ETA: We're not pool people and didn't really have intentions of using it while there, so that part has always been unproblematic.

My husband I will be staying at AKL in October and just got the email about the pool construction/rehab. We have a savannah view CL room booked, and want two queen beds. Can any of you suggest what we should request for our room location with this new factor? I understand that there will not be noise between 9AM and dusk, but I do like to sleep in a bit. This is the first trip for me to WDW in over 20 years and even longer for him so I'm trying to make it as special/non-intrusive as possible.
The pool is not near the Savannah View CL rooms so you wouldn't have any issues related to work being done on the pool, even if they were working while you were resting.

The pool is not near the Savannah View CL rooms so you wouldn't have any issues related to work being done on the pool, even if they were working while you were resting.

Okay. So if I requested a room on the Zebra Trail side overlooking Arusha, I won't hear anything? The Touring Plans map makes it seem like the case. But the interactive features for trying to find a room are confusing to me.

BWI doesn't do any kid type offerings. At least nothing that is geared specifically to kids, like they used to have, on a special kids table. I actually thought all the lounges stopped their Kids tables a year or so back, but I may well be wrong about that. I know AKL no longer had theirs when we stayed there last summer either.

Just FYI, since I mainly serve my kids lounge food for dinner (parent of the year)... most of the CLs we’ve tried (which is all but YC) do have at least one or two evening offerings geared towards kids. Generally PBJs, chicken fingers, mini pigs in a blanket, mini-corn dogs, apple slices, etc. BWI has been the only place we’ve tried that really didn’t have anything.

Last month at AKL the kids options were mini-corn dogs, cut up Uncrustables, apple slices with sauces, and chicken fingers (not all on the same night, generally two per evening on a rotation).

Okay. So if I requested a room on the Zebra Trail side overlooking Arusha, I won't hear anything? The Touring Plans map makes it seem like the case. But the interactive features for trying to find a room are confusing to me.

Just FYI, all of the CL rooms at AKL face the Arusha Savanna. Rooms are either on the Zebra Trail wing or the Kudu Trail wing. There are rooms on the same floor / across the hall that face the other side of the building (eg, towards the pool and Uzima Savanna) but those aren’t CL rooms.

You won’t hear a peep from anything going on at the pool.

Visual may help...

4505 Location.png

This is a zoomed in area showing the 4th floor / Zebra Trail. My room last month was the red one.
4505 Location - Zoomed In.png

Last edited:

GF RPC still had a space for children's items and had chicken nuggets, corn dog nuggets, uncrustables, pinwheel ham and cheese wraps in addition to snack and fruit items in February.

Just thought I would chime in. I received an actual phone call from DSS today. She told me who she was and that we were at 200 days and if we needed anything she would be happy to help. She gave us their number to call back. I know this hasn't been the norm for many people. I'm wondering if it is because we are staying at the Poly CL from Nov 25 - Dec 5. It is a long CL stay and our first. We haven't decided on parks or ADR's yet so we weren't ready for the phone call. I didn't really expect it based on what I have read in this thread. I will definitely be calling back when we are ready to book our ADR's because we only want a couple. I want to take advantage of the CL food and drinks.

Just thought I would chime in. I received an actual phone call from DSS today. She told me who she was and that we were at 200 days and if we needed anything she would be happy to help. She gave us their number to call back. I know this hasn't been the norm for many people. I'm wondering if it is because we are staying at the Poly CL from Nov 25 - Dec 5. It is a long CL stay and our first. We haven't decided on parks or ADR's yet so we weren't ready for the phone call. I didn't really expect it based on what I have read in this thread. I will definitely be calling back when we are ready to book our ADR's because we only want a couple. I want to take advantage of the CL food and drinks.

That just happened to me as well for our AKL CL stay. I got a call within days of booking it. Then about a week later we booked a split stay with the CR CL and didn't get a call for that. We have gone many times over the years and have never got a call before - I have received emails but not a call - it was nice. That is one of the problems with Disney is that their CL services is not the same across the board or even the same with each guest.

Enjoy the Poly - it is one of our favorite resorts.

We are staying CL for the first time, staying at BWI beginning this Saturday. And we have yet to receive a call or even an email from them. Just the generic checklist ones from Disney Destinations.

Thanks for the report! I actually get a call probably 80-90% of the time lately (last year’ish) and I think I’ve gotten the postcard on every trip I’ve booked. But others have the opposite experiance, so go figure. That’s been a pretty consistent comment around here since I joined DISboards a few years ago - it’s crazy how inconsistent it is.

You have a nice long trip at a great time of year. I hope you get a chance to watch the MVMCP fireworks from Poly one night... that’s a great show to watch from Poly with the 180 degree fireworks.

Have fun!

ETA: We're not pool people and didn't really have intentions of using it while there, so that part has always been unproblematic.

Thanks for the info! I haven't received any notifications about this, but I'm not sure if it's because we're staying on DVC points or not. We're going the 2nd week of November, and I doubt the work will be done by then, so I'm wondering if the hot tub closest to the Arusha Savannah will remain open. My aunt, who is traveling with us again, has bad knees and likes to take a little soak at the end of the evening before bed. Going all the way to Kidani to do this, even via the shuttle, would seem to defeat the purpose. I've never stayed at any of the resorts during a pool refurb, so I'm not really sure what to expect. Any ideas?

Thanks for the report! I actually get a call probably 80-90% of the time lately (last year’ish) and I think I’ve gotten the postcard on every trip I’ve booked. But others have the opposite experiance, so go figure. That’s been a pretty consistent comment around here since I joined DISboards a few years ago - it’s crazy how inconsistent it is.

You have a nice long trip at a great time of year. I hope you get a chance to watch the MVMCP fireworks from Poly one night... that’s a great show to watch from Poly with the 180 degree fireworks.

Have fun!
Do they have the music in the CL lounge for the MVMCP fireworks?

Mike

Just received a similar phone call from DSS today for our 11/26 to 12/5 Poly CL stay. Looks like Poly CL is calling at 200 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter