Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Another slightly OT question. I’m wondering if anyone here knows how long the bell ringers and carolers stick around after Christmas Day at the resorts. I understand that the decorations stay around for a few days into the new year, but curious as to when the bell ringers etc end. I would have assumed Christmas Day, although CP went last year through the 30th so perhaps not.

Although the Epcot Festival of Holidays only went to the 30th and I would have assumed those booths could have stayed open a little longer. Perhaps to twelfth night.

I can't answer your questions as we've never been over Christmas Day, but I wanted to bump your post in hopes others might be able to help :flower3:.

Hello we are staying at the YC Cl in June. Just wondering if anyone can tell me what type or brand of wines they serve in the lounge. Thank you in advance!

Bumping your post as well so it doesn't get buried in the thread. Hopefully others will be able to help :).

I am so excited, today DH and myself are in the single digit countdown....9 days until our split stay club level trip.

May 16 -May 23 Grand Floridian RPC
May 23- May 27 Boardwalk Inn :dogdance:

May 16th is my DH birthday and will be a Grand Floridian resort day, with a quick trip to Trader Sams. I have got to have that cute hippopotami mai tai drink and mug.
I will look for you mickeynut1 at the Boardwalk.

Woo Hoo I cannot wait:yo-yo:

I am so excited, today DH and myself are in the single digit countdown....9 days until our split stay club level trip.

May 16th is my DH birthday and will be a Grand Floridian resort day, with a quick trip to Trader Sams. I have got to have that cute hippopotami mai tai drink and mug.

Have fun! Say hi to everyone at the Boardwalk for me.

My experience has been that DSS doing this (repeated checking of ADRs) would be the exception, and not the norm. They tend to work best for “one and done” transactions or tasks, not necessarily “vacation planning” in the sense of always working / looking out for you. YMMV of course. :-)

I see that is how it is now - they just emailed me back saying they don't do the daily checking of ADRs. Yet I have done this the past two trips. Once we wanted a BOG ADR and I let them know what day we wanted it, gave them my CC # and 2 weeks later the ADR appeared in my MDE. Also this happened with Ohana. Oh well - I will keep trying. I feel like the services they offer just keep going down. Thanks for your info.

Hi - I haven't stayed at the BCR club level in several years. I'm looking forward to staying there again, with my family, in 2019. Can you please tell me where the Stone Harbor is located? I believe it changed after we stayed there in 2011 - but I could be wrong. Is it on the 5th floor? Thanks!

Hi - I haven't stayed at the BCR club level in several years. I'm looking forward to staying there again, with my family, in 2019. Can you please tell me where the Stone Harbor is located? I believe it changed after we stayed there in 2011 - but I could be wrong. Is it on the 5th floor? Thanks!

This floorplan (which is a screenshot from TouringPlans) leaves a bit to be desired with the exact layout of the 5th floor lounge/elevetor/hallway area, but the lounge is roughly located in the yellow highlited area.

5th Floor Map.png

Hope that helps!

How exciting!! The next 9 days will go fast and you will be checking into RPC before you know it :yay: :yay:. Hope you have a great birthday celebration at the GF :cake:.

Can't wait to meet up at BWI :goodvibes.

My wife and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary this July so we are splurging on Poly Club. We used to stay club level when our now teenaged boys were little ones but haven't done so in years although we still regularly stay at the Poly. Does anyone have any recent experiences or maybe be able to point me to somewhere on this thread where I could find some reviews? There are just too many pages for me to search through. This thread is huge! Thanks in advance

My wife and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary this July so we are splurging on Poly Club. We used to stay club level when our now teenaged boys were little ones but haven't done so in years although we still regularly stay at the Poly. Does anyone have any recent experiences or maybe be able to point me to somewhere on this thread where I could find some reviews? There are just too many pages for me to search through. This thread is huge! Thanks in advance

Happy early 20th!

While not exactly intentional, I ended with a somewhat embarrassing number of Poly CL stays last year. My reports from those trips are linked below. Sometimes the posts aren’t quite back to back, so you may need to scroll a bit. They usually start with the room and then get to the lounge offerings towards the end.

I am an unapologetic fan of Poly CL, so perhaps my reviews are a bit one sided. But the photos should help give you a current understanding of the state of things. Happy to answer any questions.

Poly CL - Feb 2017

Poly CL - May 2017

Poly CL - October 2017

Poly CL - NYE

Happy early 20th!

While not exactly intentional, I ended with a somewhat embarrassing number of Poly CL stays last year. My reports from those trips are linked below. Sometimes the posts aren’t quite back to back, so you may need to scroll a bit. They usually start with the room and then get to the lounge offerings towards the end.

I am an unapologetic fan of Poly CL, so perhaps my reviews are a bit one sided. But the photos should help give you a current understanding of the state of things. Happy to answer any questions.

Poly CL - Feb 2017

Poly CL - May 2017

Poly CL - October 2017

Poly CL - NYE

Thank you so much GADisneyDad14. This is exactly the kind of info I was looking for. Awesome stuff

I just wanted to chime in on the boards, I have been a lurker on DISboards for years, and a few months back I created this account to ask a question and then quickly started lurking again. I am 7 days away from an amazing stay with my wife at the Beach Club in the Nantucket Suite, followed by a resort hop to the GF for a Magic Kingdom view main building room, and finally at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time. I just wanted to ask everyone what they thought of the WL CL amenities because I have seen a few pictures but would appreciate reviews. Also, I wanted to stop lurking and join in the fun :disrocks:

Have a great trip and birthday celebration!!

I just wanted to chime in on the boards, I have been a lurker on DISboards for years, and a few months back I created this account to ask a question and then quickly started lurking again. I am 7 days away from an amazing stay with my wife at the Beach Club in the Nantucket Suite, followed by a resort hop to the GF for a Magic Kingdom view main building room, and finally at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time. I just wanted to ask everyone what they thought of the WL CL amenities because I have seen a few pictures but would appreciate reviews. Also, I wanted to stop lurking and join in the fun :disrocks:
I was a lurker too before I started posting! It's a lot of fun and this thread rocks! I don't have info on WL, but wanted to say welcome and have a great trip!!
:welcome:

Hi all, I am staying, first time alone, at the Yacht Club Regatta Club. I was wondering if anyone has stayed here before with a gluten allergy?

yes! My mom has celiac and joined us for CL at YC. They had some options for her for what she couldn't eat... I remember that she couldn't eat the house chips but they had bags of lays for her instead. Chef was able to be partially accommodating at least and my mom was happy. Definitely let them know ahead of time!

Welcome to the CL FAQ :welcome:.

Your trip sounds amazing! I can't help with a recent review of WL CL, but wanted to say I hope you have a great time :wizard:.

I am so excited for my first split stay. Doing CR CL and then BWI CL in August. We have done CR CL before but never stayed BWI. Could anyone tell me what kid type offererings they have especially in the evenings.

The BWI used to have these amazing peanut butter rolls, and mini corn dogs, but after the club level began having a full time chef the offerings changed to more adult oriented. This doesn’t mean your kids might not like the offerings. Some of the offerings we have experienced since the addition of the chef were: shrimp and grits, cheese fondue, breads, meatballs with mashed potatoes, tacos, pasta, tuna poke, Caesar salad, and pork belly. Since our trip last May, I have read from fellow posters that the meals rotate themes from the local restaurants ( ESPN, Trattoria, and Flying Fish) If your kids don’t like what’s offered that day you could always go to the boardwalk and get pizza slices or a sandwich from the bakery. Enjoy your trip the boardwalk is awesome.

Hello- we stayed in the WL CL in late January. We haven’t stayed at other CLs, so I can’t compare. However, we were thrilled with our experience. It’s small, but quaint, and there is always an abundance of food during the dining hours. They are quick to refresh their offerings. There’s also a great selection of beverages and wine, beer and spirits. Should you need any assistance with your stay, or have any questions, their CL text number is very responsive. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter