Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

How are you seeing this? When I log in and look for my dates, which are in the time period, it does not show me any pass holder rates options at all, just the incredible summer rate. I’m logged in and it says I am able to view products and prices for pass holders, and I can see the ones for spring up until June 10, just not this one. Even when I go to the pass holder section of MDE it only shows 2 available offers, Spring into 2018 through April 14 and fun and sun through June 10? :confused3 We have a 3 way split stay between YC/BC/CR all CL and even 5% more would help!

I tried every possible way to see the new AP rates on my computer and it was a total no-go even with multiple browsers, clearing cookies, and logging in and out. I am able to see them when I log into the browser on my iPhone (safari) but I ended up just calling in and getting the rate that way.

I had no trouble seeing the AP rates this morning. I just went in to check on something and I can't see them now either. :confused3

Unfortunately, our plans have been up in the air. My father had a fall last week - related to some underlying health conditions that we didn't know about. Anyway, it's been a long and hectic week - just catching my breath today finally. Ironically, this is the first time that I haven't gotten trip insurance; it was our first time not booking a package, so I needed to do it separately, and by the time I got my act together it was too late. Both DH and I have one living elderly parent, and have both been in the caregiving role enough to know how quickly things can happen, so no trip insurance was a rookie mistake!

Anyway, we were going to cancel, but at this point he seems to be stabilizing and will be in a rehab facility for a while. My siblings have told me they will hold down the fort while we're gone and then I'll be on triple time at the rehab when I return! We haven't been on a family vacation for two years so if things go well in the next day or so we'll go ahead with it.

I had done the extra CL FP program mostly to facilitate things with my husband's injury, but with this added stressor, I'm glad I did it. It got me organized fairly early and I feel like it will take the pressure off the evenings and give us more resort time - I hope! In answer to your question, I think that I read on the CL FP thread that someone that was able to do that on one trip (have DSS book the other days at 90) was unable to do so on another trip. They would not book our other days!

I am glad your dad is doing better. It is great that you get to go. It will give you a time to recharge for when you get back. Please come back and let us know how your vacation goes.

This isn’t a screen shot from today, but would still apply. I just log in, search, and scroll to the right. I exclusively use Chrome via an Incognito tab for all Disney website stuff. It’s the only way I’ve found to effectively do things without Stitch showing up frequently.
Did you notice if BWI CL was listed on the AP discounts?

This isn’t a screen shot from today, but would still apply. I just log in, search, and scroll to the right. I exclusively use Chrome via an Incognito tab for all Disney website stuff. It’s the only way I’ve found to effectively do things without Stitch showing up frequently.
Yes! Chrome is the only one that works for me for many sites. (Not just Disney)

So quick question for all you WDW vets...
Would it be less expensive for just me to get an AP, then arrange my CR CL room for 5 (4 adults, 1 little) with a possible room discount (February 2019), or is that not a good plan?
Truthfully I would not get a lot of mileage from the AP except for room discount. I don't go often enough to warrant it for DH AND myself.
ETA: Then if I purchased a TIW card, would it apply to all our meals or only mine? TIA
And last, how far in advance if my trip should I get it? I want to take advantage of the extra FP program. (If it's still available)

Last edited:
Would it be less expensive for just me to get an AP, then arrange my CR CL room for 5 (4 adults, 1 little) with a possible room discount (February 2019), or is that not a good plan?
Truthfully I would not get a lot of mileage from the AP except for room discount. I don't go often enough to warrant it for DH AND myself.
ETA: Then if I purchased a TIW card, would it apply to all our meals or only mine? TIA
And last, how far in advance if my trip should I get it? I want to take advantage of the extra FP program. (If it's still available)
I think you can use the TIW for everyone's meal as long as you are paying if I am remembering correctly from when we had one.
Would you use the AP for more than one trip?

Thanks! I let my AP expire, but I will be upgrading my tickets when I get there. Would I be allowed to book an AP rate?

Yes, but you may have to show it at check in...the YC is the only resort that asked for it though. You can upgrade it at any GS location or ticket window after arrival.

You can wait to see what discounts are available before buying an AP to see if it is worth it for you. If the discount is good and you are staying long enough you can save enough to pay for the AP. Don't forget the dining and merchandise discounts as well when deciding if it is worth it. You need tickets to book FP's but can upgrade them on arrival.

TIW is good for up to 10 people.

Yes, but you may have to show it at check in...the YC is the only resort that asked for it though. You can upgrade it at any GS location or ticket window after arrival.

Thank you! I guess we could upgrade at GS before checking in. Appreciate your help!

My experience is that it's pretty much hit or miss with DSS contacting the guest first. That said, from my reading on the boards WL seems to be making an extra effort these days.
I always send an introductory email to DSS before our stay with room request and any questions like when is our dining reservation date and so on. I just sent my email to DSS yesterday afternoon for our December stay. I got a very friendly and helpful email back.

Your trip is right around the corner, hooray! Have a great vacation!!:beach:
Just to follow up. You are correct about WL CL making an extra effort. We are arriving tomorrow. They called me today to see if everything is all set and if I had any other requests. He was able to confirm that we will have bunkbeds, kids will be happy. On the flip side, still nothing from BC CL.

Can someone do me a favor please. I just read that single golfers cant book a tee time before 3 days out. Normally, single golfers are stuck to certain times. Dss is always able to book dh as a single golfer at his preferred time (not usually available to book on my own). I get dh to agree to disney with golf. I don't have a trip planned so I can't ask dss if they can still book tee times for single golfers. If someone speaks to dss can you ask if they can still book single golfers please? That's also how I get dh to agree to CL. It's a nice trade off we have. Dh gets to gold and I get disney. I will be really sad if we can't plan golf in advance. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter