Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We are doing a split stay starting Wednesday (thank god as it was 25 degrees this morning) at WL CL and then we will be going to BC CL on Monday for 4 nights. I received a welcome email from WL CL last week, I have not seen anything from BC. I know it is hit or miss as far as communication from the various CL staff, just wondering if BC does not do that type of communication. I am pretty well set with the trip so dont really need any help from the CL staff so just curious, it was helpful with WL because I was able to request bunkbeds which I thought was in the system but they said it was not.
My experience is that it's pretty much hit or miss with DSS contacting the guest first. That said, from my reading on the boards WL seems to be making an extra effort these days.
I always send an introductory email to DSS before our stay with room request and any questions like when is our dining reservation date and so on. I just sent my email to DSS yesterday afternoon for our December stay. I got a very friendly and helpful email back.

Your trip is right around the corner, hooray! Have a great vacation!!:beach:

Last edited:
Thanks! I haven’t missed a holiday at WDW in years! The resorts are so gorgeous; each has its own special charm! My DD works at WL, which is one of my favorite resorts for holiday decorations :love:

My aunt doesn’t like rides so our days will be filled with resort hopping, the storytellers at Epcot, shows, fine dining and wine tastings! ;)
Oh I finally got the wine walk book at EPCOT. DD and I split. You get 2 wines from Italy, France and Germany.

What is nice is it doesnt expire if you are a light drinker or forget to purchase towards and end of a trip, just use the next time.

Its like your own EPCOT CL :flower1:

Oh I finally got the wine walk book at EPCOT. DD and I split. You get 2 wines from Italy, France and Germany.

What is nice is it doesnt expire if you are a light drinker or forget to purchase towards and end of a trip, just use the next time.

Its like your own EPCOT CL :flower1:

That sounds delightful! Putting it on "the list"! ;) I'll be at YC-CL in May. I may have to look into that then! :teeth:

There are some new wine tastings being introduced. One is at Olivia's (at OKW) - I believe that one is Sundays. Reunion Station is going to have a wine tasting workshop starting in May (Mondays?). Wine by George in Disney Springs will have wine tastings. Then, of course, there's the Wednesday wine tasting in Jiko at AKL! And of course, BWI-CL has one of our favorite Pinot Noir's, CrossBarn by Paul Hobbs. My aunt is very adventurous with "tastings" and we'll have 8 days to get as many in as possible! :rotfl:

My experience is that it's pretty much hit or miss with DSS contacting the guest first. That said, from my reading on the boards WL seems to be making an extra effort these days.
I always send an introductory email to DSS before our stay with room request and any questions like when is our dining reservation date and so on. I just sent my email to DSS yesterday afternoon for our December stay. I got a very friendly and helpful email back.

Your trip is right around the corner, hooray! Have a great vacation!!:beach:
Thanks, appreciate that. Yes, very excited for the trip, its been a rough stretch of weather up here in MA even for us, lol. I'm not worried about BC, we didnt have any special requests, just interesting to see how two CL's handle the communication.

That sounds delightful! Putting it on "the list"! ;) I'll be at YC-CL in May. I may have to look into that then! :teeth:

There are some new wine tastings being introduced. One is at Olivia's (at OKW) - I believe that one is Sundays. Reunion Station is going to have a wine tasting workshop starting in May (Mondays?). Wine by George in Disney Springs will have wine tastings. Then, of course, there's the Wednesday wine tasting in Jiko at AKL! And of course, BWI-CL has one of our favorite Pinot Noir's, CrossBarn by Paul Hobbs. My aunt is very adventurous with "tastings" and we'll have 8 days to get as many in as possible! :rotfl:
We have the Olivia's and Reunion Station wine tastings booked over our Memorial Day long weekend trip. Wine Bar George doesn't offer these until after our trip so something for next time. Our AP runs out the end of June (unfortunately before TSL opens ) so these will have to take the place of F&W events this year!

Thanks for checking in - and I do love to dance! :dogdance: My username actually is a reference to an A.A. Milne Winnie the Pooh story, "In Which Piglet is Entirely Surrounded by Water!" "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" remains my DS13's favorite ride, lol!

Yes, I'm supposed to leave Friday. What is it about a trip - I find that it seems so far away, and then when you hit about a month away, time speeds up and I'm like - slow down, I'm not ready!

Unfortunately, our plans have been up in the air. My father had a fall last week - related to some underlying health conditions that we didn't know about. Anyway, it's been a long and hectic week - just catching my breath today finally. Ironically, this is the first time that I haven't gotten trip insurance; it was our first time not booking a package, so I needed to do it separately, and by the time I got my act together it was too late. Both DH and I have one living elderly parent, and have both been in the caregiving role enough to know how quickly things can happen, so no trip insurance was a rookie mistake!

Anyway, we were going to cancel, but at this point he seems to be stabilizing and will be in a rehab facility for a while. My siblings have told me they will hold down the fort while we're gone and then I'll be on triple time at the rehab when I return! We haven't been on a family vacation for two years so if things go well in the next day or so we'll go ahead with it.

I had done the extra CL FP program mostly to facilitate things with my husband's injury, but with this added stressor, I'm glad I did it. It got me organized fairly early and I feel like it will take the pressure off the evenings and give us more resort time - I hope! In answer to your question, I think that I read on the CL FP thread that someone that was able to do that on one trip (have DSS book the other days at 90) was unable to do so on another trip. They would not book our other days!
Oh man. So sorry to hear about your dad! Glad he’s stabilizing a bit and you’ve got support around you to help/him out. Hope he continues to improve!

Thanks for checking in - and I do love to dance! :dogdance: My username actually is a reference to an A.A. Milne Winnie the Pooh story, "In Which Piglet is Entirely Surrounded by Water!" "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" remains my DS13's favorite ride, lol!

Yes, I'm supposed to leave Friday. What is it about a trip - I find that it seems so far away, and then when you hit about a month away, time speeds up and I'm like - slow down, I'm not ready!

Unfortunately, our plans have been up in the air. My father had a fall last week - related to some underlying health conditions that we didn't know about. Anyway, it's been a long and hectic week - just catching my breath today finally. Ironically, this is the first time that I haven't gotten trip insurance; it was our first time not booking a package, so I needed to do it separately, and by the time I got my act together it was too late. Both DH and I have one living elderly parent, and have both been in the caregiving role enough to know how quickly things can happen, so no trip insurance was a rookie mistake!

Anyway, we were going to cancel, but at this point he seems to be stabilizing and will be in a rehab facility for a while. My siblings have told me they will hold down the fort while we're gone and then I'll be on triple time at the rehab when I return! We haven't been on a family vacation for two years so if things go well in the next day or so we'll go ahead with it.

I had done the extra CL FP program mostly to facilitate things with my husband's injury, but with this added stressor, I'm glad I did it. It got me organized fairly early and I feel like it will take the pressure off the evenings and give us more resort time - I hope! In answer to your question, I think that I read on the CL FP thread that someone that was able to do that on one trip (have DSS book the other days at 90) was unable to do so on another trip. They would not book our other days!

Sorry to hear about your dad, hope he has a quick recovery :hug:.

My aunt doesn’t like rides so our days will be filled with resort hopping, the storytellers at Epcot, shows, fine dining and wine tastings! ;)

Sounds like a nice relaxing trip :cloud9:.

I did this really quickly, but quick comparison of summer discounts. Obviously check your own math on your bookings, don’t take my word for it. :-)

Summer Room Only vs AP Offer

GF - 25% / 33% (I can’t immediately explain the odd number here, need to do more research)
Poly - 15% / 15% (c’mon man!)
CR - 15% / 20%

WL - 15% / 17% (odd)

BC - 15% / 20%
YC - 25% / 33% (another odd one)
BWI - 25% / 30%

AKL - 25% / 33% (another odd one)

So Poly and WL are the big summer losers. Blah!

Again, asterisks on the above since I did this quickly (and panicking to update my own reservations!).

I did this really quickly, but quick comparison of summer discounts. Obviously check your own math on your bookings, don’t take my word for it. :-)

Summer Room Only vs AP Offer

GF - 25% / 33% (I can’t immediately explain the odd number here, need to do more research)
Poly - 15% / 15% (c’mon man!)
CR - 15% / 20%

WL - 15% / 17% (odd)

BC - 15% / 20%
YC - 25% / 33% (another odd one)
BWI - 25% / 30%

AKL - 25% / 33% (another odd one)

So Poly and WL are the big summer losers. Blah!

Again, asterisks on the above since I did this quickly (and panicking to update my own reservations!).

My October trip is booked with a TA exclusive discount of 26-27%, which I found strange :confused:.

The loss of inventory due to DVC conversions is starting to show for these 2 wonderful resorts. :badpc:

I agree :(

I love the CrossBarn Pinot Noir at the BWI CL! Last year I took a photo of it so that I would remember what to buy when I got home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter