Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Guest list is updated with everyone who messaged me. :) Sorry I was out of town all last week for another spring break trip! My kids are at two different schools with two different spring breaks so I got a double vacation! HA HA
If anyone else wants to be added to the list just let me know. :thumbsup2

Could you add me to boardwalk club October 20-25?

Sugarloaf remodeling coming. As with previous remodeling, SL guests will probably have access to Royal Palm Club.

All the best!

Any idea of anticipated dates? We are at RPC in September. Wondering if the lounge will be busier than normal while we are there. Thanks!

Any idea of anticipated dates? We are at RPC in September. Wondering if the lounge will be busier than normal while we are there. Thanks!

Alas, no info on date. However, whenever it happens, the RPC will, of course, be much busier than normal.

All the best! :thumbsup2

Sugarloaf remodeling coming. As with previous remodeling, SL guests will probably have access to Royal Palm Club.

All the best!
I believe they're shutting the entire building; no reservations at Sugar Loaf for (I think) all of June, July and August. Must be one heckuva renovation! But since they're closing it entirely, I wouldn't expect RPC to be any more crowded.

Alas, no info on date. However, whenever it happens, the RPC will, of course, be much busier than normal.

I believe they're shutting the entire building; no reservations at Sugar Loaf for (I think) all of June, July and August. Must be one heckuva renovation! But since they're closing it entirely, I wouldn't expect RPC to be any more crowded.

Thank you both! I would not be happy to be sharing RPC with all the guests from SL too. Not trying to be snobby, but a big part of the appeal of RPC is relaxing in the lounge. Having all those other guests there too would not be the same experience. I would rather just stay at YC for the whole stay instead & save RPC for a different trip. Thanks again!

My family is staying in Sugar Loaf starting on September 8th. I hope it is done in time. I wonder what will happen if its delayed.

Thank you both! I would not be happy to be sharing RPC with all the guests from SL too. Not trying to be snobby, but a big part of the appeal of RPC is relaxing in the lounge. Having all those other guests there too would not be the same experience. I would rather just stay at YC for the whole stay instead & save RPC for a different trip. Thanks again!

Yesterday, CMs at both buildings were suggesting that SL guests would have access to the RPC if only the concierge area at SL would be the site of construction (possible elimination of a few first floor rooms to expand the concierge area...similar to what the BC did several years ago). However, all confessed to speculation.

Guest list is updated with everyone who messaged me. :) Sorry I was out of town all last week for another spring break trip! My kids are at two different schools with two different spring breaks so I got a double vacation! HA HA
If anyone else wants to be added to the list just let me know. :thumbsup2
Please add us....We will be staying at Contemporary Atrium Club May 8-17...33 days can’t go by fast enough!

I hope your right. I have to say when I read the news my heart sank. We are finally staying RPC at the Grand Floridian ( our dream resort) May 16-May 23.. I’m praying the refurb will be after that. I’m just not wanting more people in the lounge area than are supposed to be there by booking an actual room in the main building. Is there anyone we can contact to find out more information about this?

Has anyone used Amazon Prime Now? We are staying Poly CL and arriving next weekend. I would just be getting a case of water and Gatorade. I wasn't sure what address to use and wondering if the items will just be placed in the room or if I'll need to call somewhere.

Morning all. Sadly, rounding third on a week at AKL CL. First time here. Just wanted to pop in and say that we have thouroughly enjoyed everything about this trip.

I don’t quite know what I was expecting with AKL CL... it doesn’t get discussed all that much around here and sometimes has some pretty negative reviews. But this has hands down been one of the best resort and CL combinations in our travels. We have been impressed by nearly everything. Great welcome/arrival (for the first time in forever), abundant food offerings, wonderful CMs, nice large lounge. The resort overall is fantastic for our family and touring style.

We’ve been cancelling plans right and left in order to spend more time around the resort.

Really just can’t say enough good things about this place - both from a resort and CL perspective.

Anyway, full report to come when we return - just wanted to get that off my chest. :-)

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Last edited:
Has anyone used Amazon Prime Now? We are staying Poly CL and arriving next weekend. I would just be getting a case of water and Gatorade. I wasn't sure what address to use and wondering if the items will just be placed in the room or if I'll need to call somewhere.

We’ve used Amazon Prime now at the Poly, but it was back when it was pretty new to Disney so things could have changed. We had to go pick it up from bell services, I believe we got a text when it had been delivered and could go pick it up (from amazon, not the resort). No fees and it was a great and easy service!

Morning all. Sadly, rounding home on a week at AKL CL. First time here. Just wanted to pop in and say that we have thouroughly enjoyed everything about this trip.

I don’t quite know what I was expecting with AKL CL... it doesn’t get discussed all that much around here and sometimes has some pretty negative reviews. But this has hands down been one of the best resort and CL combinations in our travels. We have been impressed by nearly everything. Great welcome/arrival (for the first time in forever), abundant food offerings, wonderful CMs, nice large lounge. The resort overall is fantastic for our family and touring style.

We’ve been cancelling plans right and left in order to spend more time around the resort.

Really just can’t say enough good things about this place - both from a resort and CL perspective.

Anyway, full report to come when we return - just wanted to get that off my chest. :-)

Glad you enjoyed AKL CL. I agree that it doesn't get as much discussion as other CLs, but most everything I have read about it has been very positive. We love AKL and are hoping to try CL later this year. Looking forward to your full report :).

Morning all. Sadly, rounding third on a week at AKL CL. First time here. Just wanted to pop in and say that we have thouroughly enjoyed everything about this trip.

Thats wonderful! I bet the kiddos love the animals too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter