Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I'm booked at the Polynesian Village for a quick birthday trip on Memorial Day weekend. I'm absolutely beside myself with excitement. Staying here is definitely a bucket list dream. I just got a call from Disney Signature Service. Did I mention how excited I am??

Hi everyone!

We are staying GF SL CL in May. I'm excited too! We've stayed at GF many times, and RPC once, but never SL. It was available with AP discount and RPC was not.
Has any one stayed here recently? I'm interested in overall experience and food selections of course! Or could you point me in the right direction for recent reviews?

I'm thrilled to be staying once again at my favorite resort! DSS called me the day after I booked this.

We have also stayed CL at Poly and BC.

Hi everyone!

We are staying GF SL CL in May. I'm excited too! We've stayed at GF many times, and RPC once, but never SL. It was available with AP discount and RPC was not.
Has any one stayed here recently? I'm interested in overall experience and food selections of course! Or could you point me in the right direction for recent reviews?

I'm thrilled to be staying once again at my favorite resort! DSS called me the day after I booked this.

Hi there. Your trip sounds exciting!

These are about a year old and things change with CL all the time - but with that caveat, these links may be helpful:

GF SL April 2017 - Room

GF SL April 2017 - Food

NOTE - if I said anything too negative about SL, don’t read too much into it. In fact, ignore it, just look at the pics. I don’t make it a secret that SL wasn’t my favorite CL, but it has a ton of good things going for it, including location (uber important from my perspective) and usually far more attractive rates than other CL options. Plus GF CL food quality is among the best of the CLs, generally speaking (subjective of course).

Anyway - May is a great time visit WDW and the GF. I hope you have a great trip!

That is my fear; having it not be cool enough at night to sleep. Would you please let me know how to override the thermostat, in case I need to. Thanks!
google it. directions come up for various models

If any problems go to front desk/ do not call and they will send a maint person to do for you. We did that once at CR and the guy taught us for the rest of the trip because sometimes it only lasts 24 hrs.

Hi everyone!

@GADisneyDad14 has lots of pix. We both have been there a few times. I was there last March and again in January.

Building location is great!

Food same as RPC just crammed in a bit .

I posted a building room # map on gf yesterday if needed.

Tea time is the best and alcohol all day upon request. I just ask anybody I see and they will go get it. I have asked the cm at the desks who do we ask and if no one around they will also fetch for you.

The alcohol cart is not at all a bad thing. They will give in glass or to go plastic and are generous with the to go ones! It is like having your own private bartender.

The rolling cart under the desk is great if you want to take items back to your room.

Just sharing a bit of TPAS news for the MNSSHP & MVMCP folks and those planning fall trips. :-)

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...dom-park/?CMP=SOC-DPFY18Q1wo0315180321180025C

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dates
  • August 17, 24, 28, 31
  • September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
  • October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Dates
  • November 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30
  • December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21
Happy planning!
Wait, August 17???? Boy it will be far to hot for me to don a costume! :rotfl2:No thank you!

I have a question about CL split stays. I called and secured the CR CL for part of our stay :yay: and will reduce our stay at BC CL. So, begin at BC CL for 4 nights, then move to CR CL for 3 more nights. On that transfer day, which we were planning to have as a resort day, can we just stay at SAB and partake in the BC Club until we are ready to move? Also, any ideas on how this impacts the FP plus program? I suppose it applies to each reservations...so we would need to choose which one to use it with..
Disney is very flexible about transfers. Basically, on your transfer day, you can access both CL lounges all day. You just wouldn't have access to a hotel room between check out and whenever your 2nd room being ready. They will also transfer your luggage, you just can't access it for the interim hours until it arrives at the 2nd hotel, but I haven't done a transfer in years. WE always have a car, so we just transfer our stuff ourselves.

I can't say for certain as I'm not a CM, but someone asked about splits. They reported it is fine across both stays as long as you have enough days on your tickets.

Just sharing a bit of TPAS news for the MNSSHP & MVMCP folks and those planning fall trips. :-)

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...dom-park/?CMP=SOC-DPFY18Q1wo0315180321180025C

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dates
  • August 17, 24, 28, 31
  • September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
  • October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Dates
  • November 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30
  • December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21
Happy planning!

Thanks for posting this information. Definitely comes in handy for my October trip planning :goodvibes.

I'm booked at the Polynesian Village for a quick birthday trip on Memorial Day weekend. I'm absolutely beside myself with excitement. Staying here is definitely a bucket list dream. I just got a call from Disney Signature Service. Did I mention how excited I am??

How exciting!! Enjoy the planning, hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Hi everyone!

I can't help with a recent SL stay, but wanted to say I hope you have another great GF stay and enjoy SL :).

Wait, August 17???? Boy it will be far to hot for me to don a costume! :rotfl2:No thank you!

Ya not sure I could think about Halloween in the middle of August :rolleyes1

Just booked a Club Level room at AKL for my August stay. August 16-19 can't wait to bring my kids. Are there any tips for staying at Club Level. I have stayed solo at AKL. Also how do you request a room with a bunk beds?

Thanks in advance

I'm thinking of trying GF RPC for the first time next year. I was talking to someone about it and she said she thought it would be noisy since it's in the main building. Are the rooms noisy? Any room suggestions?

Thanks.

Just booked a Club Level room at AKL for my August stay. August 16-19 can't wait to bring my kids. Are there any tips for staying at Club Level. I have stayed solo at AKL. Also how do you request a room with a bunk beds?

Thanks in advance

How exciting! We haven't stayed CL at AKL, but the resort overall is amazing! You can call reservations or call/email DSS (or call both) to add any requests. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

I'm thinking of trying GF RPC for the first time next year. I was talking to someone about it and she said she thought it would be noisy since it's in the main building. Are the rooms noisy? Any room suggestions?

Thanks.

You will hear lobby noise if you are in the lounge or as soon as you walk out of your room if you have a room that overlooks the lobby, but I don't think it's so noisy that it's bothersome ;).

Thanks for the review. AK CL is the last CL that we have to try. We love all of the AK restaurants. We are looking to stay there on our next trip but will look to stay there when we go to AK or want to relax at the hotel. I would not like the transportation back and forth to MK.
Thanks again.

Hi! Thanks! Sorry I somehow missed your post first time through. Oops.

I think staying at AKL for just the Animal Kingdom portion of the a trip is a great idea. I hope you get to stay there. It’s really a unique experience.

Btw, I’m also a fan of the restaurants, we dined at all of them while we were there and my best entree was by far Mishkaki at Sanaa for lunch. If you’re into meat and potato dishes, then you’ll like this. DFB recently wrote a review of Sanaa and they agreed that it was great. Unfortunately, I didn’t take a pic of it. Here’s their photo:

1515FF34-F69F-41F0-9FA4-D64D6F37E5B5.jpeg

Great choice in split stays. We are doing same thing this June. 4 at CL BC and then 3 at CL CR.

On our transfer day we plan on the kids enjoying a pool day at SAB, and CL and then moving over to CR when the room is ready or afternoon arrives and then hitting our Ohana dinner reservation then pool again.

We are totally resort twins!! We are staying at BC CL June 24-June 28, then over to CR CL June 28-July 1! How fun.

Thanks.
I have had a few stays there and only issue with noise was room 4201 a deluxe king. It's above a service area.

Over the years I have seen for the most part no complaints on noise except an occasion connecting room issue.

You can request non connecting if that's important.

Best part of the resort for the fireworks at magic kingdom? Can you see them from the CL rooms?

I have not heard too much about WL CL, we are staying there in September. Are there any recent reviews?

My family of 6 (4 kids, similar to yours!), had a wonderful CL stay at WL Deluxe back in early February. The CM were all very friendly. The food at the lounge was fantastic and saved us a lot of money- We had breakfast every morning, kids got their milk, and we packed fruit and breads from the lounge for snacks to the park. If you plan to take a break from the parks, the 5-7pm, offerings are savoury and filling enough to be dinner. The later desert hour is a great way to end the day....there is a different cobbler, cupcake and cookie selection each night. There is also a nice selection of wine, beer and spirits for the adults. Food and drink can be taken back to the room. Just a heads up that the deluxe CL rooms are at the opposite end of the lounge. I would allot 5 min there from your room. We also found the texting service available to CL guests very handy. On more than one occasion, they took a pic of the day’s menu for us! Let me know if you need more info. I would definately recommend the WL CL!

Thanks in advance
You can call or email dss, or call general reservations and have it noted to your reservation(bunk bed request).

A few of us recently posted pix if you missed them just go back a week or two. My kids were 21 and 19 last year. Ds19 loved the animals and evening appies. Dd21 loved champagne upon request.

Cookies and milk , or uncrautables are still a hit for the older kids as well. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter