Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Bad pic, but a Deluxe Room looks like the below. It has that "living room" area with a sofa and second TV. A standard room won't have that.

I'm sure some of the BWI regulars can provide more info as well. Hope that helps!

View attachment 301674

We stayed in one of these in July. The room was HUGE! My 17 yr old son, who will complain about any and everything, said the sofa bed wasn't bad.

Been lurking for a week or so but figure I'd say hi, what with the discussion of friendliness :wave2: we are splurging on a night at Poly CL at the tail end of our "mini-moon" on the way back home from the beach. Thanks to @GADisneyDad14 for the great poly food pics last year! Counting down the days now!

Oh wow, better lock the Poly CL beer fridge! :rotfl:

(And congrats BTW!)

As long as the maximum occupancy for the room is not exceeded, you can ask to have one more guest added for a night. If you're already traveling as a party of two, there will be a resort fee.
There are 4 of us. 2 adults and our 2 girls. I'm not talking about having him stay the night. I was going to invite him to come to the resort so we can visit for an hour or so and have a drink or 6 after the wife and kids retire to the room for the night. I know I can put his name at the guard gate to meet me at Outer Rim. Just didn't know if I can have him come up to the lounge on the 12th floor.

We are doing our first CL stay at CR this September. Theme park view of course! Can't wait!

Have a great trip! Hope you enjoy your first CL stay :wizard:.

View from room 3517 Poly CL

Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing :flower3:.

I actually like the GF Courtyard Pool (a lot) more than the beach pool. :tiptoe:

Me too ;)

So CL was a surprise for my husband and he loved it. What other CLs would you all recommend for future stays? Can it really get any better than the Poly?

I've only experienced 3 CLs, but my favorite is GF RPC, followed very closely by WL CL. GF SL was ok, but I wasn't impressed and really have no desire to stay again. I'm trying BWI CL as well as Poly CL this year and I hope I enjoy both of those as much as RPC & WL CL :goodvibes.

Thanks everyone for being super friendly on this thread. I post on various threads on Disboards and this one is by far the nicest. I don’t know why that is but it’s worth mentioning. It’s like night and day. Makes me want to ask none CL questions on here but I will behave and try to stay on topic. Some threads are cold. This thread is warm.

Welcome to the resort CL thread :).

I agree, everyone here is very friendly and helpful! Ask away with any questions you have, even if they don't relate to CL ;).

Been lurking for a week or so but figure I'd say hi, what with the discussion of friendliness :wave2: we are splurging on a night at Poly CL at the tail end of our "mini-moon" on the way back home from the beach. Thanks to @GADisneyDad14 for the great poly food pics last year! Counting down the days now!

Welcome to the thread! Hope you have a great Poly CL stay :goodvibes.

For us location is important too. AKL is cheapest but the furthest out so it might be wasting precious WDW time. We tend to stay in EPCOT/HS area since no kids. But we loved Ply and were considering WL.
For us, the option to walk to two parks is a huge benefit so out of those options, I would personally choose YC. We love the atmosphere of AKL and have stayed there several times but we probably won't stay again due to location. It would be nice if you could get to AK easily but you have to rely on transportation to all 4 parks. Of course, you can easily plan for that and not lose precious park time but we like the convenience of walking. For instance, if we decide we want to go to EP or HS, when we stay at BWI, we can just get up and go and not worry about when a bus is arriving. Same for park closing...no waiting for buses!

hi again! I'm looking for some confirmation on the lounge hours. We're staying at the Poly in about 6 weeks, and our flight arrives at 8:45am, which means we might get to the resort .... 10'ish? Probably later though in reality. I found something that said the breakfast hours end at 10am, but that was from a couple years ago. Is that still accurate? Is that a hard close at 10:00?

We have to wake up stupid early to get on that flight, and we'll be hungry / hangry by the time we land. So, I'm thinking that a nice relaxing trip to the lounge would be nice, before we rush off to MK for the day.

thanks!! :)

hi again! I'm looking for some confirmation on the lounge hours. We're staying at the Poly in about 6 weeks, and our flight arrives at 8:45am, which means we might get to the resort .... 10'ish? Probably later though in reality. I found something that said the breakfast hours end at 10am, but that was from a couple years ago. Is that still accurate? Is that a hard close at 10:00?

We have to wake up stupid early to get on that flight, and we'll be hungry / hangry by the time we land. So, I'm thinking that a nice relaxing trip to the lounge would be nice, before we rush off to MK for the day.

Hi there, Poly CL Breakfast is 7-10:30AM. I don’t think I’ve ever been around at 10:30AM so not sure just how fast they are at removing items (although I suspect it’s pretty fast).

Are you taking DME? Sounds like you might be pushing it with getting there in time, but you might make it.

Hope that helps!

Thanks everyone for being super friendly on this thread. I post on various threads on Disboards and this one is by far the nicest. I don’t know why that is but it’s worth mentioning. It’s like night and day. Makes me want to ask none CL questions on here but I will behave and try to stay on topic. Some threads are cold. This thread is warm.

awwww. ask away. Its the CL water Disney gives us. Its how we justify CL/Disney math. Or we are just chill because we treat ourselves to CL?

Hi there, Poly CL Breakfast is 7-10:30AM. I don’t think I’ve ever been around at 10:30AM so not sure just how fast they are at removing items (although I suspect it’s pretty fast).

Are you taking DME? Sounds like you might be pushing it with getting there in time, but you might make it.

Hope that helps!
I agree you might be pushing it. I would either look to grab something at MCO, or at least pack a snack to head off the hangryies before you find out if CL is still available or if you have to grab something at a counter service.

My experience is that they clear away the food or close the window right at the time they say they are, which I think for breakfast is 10:30. You can still access the lounge and get drinks. Bring over a snack from Capn Cooks and relax in some peace and quiet with a lovely view. Your room might also be ready--we got there that early last year and were surprised by our room being ready. Have a great trip!

thanks all! Yes, we're taking DME. The thing I saw said that breakfast closed at 10:00, so I'm pleasantly surprised about it being 10:30, as that gives me a slightly better chance. We'll see what happens, and plan to pack some snacks (to head off the hangries, lol, love it) and make the best of whatever. I mean, it's vacation, so we'll be good regardless. :)

I just read that guests staying in Tonga building Poly CL get free room service. Is this still true? If so, that’s awesome!

Thanks for confirming. So cool.

I read about it on this blog.

https://wdwfor2.com/

Not sure if it’s been referenced on this thread before, but the blogs authors stay CL at DL & WDW and reviews each of their experiences. Looks like lots of good info and pics if anyone is interested.

Yeah, the author of that blog was a frequent visitor here roughly a year or so ago, but have not seen them around in awhile. :confused3

I received a notice in the mail that I will be a guest in an eligible room for a new offering to enhance time in theme parks. I'm to call special services. I'm sure this is the extra fast pass thing-right? Anyone else get this? Why wouldn't they say a chance for extra fast passes? Is it just to try to upsell a number of different things?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter