Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi everyone! I have been busy trying to plan our spring break trip to Grand Canyon and California and it is so hard compared to WDW planning....:crazy:
I am now in a "I must get back to WDW soon" mode and can find no CL rooms it seems in August.....:sad::sad: You would think it was summer or something.:sad2:

Hoping something opens up soon, but as I wait, I will just live vicariously through my fellow CL loving people.

GADisneyDad congrats on the moderator role.:cool1:

Sounds Amazing!!! We have an upcoming stay April for 10 Nights and have 4 "no plan' days just relaxing at the resort and I really can't wait!! Any pics you wouldn't mind sharing would be awesome as well. This is our first CL stay and first stay at the Poly as well. We have LV so don't know if we will end up on 3rd floor but I'm assuming any view in that Hawaii building will be pretty incredible. Anyways thanks for sharing this and just reaffirmed my excitement that in 64 days we will be there!!!! Any suggestions, tips, etc you feel like sharing I'm all ears!!!!! :)

. This is embarrassing but I don’t know how to share pics on here. I’m 42 and feel ridiculous admitting that I will gladly share pics if someone tells me how.

. This is embarrassing but I don’t know how to share pics on here. I’m 42 and feel ridiculous admitting that I will gladly share pics if someone tells me how.

Some things about DISBoards aren't so obvious, so don't be embarassed.

There are a couple of ways to do it, but one of the easier ways is to click the "Upload a File" at the bottom right. This assumes you have a picture saved on your computer or device and are able to access it.

Most photos need to be re-sized as they are too large in their native format to post to DIS. Here's a link where I walked through what I do: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-and-questions.3414590/page-682#post-58647932

There are other ways, like using the "Image URL" icon above and point it to something like Flickr or Photobucket where a photo is saved, but to me those are more complicated.

Hope that helps!

There were many specialized toiletry items available and a daily itinerary placed under our door.

Interesting! This must be new. So it was your daily schedule of FPs, dining, etc? Was it placed there every single day?

I've had them give me a print out of my plans at check-in, but not every day like that.

Might be a nice cheat sheet to have with you in your pocket as you go about your day. :-)

Right next to the Post Reply button on the right side and below the box you type in any text you want to post is a button labeled "Upload a file". When you click that an explorer window opens up. Just browse to where your pictures are located, highlight the pics you want and then click open. You can then post it as a thumbnail or full image. I prefer full image.

Interesting! This must be new. So it was your daily schedule of FPs, dining, etc? Was it placed there every single day?

I've had them give me a print out of my plans at check-in, but not every day like that.

Might be a nice cheat sheet to have with you in your pocket as you go about your day. :-)
Its something new , we got it at the GF and BWI. We got them everynight at turn down. It is very nice it has your dining, fps, weather, park hours, etc.

When we were at the Boardwalk in December we also had our next day itinerary under the door at night. It was great to have.

Some things about DISBoards aren't so obvious, so don't be embarassed.

There are a couple of ways to do it, but one of the easier ways is to click the "Upload a File" at the bottom right. This assumes you have a picture saved on your computer or device and are able to access it.

Most photos need to be re-sized as they are too large in their native format to post to DIS. Here's a link where I walked through what I do: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-and-questions.3414590/page-682#post-58647932

There are other ways, like using the "Image URL" icon above and point it to something like Flickr or Photobucket where a photo is saved, but to me those are more complicated.

Hope that helps!
I really need to try this ! I got busy and forget where you posted.

I had posted previously @Dusinberre that I resize mine my choosing my pix in my iPhone and emailing to myself. It will ask what size? Small will always load here but I try medium because they are nicer sized. Unfortunately sometimes those won't post.

I still don't get why 10% or so will load direct. It seems like darker pictures will . :confused3

Have fun! Once you get the hang of it you won't be able to stop posting :thumbsup2

20180127_203822_resized.jpg 20180127_203822_resized.jpg I was happy to see these around the parks and resorts. For the first time I didn't come home with a cold from a winter trip. I wiped down the plane, room, phone and we washed our hands and used hand sanitizer every time we touched something. We tried not to touch any railings or rides but sometimes you have to. It sure helps when others are doing the same thing. I hope they stay.

Sorry I don't know why there are two pics. I had two different pics, I'll try posting that one again.

20180130_134726_resized.jpg Happy to see this back. We didn't need to use it this time though. For the first time in forever our MB's worked on the elevator and we got the room ready text and could go right to our room at the YC and GF. Got a text to see the front desk at the BWI. They took us up to the CL floor to check in but not after standing in line for 10 minutes. I did on line check in for all three resorts.

View attachment 301240 View attachment 301240 I was happy to see these around the parks and resorts. For the first time I didn't come home with a cold from a winter trip. I wiped down the plane, room, phone and we washed our hands and used hand sanitizer every time we touched something. We tried not to touch any railings or rides but sometimes you have to. It sure helps when others are doing the same thing. I hope they stay.
This is what they do on cruise ships to keep people from getting sick. They have them posted on the way into the dining rooms. Is that where this photo is from? Is it going in to a restaurant? Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I prefer to wash my hands before eating but it is great for in between.

This is what they do on cruise ships to keep people from getting sick. They have them posted on the way into the dining rooms. Is that where this photo is from? Is it going in to a restaurant? Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I prefer to wash my hands before eating but it is great for in between.
That photo was taken in the Ale and Compass marketplace, but they are in many areas around the parks and resorts, not just food areas, but not all food areas had them. The RPC lounge had individual packaged wipes. We used it throughout the day every time we came across one.

I will upload pics when I am home with good wifi. Wanted to share two additional thoughts about Poly CL
1 - I wouldn't recommend it for people who don't drink as that seemed to be the place we found the most value and 2- I always felt I was in someone's way when I was getting food - I am a very petite and slight woman but the space is tight. I felt like I was always in the way and I did not like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter