Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I used the workout app on my Apple Watch and timed the walk from the door of our resort room 4254 to the international Epcot Gate. Door to gate it was .45 miles and only 10 minutes and 20 seconds!
and it doesn't even seem like 10 minutes!! We really miss the IG entrance when we don't stay at BWI or BC. We usually go to EP every night to walk around a bit or have dinner when staying there. It's the best!

and it doesn't even seem like 10 minutes!! We really miss the IG entrance when we don't stay at BWI or BC. We usually go to EP every night to walk around a bit or have dinner when staying there. It's the best!
that’s exactly what we did! And the walk to DHS was so short too. Both walks were so beautiful. We saw 3 weddings in 3 days at the Boardwalk, the last one had Cinderella’s coach and a violinist serenading the married couple! Just made it even more magical if that was even possible!

that’s exactly what we did! And the walk to DHS was so short too. Both walks were so beautiful. We saw 3 weddings in 3 days at the Boardwalk, the last one had Cinderella’s coach and a violinist serenading the married couple! Just made it even more magical if that was even possible!
Cool! I've seen a couple getting wedding pics in the grassy area near the boardwalk and saw a wedding once at the outside area near the water. That area is so magical and fun!

In a follow up to the whole 7th floor at WL discussion: Do they have a back staircase type of way like they do at AKL CL if you weren't on that floor? That is primarily what I used when I was there, and would rather just run around at my own than have to wait around and deal with elevators and it stopping and picking up/dropping off at floors, etc.,

There is this staircase just off the lounge that goes to the sixth floor, but I honestly don’t know what’s on the other end / if it has a scanner on it. ??
7.JPG

8.JPG

I read that the Yacht and Beach Club doesn't like you taking wine or beer back to your room? My friend at the BWI a couple years ago took a few unopened beers back to her room. I had no problems doing so at the AKL, but that was a long time ago.

Can anyone comment? I prefer to relax in our room with a drink most afternoons (but don't have a club room booked currently, just curious). My dream is to do GF RPC; working on deciding between that and what we have booked which is a BCV 1BR villa for our 25th anniversary late May (we spent 4 nights of our honeymoon at the GF, and stayed there again with our oldest once). Can't wrap my head around a room costing $1k a night for 8 nights, and I do not like a split stay.
Hi! We were at BC CL for a week this past August and had no trouble bringing a glass of wine - or really anything for that matter back to the room. My DH made a nightly trip to the lounge for a cordial and always brought it back to the room. We loved the BC!!

Okay first time staying CL so forgive me. What do you do with dishes after having food back in the room? Return them to the lounge?
WL CL said to leave them in the room for housekeeping. If we had a bunch I always adjusted my daily tip to fee like I covered this.

In a follow up to the whole 7th floor at WL discussion: Do they have a back staircase type of way like they do at AKL CL if you weren't on that floor? That is primarily what I used when I was there, and would rather just run around at my own than have to wait around and deal with elevators and it stopping and picking up/dropping off at floors, etc.,
I think you can use the staircase. I think the gate with the scanner is on the sixth floor but I have never actually used it.

Just got back from an AMAZING stay at BWI CL!! I think it might have turned us into EP resort people??!! Probably the best CL staff we’ve ever encountered. Linda was the best! 25 year Disney veteran, Orlando native and soooo funny “I know I’m not the smartest person on earth, I know that for sure, but I also know for sure that I’m not the stupidest either”!!

Glad you had a great time! I'm already excited to try BWI CL for the first time this spring and posts like this get me even more excited :goodvibes.

Ok here it goes!

My family (husband and 3 year old son) stayed at the Poly CL 2/1-2/6 in room 3517
It was absolutely amazing! We loved staying club level! The breakfast, snacks and unlimited alcohol were really something and it saved us a significant amount of money.

Our theme park view was breathtaking and my husband and I were both surprised by how much it added to the overall experience. The CMs were great. My personal favorite was Denise. She is truly fascinating and she has a real passion for keeping Walt’s and Roy’s legacy alive. I was emotionally moved when she talked about her love of Disney so I reported her to Victor for outstanding service. Magic happens in the most unexpected places at WDW lol.

Perhaps the best thing I can say about our stay is that we had a lot of plans that we canceled just so we could kick back and relax at the resort. We never even went to Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. One day we didn’t leave the resort at all. This was unexpected, unplanned and wonderful.

We had turn down service (with chocolates) every night and the mouse keeping was great. There were many specialized toiletry items available and a daily itinerary placed under our door.

The lounge was decorated and an extra TV was brought in for the Super Bowl. The snacks were football themed as was the beer selection. This was a nice touch.

We really had no negative issues at all. I’m happy to answer any questions you all might have.

2013 CSR, 2015 CSR, 2016 Disneyland HoJo, 2017 split stay Pop/YC, 2018 Poly CL

What time did the noise die down? Also do you think the 4th or 5th floor might be quieter? Currently we have a TP view room request in for the 4th floor and I wasn't worried about noise from the room info on TouringPlans' website. Now I'm slightly concerned (for me sleeping, not my kid who is dead to the world after she falls asleep noise wise).

No worries- we had TPV room on the 4th floor and heard nothing.

Ouch on the knee. Hope he is on the mend by your trip in April. We were skiing out west 2 years ago and DH did a jump that took him clear into the next jump. Wile E Coyote style. Sigh. That was a long recovery. It’s hard on everybody.

We bought APs when they had the 13 months for the price of 12 knowing it would cover 2 years of our annual end of summer follies. Since we travel a lot with another family, the other mom and I decided we’d really get maximum value by us doing 2 F&W trips just us. We had APs we said. Christmas was we’ve never seen it decorated, and June was we are practically there, let’s make a long weekend out of it. I can’t justify renewing again, but it sure has been nice while it lasted. Disney’s shrewd move of 13-for-12 has done them well.

Good luck on scoring a better deal!

The knee is healing very sloooooowly, but thanks! Golfing accident - not very glamorous! We were supposed to go to Utah in April, but with the dance trip changing dates and his injury, Disney in April made more sense since it's easier for him to opt out or cut short park time if he needs to do so. I was looking forward to seeing the Christmas decorations in November - I never have - I was definitely disappointed when the trip was moved to January! I wish I had been able to get the 13 for 12 deal! I had hoped to get DH to do a couples trip this year, but with the aforementioned issues, it wasn't in the cards! I don't think I will renew but maybe wait a bit then get another and do two trips within the timeframe, as I've heard others do. It will be hard to give up! Still no AP late spring discount today! Oh the waiting! I ended up trying that CL FP thing, and if we end up in a different resort location, it may shift some of our park days if we keep it. The sooner the better for any changes as I'll be hitting 60 days out fairly soon!

I think we will have to visit DL to assuage our withdrawals. The last time we were there was 1993. Think it might have changed a bit? Lol

I've been to CA a few times, but my kids never have. I've never been to DL. I have a big CA trip, including DL, in my long-range plans! I have a childhood friend that's a DVC owner/East coaster (like me, although not DVC, just east coast) and she says she likes DL better!

Ok here it goes!

My family (husband and 3 year old son) stayed at the Poly CL 2/1-2/6 in room 3517
It was absolutely amazing! We loved staying club level! The breakfast, snacks and unlimited alcohol were really something and it saved us a significant amount of money.

Our theme park view was breathtaking and my husband and I were both surprised by how much it added to the overall experience. The CMs were great. My personal favorite was Denise. She is truly fascinating and she has a real passion for keeping Walt’s and Roy’s legacy alive. I was emotionally moved when she talked about her love of Disney so I reported her to Victor for outstanding service. Magic happens in the most unexpected places at WDW lol.

Perhaps the best thing I can say about our stay is that we had a lot of plans that we canceled just so we could kick back and relax at the resort. We never even went to Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. One day we didn’t leave the resort at all. This was unexpected, unplanned and wonderful.

We had turn down service (with chocolates) every night and the mouse keeping was great. There were many specialized toiletry items available and a daily itinerary placed under our door.

The lounge was decorated and an extra TV was brought in for the Super Bowl. The snacks were football themed as was the beer selection. This was a nice touch.

We really had no negative issues at all. I’m happy to answer any questions you all might have.

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a great time and enjoyed Poly CL :wizard:.

Ok here it goes!

Sounds Amazing!!! We have an upcoming stay April for 10 Nights and have 4 "no plan' days just relaxing at the resort and I really can't wait!! Any pics you wouldn't mind sharing would be awesome as well. This is our first CL stay and first stay at the Poly as well. We have LV so don't know if we will end up on 3rd floor but I'm assuming any view in that Hawaii building will be pretty incredible. Anyways thanks for sharing this and just reaffirmed my excitement that in 64 days we will be there!!!! Any suggestions, tips, etc you feel like sharing I'm all ears!!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter