Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

FYI, with a split stay your first resort 60 day mark opens up your FP window for both trips, assuming, like you say, you have proper park admission to cover the entire length of both stays. So you have a nice long window to book!

wow I did not know this. That is going to help on my May trip.

We have decided to do a club level split stay. :rolleyes2 We are beginning our trip May 18-23 at the Wilderness Lodge Resort and then ending our trip at our beloved Boardwalk Inn May 23-27. We are excited to try another club level resort and just could not give up staying at the BWI so...split stay here we come.

I may be at BWI CL the same time! Contemplating a girls getaway for a few nights under the new discount, looking to arrive around 5/22. Hope you have a great time at WL CL :wizard:.

I can’t really help with your question but just wanted to say I’ve always loved your screen name and Avatar! Makes me smile every time.

One nice thing WL CL does that others don’t do is calling guests a few days before check-in. These calls come from the actual WL CL CMs, not DSS. It’s a nice touch
Curious, did you book “Standard Room - Club Level Access”? The “access” part of that is a recent change and I’ve been wondering what exactly that meant. Historically that means “a room not on the CL floor” but not sure what is up with WL in that regard?

FYI, with a split stay your first resort 60 day mark opens up your FP window for both trips, assuming, like you say, you have proper park admission to cover the entire length of both stays. So you have a nice long window to book!

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much. You have put my mind at ease. I’m excited about our stay at the wilderness lodge. My theory on the club level access room is this...they are doing a soft refurbing of the club level rooms and are placing club level guests all over resort at the time. I did request a room with two queen beds and a woods view. My DH loves trees.

Thank you so much. You have put my mind at ease. I’m excited about our stay at the wilderness lodge. My theory on the club level access room is this...they are doing a soft refurbing of the club level rooms and are placing club level guests all over resort at the time. I did request a room with two queen beds and a woods view. My DH loves trees.

When I saw the post about "Club Level Access" I decided to look at my Bounceback August WL-CL confirmation and, sure enough, that is what it says! "Standard Room - Club Level Access". I don't mind being in a different area than the Lounge (we got used to it with AKL-CL's rooms!). As long as we have access to the Lounge, we're happy! ;)

Our October stay at WL CL was great! We were on the club level floor with a nice view of MK fireworks. CM’s were super friendly and food for the most part was good (I am allergic to seafood and I would say the only downside to our visit was when there was a seafood item, no offer of a another item for those of us allergic. I have read other CL chefs preparing separate plates for food allergy guests) Love the decor of WL and the grounds. We live in the country so prefer wide open, trees etc. spaces

We have decided to do a club level split stay. :rolleyes2 We are beginning our trip May 18-23 at the Wilderness Lodge Resort and then ending our trip at our beloved Boardwalk Inn May 23-27. We are excited to try another club level resort and just could not give up staying at the BWI so...split stay here we come. I am very nervous. We bought 9 day park hopper tickets on the wilderness trip in hopes I can make fast passes for all of our days. Have any of you ever let guest services make your fast Passes? I’m so OCD, I’m not sure I can give up control, but I would love to give up the stress. Also I would love to hear about recent club level stays at the wilderness lodge.
:thanks:

A page or two back from your original post, I reported on my experience leading DSS make our fast passes, HTH

It's a date!
I would love to go away right after Christmas but my husband refuses to travel for Christmas week. He's such a scrooge. I think I could probably sell a NYE trip as he would get to be home for Christmas and we never go out for NY. Yes, we always fly. We're in NYC and people drive all the time but I would rather poke my eyeballs out then drive with the kids.

My DH doesn't want to travel that week either - it's a busy time at work and he's always afraid that weather may cause issues/delays with flying. We're in New England and looking around this week, it's definitely a concern when you travel in winter! But I'm not giving up hope for a NYE CL trip at some point! I don't think I could do the drive unless we had a lot of extra time!

Staying at Atrium Club January 23rd-Feb 1st. I know the odd rooms have a view of the fireworks from the bed. Are there any other requests for certain rooms, some views are better than others, quieter, noisy, etc? Also are there rooms on the 13th floor that aren't on the same level as the club? Thanks!

After our beyond amazing stay at BWI we are planning on going back in 2019. The only thing we didn’t care for was the fact we were at the second to the last room in the 4th floor. But that’s the price we paid for staying standard room. Next trip we are thinking of a deluxe room. We also would like a boardwalk view. Hopefully close to the lounge. Now I know I can book the deluxe room and boardwalk view and just HOPE for close to the lounge. Does anyone know where the deluxe rooms are located?

Staying at Atrium Club January 23rd-Feb 1st. I know the odd rooms have a view of the fireworks from the bed. Are there any other requests for certain rooms, some views are better than others, quieter, noisy, etc? Also are there rooms on the 13th floor that aren't on the same level as the club? Thanks!

Fun!

Atrium Club rooms are on the 12th floor. Tower Club rooms are on the 14th floor. Like many buildings, there isn’t a “13th” floor.

Personal preference for me when it comes to CR - if given the choice I’d rather not be on the Chef Mickey’s side. While not the end of the world, I find the restaurant noise/music tends to drift up and you can hear it in your room. Plus being away from the Chef Mickey’s side = being closer to the MK.

Note, I have younger kids with bedtimes so my “noise meter” might be higher than others. YMMV!

This map may help in terms of getting a general layout of the floor.

Contemp Room # Map-Labeled.jpg

Hope that helps!

After our beyond amazing stay at BWI we are planning on going back in 2019. The only thing we didn’t care for was the fact we were at the second to the last room in the 4th floor. But that’s the price we paid for staying standard room. Next trip we are thinking of a deluxe room. We also would like a boardwalk view. Hopefully close to the lounge. Now I know I can book the deluxe room and boardwalk view and just HOPE for close to the lounge. Does anyone know where the deluxe rooms are located?

The deluxe club level rooms all have a boardwalk view. There are ten of these rooms at the BWI. Five on floor three and these have larger balconies. The other five are located on the club level floor, but have a smaller balcony. We had one of these rooms last May and loved it. We requested to be on the club level floor.

Magic Kingdoms fireworks can be seen from these rooms.

I stayed in that room once also! (briefly) I liked it very much for a standard view, but you are right - it was a bit of a hike!

The deluxe club level rooms all have a boardwalk view. There are ten of these rooms at the BWI. Five on floor three and these have larger balconies. The other five are located on the club level floor, but have a smaller balcony. We had one of these rooms last May and loved it. We requested to be on the club level floor.

Magic Kingdoms fireworks can be seen from these rooms.

We stayed in one of the deluxe rooms on the 4th floor as well. It was nice and was not really far from the lounge (although not really close either). We were just outside the area where the CL security door is located. Our only complaint was that we found the room to be noisy in the early evening when the buskers were out on the Boardwalk. Also, the balcony is VERY small here. The room was huge with two queen beds and a large sitting area with a sofa bed.

<Edited to remove wrong information>

Last edited:

DW stayed in one of the Deluxe Rooms on the 3rd floor last year. As @CogsworthTN described, these rooms have a larger balcony than the 4th floor. She described their room as being relatively far from the lounge. She actually didn’t like getting to the lounge at all until she found the “secret staircase” which made it more convenient, although it still wasn’t that close, generally speaking (keep in mind we’re used to the MK resorts where the lounges are much closer than some of these Epcot resorts).

She loved the room though. Only small complaint was the noise of carts (presumably maintenance or cleaning?) rolling over the boardwalk outside quite early in the AM).

Here are some pics in case helpful.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 20
  • File Jul 08, 1 19 43 PM.jpeg
    File Jul 08, 1 19 43 PM.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 21
  • File Jul 08, 1 19 56 PM.jpeg
    File Jul 08, 1 19 56 PM.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 20
Hi!
I'm planning a trip with friends for Sept. Right now we're booked at BWI - our family is staying CL and our friends are staying standard view - but they're thinking about joining us in CL. I'm wondering if you know how far in advance the CL rooms at BWI book up? They don't want to think too long and lose the room is they decided CL was what they wanted.

My husband and I had the same dilemma with the BWI deluxe rooms and finally requested and received a room on the fourth floor. It was room #4229 and was almost across the hall way from the lounge. We loved this room and enjoyed using the balcony, since it was just the 2 of us for most of our stay we much preferred the fourth floor over the larger balcony on the third floor. Just couldn't beat the location. Dreaming of being back there in 56 days! This brutal winter in the Northeast is really starting to wear me down Wont be in a deluxe room this time but we will be at the BWI CL for our short F&G stay so I'm a happy girl!

Hi!
I'm planning a trip with friends for Sept. Right now we're booked at BWI - our family is staying CL and our friends are staying standard view - but they're thinking about joining us in CL. I'm wondering if you know how far in advance the CL rooms at BWI book up? They don't want to think too long and lose the room is they decided CL was what they wanted.
The deluxe rooms go quicker than the standard rooms. I've seen the standard CL rooms available pretty close to my trip dates but you never know. Of course I would suggest to reserve one of these rooms as soon as possible. Also keep a look out for discounts as BWI often has them.

Side note: my (college age) kids booked BWI a few times and twice they were offered to upgrade to CL at $75/night. The time they declined they were given a free upgrade from std room to GV room with a huge balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter