Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Do you access the food part of the lounge from the 2nd floor or by entering through the first floor? Thank you so much! #planning
Taking a page out of @GADisneyDad14 's amazing descriptions, here's some pictures!!

The stairwell is to the left of the concierge desks in Hawaii which leads you to 2nd floor lounge, and to the 3rd floor seating area above it. In this picture, the bottom level you see on the right is the main lobby of Hawaii and the area on the upper left is the lounge.

stairs.jpg

And here's a photo of the lounge, the same stairwell (on the right), and 2nd level seating area. The elevator is just outside the glass doors of the lounge on the left side of this picture.

lounge.jpg

Love your pictures @GADisneyDad14 and now I'm rethinking my May Poly reservation. We reserved Garden View which I know is fine...we visited the property last January and saw the view from both sides of the building and decided it would be handy and somewhat cheaper to be on the Oasis Pool side of the building. But that beach view is lovely and would be handy for the littles. Our priority is ground level no matter which side. Tikiman shows just 6 LV rooms on the ground floor but 16 GV rooms so if this is accurate I would be lessening my chances by reserving LV. I wish I could reserve LV and if ground floor not available then change to GV on the spot LOL - I know it doesn't work that way! Really, I need to stop over-thinking this.:)

FWIW, I’m of the opinion that Tikiman’s first floor room categories on the Lagoon side are outdated. There used to be TPV rooms on the first floor, but I’m nearly certain they were all (or almost all) changed to LV once the bungalows were built. Not that I always trust CMs, but I've been told that is the case plus the experience of many thread regulars who routinely book LV suggests there aren't any TPV rooms on that floor anymore.

None of the first floor rooms have a legitimate view of the castle, and personally, I’d be griping to Disney if I had a TPV reservation and was put in a first floor room. :-)

But as to your dilemma... I’m personally torn on the topic. GV is such a better $ value, but to me, LV is more of an exciting view. We tend to be ‘around’ the resort/room more often than some, so for us the room and view matter, to some extent.

I will say one of the reasons we have tended to book TPV and LV rooms is the ages of our kids - who have generally be in the afternoon nap/early to bed zone in our travels. Being able to put them to bed and still sit on the patio and enjoy whatever is going on on the 7 Seas Lagoon - fireworks, EWP, or just the general buzz in the air - is a nice option for the adults. I suspect as they get older and those moments are less critical, I'll probably opt for the savings of a GV room.

Just my perspective, but hope that helps! :-)

Taking a page out of @GADisneyDad14 's amazing descriptions, here's some pictures!!

The stairwell is to the left of the concierge desks in Hawaii which leads you to 2nd floor lounge, and to the 3rd floor seating area above it. In this picture, the bottom level you see on the right is the main lobby of Hawaii and the area on the upper left is the lounge.

View attachment 289141

And here's a photo of the lounge, the same stairwell (on the right), and 2nd level seating area. The elevator is just outside the glass doors of the lounge on the left side of this picture.

View attachment 289143

Nice pics!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes Happy place.

Interesting, it looks like they either recently replaced or modified the serving area table thing there on the left, towards the CM door. It used to be a trash can/dish return area, then they modified it earlier this year to be a serving area (coffee in the AM, wine in the evenings). It looks like they have now either replaced the piece of furniture all together, or cut the "hutch" off, I can't quite tell.

Love to see the lounge decorated for the holidays!

Yes, it does. And from what I have heard 4912 has connecting doors on both sides. I am always worried about noise from connecting doors, but when the couple next door was arguing we actually could hear more (relatively speaking) through the vent in the bathroom than the connecting door.

And no worries on the questions, I learned so much on this thread that I feel the need to "give back."

Thanks again @KurtC, really appreciate it.

I think GV is a better value for my family. We do spend a lot of time at the resort, but spend it swimming. My kids are older so no need for naps. My ods, now 13, has joy sitting on the sand and eating lounge snacks to watch the fireworks. My younger son, now 10, either watches from the pool or sand. Neither are wowed by the view of the castle for more then a minute. I'm the only one who would appreciate the tpv. They would much rather be by the pool. They don't even sit on the deck/patio. If we're in the room iphones/ipads win out. I think it really depends on your needs.

Last edited:
I think GV is a better value for my family. We do spend a lot of time at the resort, but spend it swimming. My kids are older so no need for naps. My ods, now 13, has joy sitting on the sand and eating lounge snacks to watch the fireworks. My younger son, now 10, either watches from the pool or sand. Neither are wowed by the view of the castle for more then a minute. I'm the only one who would appreciate the tpv. They would much rather be by the pool. They don't even sit on the deck/patio. If we're in the room iphones/ipads win out. I think it really depends on your needs.
This is totally my family. I’m the only one who would appreciate the castle view and only my husband and I spend any time on the balcony. If my kids aren’t in the pool, they are napping or on their phones. The GV CL works well for us but I could see loving the TPV myself!!

Nice pics!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes Happy place.

Interesting, it looks like they either recently replaced or modified the serving area table thing there on the left, towards the CM door. It used to be a trash can/dish return area, then they modified it earlier this year to be a serving area (coffee in the AM, wine in the evenings). It looks like they have now either replaced the piece of furniture all together, or cut the "hutch" off, I can't quite tell.

Love to see the lounge decorated for the holidays!
Would you happen to have an updated picture? :scratchin Curious what it looks like now!

View attachment 289141

View attachment 289143
Thank you so much! I can’t wait!

@GADisneyDad14 thanks you as well!! :)

This is us as well. We spend more time at the resort than the parks and alot of time is spent by the pool. I think TPV would be nice, but GV seems to be a better value for us, too ;).

This is totally my family. I’m the only one who would appreciate the castle view and only my husband and I spend any time on the balcony. If my kids aren’t in the pool, they are napping or on their phones. The GV CL works well for us but I could see loving the TPV myself!!

I would be the only one enjoying the castle view, too, as my DH and both DSs wouldn't be the least bit interested....lol. But like you, I would also love TPV ::yes::.

Hello, I posted this question in the WL thread as well- any recommendations for room requests I should make for a CL, Deluxe room (6 people). I believe these rooms are dotted over several floors? Thank you.

Thursday is our first club level stay. I’m excited. I’m just glad to be going back to Disney also.

Just wanted to say I hope you have a GREAT trip. I think I remember you posting awhile back about DSS helping with some of your reservations. Can’t believe your trip is finally here!

No CL or resort is perfect, but we’ve really enjoyed our past CR CL stays. I hope you have a magical holiday trip. :flower1::flower1::flower1:

Just wanted to say I hope you have a GREAT trip. I think I remember you posting awhile back about DSS helping with some of your reservations. Can’t believe your trip is finally here!

No CL or resort is perfect, but we’ve really enjoyed our past CR CL stays. I hope you have a magical holiday trip. :flower1::flower1::flower1:

Yes that was me. I’m super excited. I have to go into work today and can barely contain myself, lol

Hello, I posted this question in the WL thread as well- any recommendations for room requests I should make for a CL, Deluxe room (6 people). I believe these rooms are dotted over several floors? Thank you.

I can't help as we've never stayed in a deluxe room, but I wanted to bump your post so hopefully others will be able to help :flower3:.

Thursday is our first club level stay. I’m excited. I’m just glad to be going back to Disney also.

Have a great trip!! :yay:

Yes that was me. I’m super excited. I have to go into work today and can barely contain myself, lol

Hope your work day goes fast :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter