Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That's what I find so frustrating! I've read multiple times about some of the Poly CL cast members, but why is this the case? I wish I had taken time to write down names...

I wrote down names; good and bad, and wrote a letter to management after our stay. Clearly it didn't make a difference.

I did check spam and I did not get an auto-reply. I sent the email to the email address seen on these boards. :(

animal.kingdom.lodge.itinerary.planning@disneyworld.com is the email address I have always used. The CMs are always quick to respond. I emailed on Monday after booking our trip and had a reply email within 20 minutes, followed by a delightful 20 minute or so chat with Don (one of our favs!!). I would send your email again.

Don booked my massage for me at the grand the other day!

I will say, AKL has some of the slowest respond times of all the CL's.
GF and POly usually respond within an hour. BC, WL and CR about 2 or 3 hours.
This is my fist AKL stay so is all I have for reference, but it has taken 24 hours to get a response from them other than when Don wrote me back right away Sunday.

I sent AKL an email last week just to say we were coming in 3 weeks, were excited, and could they possibly meet our room requests. Didn't expect to hear anything back, since wasn't looking for them to do anything right now, and didn't hear anything back. Now I wonder if I should've just gotten a "we got your email" return?

Editing to report I did get a "we got your email" return receipt, checked my spam. Nothing from the CL CMs, but didn't expect any. I can breathe easy now knowing they got the email.

Last edited:

Hi! We are wrapping up our end of November/beginning of December trip with two nights of Club Level @ AKL. Some of us have stayed club level before and other have not, so we decided to unwind after a busy week at Poly with some AKL beauty. I emailed the CM's to inquire about a few things and let them know it is a birthday/anniversary celebration trip. It was the beginning of last week when I emailed them and I still have not heard back. Is this typical? Do you recommend calling or emailing again?
I don't remember having a hard time hearing back in past trips. We are really excited about this part of the trip and I was excited to hear from someone!
Thanks in advance for any insight.

As GADisneyDad14 posted, you should have received an auto reply that acknowledges your email, saying you will get a response soon. With that said, I'd send another email or call :).

Thanks everyone for the replies on the cake/lounge question, much appreciated. If any of y'all that have overlapping trips see us in the lounge the afternoon of 7/23, say hi! Although if DD doesn't nap, is all hyped up on Disney/travel, and being a pill, I may deny any knowledge of DISBoards or these posts! <DS was so good at that age.... DD, eh, not so much...> :mad: Thanks again!

I'm sure everything will go just fine! Have a great trip and enjoy the birthday celebration :wizard:.

I did check spam and I did not get an auto-reply. I sent the email to the email address seen on these boards. :(

I want to say others have reported in the past that their AKL CL emails weren't going through, which turned out to be due to one letter missing from the email address. With that said, I think it's been corrected on the first page of this thread, so I'd try sending another email or call :).

This is what's showing on the first page of this thread :thumbsup2.

I sent AKL an email last week just to say we were coming in 3 weeks, were excited, and could they possibly meet our room requests. Didn't expect to hear anything back, since wasn't looking for them to do anything right now, and didn't hear anything back. Now I wonder if I should've just gotten a "we got your email" return?

Editing to report I did get a "we got your email" return receipt, checked my spam. Nothing from the CL CMs, but didn't expect any. I can breathe easy now knowing they got the email.

Glad your email was received! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Poly CL ?'s
I'm sure these are answered in this thread and I've read many posts and used search, but despite the great information I can't find specific answers.
Our last Poly CL stay was January 2014 and much has changed. The primary reasons we've stayed Poly CL in the past are location to watch fireworks and pool and IPO planning. Grabbing a beverage is awesome, but food although nice, isn't a big draw for us.
After a couple of stays we switched to Garden View for savings as watching fireworks from lounge or beach is awesome. This trip no Garden View was available and we are paying more for LV. (Couldn't bring myself to paying for TPV.). ?- I'm going to request third floor are LV on 3rd floor, if so any specific room recommendations for fireworks, water pageant? Do many have very obstructed views?

The use of IPO to lessen tedious planning has been basically snuffed out, IMO. It seemed more difficult to arrange FP's with cooridinated meal times...easier (but a pain) to do myself. I contacted IPO asked for IPO form. They did not send with reply. Their reply basically said looks like you did everything, we only need CC if there are things you want us to watch for openings. Often we book extra activities. Didn't ask if we have a celebration. I know I can still email them, but I'm wondering if CL is becoming a special location with food and turn down.
In the past I have asked for a purchase be left in room for arrival. Nothing major , ex. a plush character or lanyard. Only purchases that can be made in lobby. (Yes, I've used Disney florist. Never exactly what I want, not in room when we check in as Poly deliveries are at end of day, or they used to be). Should I bother to ask?
I read a lot of CM's aren't especially friendly.
I'm a little less excited about CL, but OF COURSE super excited to return to Disney regardless.
Any room info is appreciated as well as general CL service comments and answers (appreciated if not mean )

Poly CL ?'s
I'm sure these are answered in this thread and I've read many posts and used search, but despite the great information I can't find specific answers.
Our last Poly CL stay was January 2014 and much has changed. The primary reasons we've stayed Poly CL in the past are location to watch fireworks and pool and IPO planning. Grabbing a beverage is awesome, but food although nice, isn't a big draw for us.
After a couple of stays we switched to Garden View for savings as watching fireworks from lounge or beach is awesome. This trip no Garden View was available and we are paying more for LV. (Couldn't bring myself to paying for TPV.). ?- I'm going to request third floor are LV on 3rd floor, if so any specific room recommendations for fireworks, water pageant? Do many have very obstructed views?

The use of IPO to lessen tedious planning has been basically snuffed out, IMO. It seemed more difficult to arrange FP's with cooridinated meal times...easier (but a pain) to do myself. I contacted IPO asked for IPO form. They did not send with reply. Their reply basically said looks like you did everything, we only need CC if there are things you want us to watch for openings. Often we book extra activities. Didn't ask if we have a celebration. I know I can still email them, but I'm wondering if CL is becoming a special location with food and turn down.
In the past I have asked for a purchase be left in room for arrival. Nothing major , ex. a plush character or lanyard. Only purchases that can be made in lobby. (Yes, I've used Disney florist. Never exactly what I want, not in room when we check in as Poly deliveries are at end of day, or they used to be). Should I bother to ask?
I'm a little less excited about CL, but OF COURSE super excited to return to Disney regardless.
Any room info is appreciated as well as general CL service comments and answers (appreciated if not mean )

I can touch on the 1st part of your post. We LOVE staying Poly CL LV and always book that type. We used to book CL TPV but then the bungalows were built and sort of turned a lot of rooms into LV, which is fine by us. I *think* only a couple rooms on the 3rd floor are LV, most are TPV. If it's a full balcony you are looking for, I *think* there are a lot of LV rooms on the 1st floor as most have obstructed views due to the bungalows. We've stayed in 1503 and 1505 on the 1st floor, both LV rooms. 1503 had a slightly better view as the tip of the Castle could be seen in between 2 bungalow roofs. 1505 we had to sit on the far right of our patio to see the tip of the Castle between 2 bungalow roofs. However, both rooms were awesome and we really don't care that much about a full view of the Castle. Wishes can be seen and the lagoon view is awesome!

As far as the 2nd part of your post, sometimes we've had great luck with IPO helping with things, sometimes not. And this goes for any CL. I think it's luck of the draw on which IPO CM you get. Example: I've had IPO arrange for a bday cake and delivery -- I didn't have to do a thing. This was just recently. However, the year before, IPO replied to me by giving me the cake hotline number (which I did already have....), not even noting the birthday on our reservation. It shouldn't be this way, but sadly some CM's are simply in the wrong job! But rest assured, there are plenty of great ones still out there :)

Hi CL folks. This is one of those dangerous board questions but I'm just curious on perspectives here. DD has a birthday during our upcoming trip and I've been trying to figure out a plan to have some cake, blow out candles, sing, etc. Any thoughts/opinions? Thanks in advance!

You will absolutely be fine! The way Poly lounge is set up, it would be very easy to find a slightly out of the way spot - should you prefer - on the upper level.

If you wish to further the theme, check out the party section of your local party or big box store. The party sections carry fun and cute Disney themed party goods of all kinds. You could perhaps decorate your hotel room (lay out a few items?) , or just give your daughter favors.

Another fun idea might be to let your daughter hand out small stickers or party favors to other kids in the lounge. That way you'd kind of have a best of both worlds! I'm sure other guests (esp kids) would love to get something like a sticker, eraser, or other small item. Local party stores have tons of options. The Target $ bins are a great place to look for inexpensive items.

Kids love to share with each other, and it teaches them a great lesson.

Last edited:
Poly CL ?'s

I had a gv cl room but airfare dropped and I could go a day earlier and save as much as the room so I did. Unfortunately the passholder discount wasn't available for my new dates so I changed to LV cl. I want a 3rd floor room which are mostly TPV cl. I would pay the $30 extra for it but I have been checking everyday and not available.

I am prepared to get either a 2nd or 1st floor since LV are mostly on those floors.

Still the lounge is so awesome! Can't wait.

IPO was helpful yesterday. For some reason IT sent me an email saying they checked my upcoming trip and I am all set.??????

I looked and my son who all 19 years of his life has been in my account was missing and put in my 21dd account. His park ticket showed in mine but mbs in hers. I asked IPO to check and now my son is back in my MDE. SO becareful folks, ya never know what dumb thing IT will do next.

I sent an email for our room request and for a birthday to be added and I got the stock "we got your email" but also got an email back from a CL cm directly, confirming that everything had been noted on our reservation.

I had a gv cl room but airfare dropped and I could go a day earlier and save as much as the room so I did. Unfortunately the passholder discount wasn't available for my new dates so I changed to LV cl. I want a 3rd floor room which are mostly TPV cl. I would pay the $30 extra for it but I have been checking everyday and not available.

I am prepared to get either a 2nd or 1st floor since LV are mostly on those floors.

Still the lounge is so awesome! Can't wait.

I called again to ask if. GVCL with my discount by chance opened up. No. But learned the original quote I received for TPVCL was way over the correct discounted price. The correct price is in budget, so I happily switched. Happy day!
Either great coincidence or these boards are monitored (I think the first), about an hour after my post IPO sent the typical welcome note and IPO form.

2mpadcg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter