Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

The CM on the reservation line aren't at the resort and won't have any idea. Sadly, so often, the last to know anything.
It's $99/night
Thank you. Yes I realized that the CM aren't at the resort and after I asked her I knew I shouldn't have so I just sayed ok and made a mental note to make a beeline for the dis boards as soon as I got off the phone, lol. I'm assuming they have a cut off for how many guests they allow to add the CL, correct? That's my reasoning behind calling in and asking to add it on before we arrived so that we knew if we had the lounge for breakfast or not. We will only be staying 2 nights so I guess we will have to wait and see. Thanks again.

Thank you. Yes I realized that the CM aren't at the resort and after I asked her I knew I shouldn't have so I just sayed ok and made a mental note to make a beeline for the dis boards as soon as I got off the phone, lol. I'm assuming they have a cut off for how many guests they allow to add the CL, correct? That's my reasoning behind calling in and asking to add it on before we arrived so that we knew if we had the lounge for breakfast or not. We will only be staying 2 nights so I guess we will have to wait and see. Thanks again.

Yes, there is a cut-off but even the CL CMs I asked today aren’t sure of the magic number.

Ask at check-in, but realize that your room will not be upgraded so you will have to take the elevator or stairs to get to the Club Lounge!! ;)

Yes, there is a cut-off but even the CL CMs I asked today aren’t sure of the magic number.

Ask at check-in, but realize that your room will not be upgraded so you will have to take the elevator or stairs to get to the Club Lounge!! ;)
Oh I know and that's fine. We have stayed CL at AK and we were no where near the lounge so that doesn't bother me any. The WL is one of the few CL that we haven't stayed at and it just seemed like a nice idea to be able to try it for the short stay that we have to see if we like it or not.

We love the BWI CL and stay there for most of our trips but this time around we want to spend a good deal of time at the F&W festival and got a really great price at the BC. I'm just looking for a little more reasonable priced CL over at the MK side. We have stayed several times at the GF RPC but the price tag is just getting too crazy and I won't pay those prices.

Oh I know and that's fine. We have stayed CL at AK and we were no where near the lounge so that doesn't bother me any. The WL is one of the few CL that we haven't stayed at and it just seemed like a nice idea to be able to try it for the short stay that we have to see if we like it or not.

We love the BWI CL and stay there for most of our trips but this time around we want to spend a good deal of time at the F&W festival and got a really great price at the BC. I'm just looking for a little more reasonable priced CL over at the MK side. We have stayed several times at the GF RPC but the price tag is just getting too crazy and I won't pay those prices.

I think you should definitely give it a try! Like AKL-CL, they only serve snacks (crudité, chips, mini cupcakes) from 11am-4pm so we usually do a table service lunch (although this trip, Geyser Point’s shrimp-on-a-wire has been my lunch!). The 5-7pm service has been enough food for our dinner! :teeth:

I know I read somewhere in this thread that if you book a WL room you can ask to have your room upgraded to a CL access for an extra charge. I stalked the website like crazy to add 2 nights to our upcoming October trip and found an AP rate at the WL at a pretty good rate. We will then be moving to the BC for another week to enjoy F&W festival. I have read so much about the WL CL that I was hoping to be able to try it out for our short stay here. I did call in and ask and got a CM that had no idea of what I was talking about and she told me to ask at the front desk when I checked in.

So my question is do they still allow it and how much does it cost per night? Thanks everyone.

That’s great to know - I had no idea you could do that! Do you know who I would call?

We just did this, this past weekend and it was fantastic. We booked a standard view room but got "upgraded" to a courtyard view room. Our room was as far from the lounge as possible (1st floor at the end of the hall) and it took maybe 5 minutes to get to the lounge. The CMs were absolutely wonderful. The food was REALLY good. We had a shrimp pasta that was fantastic on Sunday night. The breakfast is a little lacking compared to other CLs but still sufficient.

When we checked in I just asked if we could add on CL access and they said sure. So it was super easy. Just FYI, you don't get any type of tour of the lounge. Also no turn down service.

If you all have any other questions about the lounge or offerings please let me know.

We are planning to ask to add the CL access to our stay Labor Day weekend too. We were in a CL room for 1 night but made a switch of some plans and are now there 2 nights and they didn't have the CL rooms for 2 nights so we booked regular rooms and will ask to add it on. If we can't it won't be a huge issue. But I'm thinking there aren't that many who realize you can do it so likely not going to be a problem

Yes, I'm here now. They have Michelle brut to be exact. The other wines are cloudveil pinot noir, milbrandt cab, chateau st Michelle Riesling and milbrandt chardonnay. @GADisneyDad14 they don't have any Bud light...so watch out. Haha! All of the beers are craft beers, nothing "normal". Session lager, Elysian superfuzz, Jasmine IPA and day glow IPA, also Rogue dead guy

THank you so much for the info- you made my husband’s day with the Baileys.

We are planning to ask to add the CL access to our stay Labor Day weekend too. We were in a CL room for 1 night but made a switch of some plans and are now there 2 nights and they didn't have the CL rooms for 2 nights so we booked regular rooms and will ask to add it on. If we can't it won't be a huge issue. But I'm thinking there aren't that many who realize you can do it so likely not going to be a problem

I think you're right about that. I counted 28 rooms on the CL floor and then there's 7?? Deluxe rooms. So maybe 35 rooms total? I'm not sure how many more rooms they allow but since it's not advertised or anything, I can't imagine very many people add it on. We weren't asked at check in, not did I see them ask anyone or advertise it in anyway. So let's keep it our little secret you all:thumbsup2

When I last did this the front desk concierge told me they very rarely sell out, only during conventions. Like people mentioned above, I don't think it's common knowledge. When we added it on in April the CMs on 7 seemed surprised when I told them, and the lounge was never busy at all.

I was also surprised to see a bottle of whiskey out during cordials time.

They had it in April!

I wasn't sure about upgrading our December trip (since we have hoop-de-doo, CP package, and a day at discovery cove booked) but reading all this and thinking about it; I think will....

View from my room. Golf course and fish from snorkeling on property.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing :flower3:.

The WL is one of the few CL that we haven't stayed at and it just seemed like a nice idea to be able to try it for the short stay that we have to see if we like it or not.

Hope you have a great time and enjoy WL CL :wizard:.

We have stayed several times at the GF RPC but the price tag is just getting too crazy and I won't pay those prices.

I agree! I love RPC, but the rates are getting ridiculous, even with discounts :(.

At Epcot today but just want to duck into a Happy Dance my kids and I will be at AKL CL tomorrow. :dancer:

They still don't know yet serious considerating checking out of AOA bright and early to move over lol my kids will kill me though..

Hope you're having a great time! Enjoy AKL CL :goodvibes.

We just did this, this past weekend and it was fantastic. We booked a standard view room but got "upgraded" to a courtyard view room. Our room was as far from the lounge as possible (1st floor at the end of the hall) and it took maybe 5 minutes to get to the lounge. The CMs were absolutely wonderful. The food was REALLY good. We had a shrimp pasta that was fantastic on Sunday night. The breakfast is a little lacking compared to other CLs but still sufficient.

When we checked in I just asked if we could add on CL access and they said sure. So it was super easy. Just FYI, you don't get any type of tour of the lounge. Also no turn down service.

If you all have any other questions about the lounge or offerings please let me know.

Glad you had a great time :).

^^ How much extra did you pay for Club access? When I look at the price difference on the disney reservation website, we would have to drink a LOT of beer to make it worth the extra charge. It seems Club Level mostly gives you access to a lounge area and some free snacks/drinks.

^^ How much extra did you pay for Club access? When I look at the price difference on the disney reservation website, we would have to drink a LOT of beer to make it worth the extra charge. It seems Club Level mostly gives you access to a lounge area and some free snacks/drinks.
At WL (which is the only one were you can add it on to a regular room, for the record) it's $99
They have more than snacks and drinks too. But only you know if your schedule allows for you to be at the resort when the items are served so you have to figure out if it's to your benefit or not

I haven’t been to WDW yet so I can’t can’t specifically on that, but I do stay CL at lots of hotels. Generally, I would say that you will never eat and drink enough to break even on the cost of staying CL. The question is whether or not you find overall value in the entire experience, including the snacks but also including access to the lounge, the general exclusivity of the experience, and the additional perks that may come with it.

When checking room prices at the Contemporary it was over $1,000 more, maybe that includes something else?

The $99 is CL that is arranged and booked at check in, ie an upgrade, rather than booking it in advance. The advance booked CL rooms seem to be about $200+ more than non-CL. No idea about the GF costs though.

Last edited:
When checking room prices at the Contemporary it was over $1,000 more, maybe that includes something else?
No, at Disney CL doesn't include a whole lot of anything else. There is staff that can book dining reservations or fast pass for you but they can't find any that you can't find for yourself. They don't get a special access to any that you can't find on MDE yourself. All the resorts have different pricing on how much more the CL rooms are over the non CL rooms. But the rooms themselves, unless you are looking at the Deluxe rooms (and they are named such on the lists) are the same.

Confessions of a Resort Changer... So, we were booked at GF (not at CL) for Oct 25-29, but DH wasn't really down with that, so I just booked AKL Savanna View CL at the AP rate. We've stayed at AKL once before, but never at CL. In fact, we've never done CL anywhere. I am super-excited, although it seems like the AKL thread doesn't have a ton of info about CL there, but I found some stuff in this discussion. Looking forward to seeing how the "other half" vacays... :rotfl:

We just finished our first stay at the AKL CL SV and it was wonderful. We kept putting off staying here thinking we wouldn't enjoy it and it is now one of our favorites. We were spoiled with a 2 bedroom suite - we had views from two sides of the savanna. The food each night was delicious - almost up to the quality of the evening appetizers at the BWI CL. Plus their chefs were wonderful. We will definitely be back. I will post some food pictures later.

@CT Disney - Thank you for your wonderful pictures of the Poly. We love the Poly but are not staying their this trip. About the kids in the hall - I agree 100%. Our kids are older now and I still remind them about talking in the hall - for us it is late at night - even though we are up - there are definitely guest that are sleeping. I wonder why Disney won't put up signs just reminding people that other guests might be sleeping? It could help. I know my kids forget.

Thanks again for the pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter