Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Can Signature Services help you with applying a discount to your room?
Hmmmm...
Probably not, they work FOR the Mouse. Independent TAs (who get their pay from Disney, but aren't employed by WDW) usually can get you good deals. Without my having to constantly search.
So pretty positive they are not going to watch for discounts for you! Lol

Would it be frowned upon if everyone in my party were to pack away a few snacks, drinks, and such to take to Typhoon Lagoon on our water park day? Maybe some of the cookies, or rice krispy treats, a bit of fruit? If so, I would not dare do it, so I thought I would ask.

Some of the CL lounges actually have baggies and ties out so you can pack snacks to go (make your own trail mix) - I know the BWI and CR lounge did - I don't remember the others. So enjoy!

Hey GADisneyDad14, did you get to try the chicken nuggets in the lounge at AKL? Since I have 2.5 days with CL we will get to have dinner on a Wednesday night and by the looks of the menu, that night will be one where my daughter and her friend will most certainly eat what is on the menu for dinner. (I have a little budget set back each night for them to have something in Mara in case the dinner offerings are a bit wild for them) But on Wednesday I think we can eat 100% for free in the lounge!

Would it be frowned upon if everyone in my party were to pack away a few snacks, drinks, and such to take to Typhoon Lagoon on our water park day? Maybe some of the cookies, or rice krispy treats, a bit of fruit? If so, I would not dare do it, so I thought I would ask.
I would do it! Sounds totally fine! You'd prob have to grab the extra cookie and rice krispy treats the day before right since they're like dessert things? (To me the frown upon would kick in seeing someone take a cooler in and wipe out the entire fridge. I haven't actually seen that but have seen reports others have!)

Last edited:
When you go to Disney a lot or every year, your gonna catch flack. Even trying to shame you, at least in my case. It really pisses people off to hear your going to Disney again, once again, in my case. I think it has to do with the $$$ factor. Disney is perceived as a luxury vacation now, IMHO, and if you can go often, then you must have $$$$. And women, not really men, but women hate to see other women be able to do that, once again, in my case. But in my case, I have had quite a few women who hated me just because I am married to my baby daddy, been married for almost 23 years, and have a stable life. I am not in the same boat they are in and they hate that. And they hated the fact that we frequent Disney.
You are not alone in catching flack for going to Disney! Definitely unjustified, but haters gonna hate and all that- it just stings a bit more when they use something you love like Disney imho. I'm glad you found the DISBoards :) (Also- congrats on your almost 23 years!!!)

I don’t think it’s a big deal at all. Last year at WL, I always put some cereal in my son’s snack cup for him to have later. I mean, I think it would be bad form to go clean out the food supply, but taking a few things is fine.

When you go to Disney a lot or every year, your gonna catch flack. Even trying to shame you, at least in my case. It really pisses people off to hear your going to Disney again, once again, in my case. I think it has to do with the $$$ factor. Disney is perceived as a luxury vacation now, IMHO, and if you can go often, then you must have $$$$. And women, not really men, but women hate to see other women be able to do that, once again, in my case. But in my case, I have had quite a few women who hated me just because I am married to my baby daddy, been married for almost 23 years, and have a stable life. I am not in the same boat they are in and they hate that. And they hated the fact that we frequent Disney.

100% true and add in that we stay Club level AND for 2+ weeks...well it's not pretty and what makes me most upset is that we tend to lie about our vacations now, just so we don't have to deal with it! LOL

100% true and add in that we stay Club level AND for 2+ weeks...well it's not pretty and what makes me most upset is that we tend to lie about our vacations now, just so we don't have to deal with it! LOL

Just chiming in here to say I don't think most people I would be talking to even know what CL is or that it's an option, so I don't have to worry about them judging that! My DH does think it's terrible that our oldest talks about going to the lounge as if it's completely normal, and why wouldn't there be a lounge? I think it's more cute.

Just chiming in here to say I don't think most people I would be talking to even know what CL is or that it's an option, so I don't have to worry about them judging that! My DH does think it's terrible that our oldest talks about going to the lounge as if it's completely normal, and why wouldn't there be a lounge? I think it's more cute.

I think for us, it's the kids that talk about being able to grab snacks and stuff throughout the day and take breakfast to the room and when friends ask if it's all included in the rate we have to then explain. When we go for a long time, we only get tickets for half of our stay, so that the rest are resort days and the kids love the ability to come and go to the lounge while they are just hanging out, actually our middle son prefers the resort days to the park days (GASP!!!)

A few weekends ago, my DD and I went out of town for an overnight trip. It was the first time we'd stayed in a hotel since staying at BWI CL last month. She asked me if the hotel would have turndown service with chocolates. When I told her no, she was shocked! I've created a tiny monster... :scared:

Does anyone know if the CR IPO phone number on the first page of this thread is still the right number to call to speak with someone in CL about an upcoming CR CL stay? I wasn't sure if there was a centralized signature services number at this point? Or a direct number to the staff at CR Atrium Club? When we stayed WL CL last August, someone called me directly from the Old Faithful Club. I wasn't sure if CR CL had the same process. Thank you for any info you can provide!

Does anyone know if the CR IPO phone number on the first page of this thread is still the right number to call to speak with someone in CL about an upcoming CR CL stay? I wasn't sure if there was a centralized signature services number at this point? Or a direct number to the staff at CR Atrium Club? When we stayed WL CL last August, someone called me directly from the Old Faithful Club. I wasn't sure if CR CL had the same process. Thank you for any info you can provide!

The IPOs have been replaced by a centralized service, as you mentioned:

Disney Signature Services
(407) 939-7777
disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

Just FYI, based on reports around here it seems that WL CL is the only one doing that direct pre-arrival outreach that comes from actual CL CMs a few days before arrival. Not really sure why, but it’s the only CL that seems to do it. ETA, I think I also saw one report recently from RPC, but not sure.

BTW, giving CR CL a whirl, eh? :-)

Last edited:
Just FYI, based on reports around here it seems that WL CL is the only one doing that direct pre-arrival outreach that comes from actual CL CMs a few days before arrival. Not really sure why, but it’s the only CL that seems to do it.

BTW, giving CR CL a whirl, eh? :-)

Interesting! I have a night at WL CL booked a few weeks from now (as part of a 3-night split with BC CL and GF CL). That night was just booked recently (maybe within the last week or so), but haven't heard from them yet. If I do, I'll report back!

Hey GADisneyDad14, did you get to try the chicken nuggets in the lounge at AKL? Since I have 2.5 days with CL we will get to have dinner on a Wednesday night and by the looks of the menu, that night will be one where my daughter and her friend will most certainly eat what is on the menu for dinner. (I have a little budget set back each night for them to have something in Mara in case the dinner offerings are a bit wild for them) But on Wednesday I think we can eat 100% for free in the lounge!

No, didn’t try the chicken nuggets. They were on the menu Saturday and Wednesday. We arrived on a Monday and left on Saturday, so didn’t have a Saturday night service... and Wednesday was the night we did the Wanyama Safari, so missed that night too. Sorry!

Interesting! I have a night at WL CL booked a few weeks from now (as part of a 3-night split with BC CL and GF CL). That night was just booked recently (maybe within the last week or so), but haven't heard from them yet. If I do, I'll report back!

Wow, that is a lot of moving! :-)

From reports, it sounds like it comes in the week(ish) leading up to arrival.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter