Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I've gone back and read all my posts and then I look at yours and realize that mine look like chicken scratch and so confusing and yours are sooooooo detailed and flow perfectly!!!!!!

I had a good head start with the real-time information you’ve been posting too! :thumbsup2

I haven't even had these fastpasses booked a week yet and already called DSS 3 times to tweak things and I keep changing things with my normal FP's. It's insane and I need to stop! Sooo addicting.
I'm vowing now to only call DSS again IF TSMM suddenly starts showing FP availability for my dates.

I know you posted it somewhere but what date were you looking for TSMM ....we are going April 13th - 23rd and CM told me I'll have no problem getting a fast pass for 4/18. I asked him if he could check the system for me because I heard it might be closed that week and not sure how certain he is but he did say that it wont be closed but again not sure how certain he was

I know you posted it somewhere but what date were you looking for TSMM ....we are going April 13th - 23rd and CM told me I'll have no problem getting a fast pass for 4/18. I asked him if he could check the system for me because I heard it might be closed that week and not sure how certain he is but he did say that it wont be closed but again not sure how certain he was
LOL! Oh man. Now I have to call... AGAIN.
4/14-4/18.
Thanks!

I'm 99% sure they're not available for purchase for your trip dates. Im sure someone (cough, cough @GADisneyDad14 ) can confirm that. The stipulations are as others have said, minimum 3 days but you can buy them for whomever you want.
Honestly, we've been the past 2 weekends, MK 2 weeks ago and EP this past weekend. I had no trouble pulling additional FP both times. I was able to get Soarin and test track @ EP, this past weekend. I had 4 in my party and both were within an hour of me booking them. For example at 2pm, I pulled a 3pm Soarin

That's SO great to hear. I worry about how crowded Epcot gets, especially on the weekends, and the tiers. Our absolute favorite ride is Soarin so we want to be sure to get a FP on our last night. It's a great way to finish up the trip. Thanks!

Can someone tell me what the AP room discounts typically are please. Also, can you purchase an AP and book a room but then not make tickets active until you arrive? Trying to plan some things out. Thanks! I know it's not cl related but you guys know everything. I would also want to book a cl room so most interested in those discounts.

I think the DSS is struggling a little with the new FP program. I called them yesterday to make a room request for our upcoming trip the beginning of March. When I told her the reason for my call she gave me a very whole hearted "I would love to help you with that"! I laughed and said something along the lines of I'm sure you thought I was going to ask about the new FP policy. She agreed that was the most popular question right now. I then said that everyone seemed to have a lot of questions about how it was all going to work. For just a second the Disney mask slipped a little when she said "you have no idea" before changing the subject and helping me with my request. I do feel sorry for some of these CM who have to be the face of Disney and answer all of our questions when sometimes Disney is changing and adjusting things on the fly all the time.

I think the DSS is struggling a little with the new FP program. I called them yesterday to make a room request for our upcoming trip the beginning of March. When I told her the reason for my call she gave me a very whole hearted "I would love to help you with that"! I laughed and said something along the lines of I'm sure you thought I was going to ask about the new FP policy. She agreed that was the most popular question right now. I then said that everyone seemed to have a lot of questions about how it was all going to work. For just a second the Disney mask slipped a little when she said "you have no idea" before changing the subject and helping me with my request. I do feel sorry for some of these CM who have to be the face of Disney and answer all of our questions when sometimes Disney is changing and adjusting things on the fly all the time.

Definitely can see this... I've looked but haven't really found anywhere on the Disney site where they've provided complete info about the new program.. When it's word of mouth there will always be a ton of questions.... Which makes it difficult for DSS.... which points out the grace these DSS CMs answer these question with.

I booked the first day and the gentleman I spoke to mentioned that we were both going through it for the first time. He was awesome and professional but it was definitely something they were still learning about and there were a number of times that he had to ask for additional info from supervisors. Think as this becomes more of a thing ... that it will get easier. Definitely got the feeling that MDE hadn't changed but they had to work around it.

Thanks so much for putting the extra FP+ information together. This is so helpful!:sunny:
Have you heard if there an end date to the test, or is it open ended?

Not that they would tell me, but I asked the CM if there was any info about how long it would last. They gave me a generic "we hope they keep it around" answer, so sort of a non-answer. :-)

But like things like the Express Buses last year, you just never know....

The one part that tells me this might not last 'too' long (at least in its current form) is the CM resources / time utilization part of it. But who knows I guess? :goodvibes

Can someone tell me what the AP room discounts typically are please. Also, can you purchase an AP and book a room but then not make tickets active until you arrive? Trying to plan some things out. Thanks! I know it's not cl related but you guys know everything. I would also want to book a cl room so most interested in those discounts.

You can book the room and activate your AP when you arrive, no problem. The discount for AP is generally around 5% better than the general public discount but that can certainly vary. CL rooms seem to go fast so stay on top of it!

AP Discounts.... pretty much highly variable in terms of both the discount % itself and availability. Using the "AP Spring into 2018 Room Offer" as an example, discounts at the Deluxes are 20-35%. They can certainly be less at other times of year. 35% is about the best you're going to see.

This chart may help.

2018 YTD Discount Comparison.png

And yes, you can book using an AP discount (if available), you have to call. You are supposed to have an activated pass upon arrival (or plan to activate it shortly thereafter).

Hope that helps!

great information and very well put together........ just for an FYI the CM I spoke with yesterday said that the cancellation would have to be made 48 HOURS before your first extra purchase fast pass .... not sure if people are getting different info but it sounded like that was being read off a sheet lol

FYI, you were right about this. Called back today to confirm and the CM said, yes, two day cancellation period. Thanks!

You can book the room and activate your AP when you arrive, no problem. The discount for AP is generally around 5% better than the general public discount but that can certainly vary. CL rooms seem to go fast so stay on top of it!
Thanks!
AP Discounts.... pretty much highly variable in terms of both the discount % itself and availability. Using the "AP Spring into 2018 Room Offer" as an example, discounts at the Deluxes are 20-35%. They can certainly be less at other times of year. 35% is about the best you're going to see.

This chart may help.

View attachment 297793

And yes, you can book using an AP discount (if available), you have to call. You are supposed to have an activated pass upon arrival (or plan to activate it shortly thereafter).

Hope that helps!
Thanks!

Lots of thinking and number crunching to do.

This chart may help.

View attachment 297793

Hope that helps!
Well those poly discounts aren't that good. I would want that or WL. Don't love the epcot area.

Question for anyone that has booked the additional fast passes? I can log in on my laptop and see all my fastpass selections (both purchased and reg) but on my IPhone when I open the MDE app I don't see them. Well that's not actually true I can see two of my "reg" fastpasses for animal kingdom day but nothing else

I do see the nighttime shows added in my plans also which states its not a reservation but shows its been added by the cm

Anyone else having this issue??

I think part of the joy of a WDW vacation is the planning...

I agree, I also love the planning part :).

You can book the room and activate your AP when you arrive, no problem.

I don't mean to hijack the pp's question/answer, but I also had a question about booking with an AP discount. I've never had an AP but am considering getting one as I might be taking 1 or 2 more trips later this year. I'm currently booked under the Sun & Fun promo for May (room + tickets package). I know you can book RO under an AP discount and have the AP at check in or buy/activate it shortly after. My question is in regards to having a package already booked. If the AP discounts are better than the discount I currently have (and there is availability for my dates), can I change to that discount and upgrade my park tickets upon arrival? Or would I have to change my reservation to RO and buy the AP now (or upon arrival)?

Yes! I love the planning and tweaking! It’s so much fun.

Me too....I think planning is half the fun :goodvibes.

Lots of thinking and number crunching to do.

Good luck! I hope you're able to get what you want :wizard:.

Question for anyone that has booked the additional fast passes? I can log in on my laptop and see all my fastpass selections (both purchased and reg) but on my IPhone when I open the MDE app I don't see them. Well that's not actually true I can see two of my "reg" fastpasses for animal kingdom day but nothing else

I do see the nighttime shows added in my plans also which states its not a reservation but shows its been added by the cm

Anyone else having this issue??

For me, I can’t see any of my FPs (both Extra and regular) on the “My Plans” part of the app. I can see them if I click “Get FP+” - they are all there and I can modify the regular ones, can’t modify the Extra ones (just like the web page).

I am not sure why they don’t show up on the “My Plans” part. I have another trip between now and the Extra FP trial trip, and all of my FPs for that trip show up under “My Plans.” So go figure!!! :-)

MDX is of course, quirky sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter