• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Is it possible to get champagne at the morning service in Sugar Loaf? I'd like to start my days with a mimosa so I can handle the crowds at the park. I'm a bit high strung and don't care for crowds but I love Disney so what's a girl to do? LOL.

I just wanted to put in a plug for the first floor GV CL rooms at the Poly. We have requested a room in the middle of the building, facing the Oasis pool, on the first floor for our last two Poly stays and I can't imagine staying anywhere else. It was awesome while my 2 year old napped to be able to sit on the patio and watch my DH and DD play in the pool. My DD also liked looking for little lizards in the yard off of the patio. At night, DH and I would sit on the patio and enjoy the music playing at the pool while having our desserts and cordials. It was lovely! (We took turns going from the patio, to the main entrance of the Hawaii building, and up to the lounge to bring snacks back at night, since our hotel room door was squeaky and we were afraid to wake the kids!).

Our most recent stay was late Nov./ early Dec. so after the tree fell, and we still thought the foliage was nice. Check out Touring Plans for views from particular rooms. Have a wonderful time!! :)

I love that you walked from the patio rather than from your hotel door that squeaked - I have been there - willing to do anything to NOT wake my DS from his nap! :tiptoe: That sounds perfect and sounds like you had a wonderful time! I can see myself doing the exact same thing - while my DH and DD are at the pool! (she could stay in the pool all day and night if we let her...) thank you I think I will request exactly that - middle facing Oasis on the first floor.. :)

Hi all - I'm learning so much in these threads, thanks! I just booked my first Poly stay, and my first CL stay. We're only there 2 nights, before a cruise, but I am psyched to do this!

So I booked the CL stay and then realized (via this thread) that alcohol is included in the lounge. Score! Lol. What are some other ways I can squeeze value out of this stay? I booked a breakfast for me & the kids, and now I'm realizing that maybe we should just eat in the lounge. What else?

This is what my TA received re: the new extra FP
At this time all Deluxe Resorts are eligible for Extra Fast Passes as long as they are in a club level room. Bungalows and Copper Creek Cabins are included too.

You must purchase at 3 days worth of Fast Passes at $50 per person per day.

There will be NO tiers for these three Fast Passes. You can book whatever you want with these three Fast Passes regardless of what tier it is in. You CAN NOT repeat a ride on the same day though. Each ride can only be chosen once.

SIgnature Services is the one that makes the Fast Pass purchases and actually sets them up for the client. That is the case at this time but it could change. We just need to have the client call in to do this.

These Fast Passes are still subject to availability. They are not Anytime Fast Passes.
You can start booking these Fast Passes 90 days prior to arrival.

This is what my TA received re: the new extra FP
At this time all Deluxe Resorts are eligible for Extra Fast Passes as long as they are in a club level room. Bungalows and Copper Creek Cabins are included too.

You must purchase at 3 days worth of Fast Passes at $50 per person per day.

There will be NO tiers for these three Fast Passes. You can book whatever you want with these three Fast Passes regardless of what tier it is in. You CAN NOT repeat a ride on the same day though. Each ride can only be chosen once.

SIgnature Services is the one that makes the Fast Pass purchases and actually sets them up for the client. That is the case at this time but it could change. We just need to have the client call in to do this.

These Fast Passes are still subject to availability. They are not Anytime Fast Passes.

Interesting info - thanks for posting...I feel like I still have some questions but it will probably take some time to get answers. Like I'm curious if once they are booked by Signature Services, can they be modified in the park? Especially time, although attraction too. I know like a lot of people, I tend to use a FP, then try to back up my next one if it's close by, so I can get to my 4th faster. Not sure it this service would be too "locked in", so to speak. Curious about the reserved seating for the evening shows too! Thanks for the info!

I'm going to call SS after work tomorrow-got the same message others have gotten about information being available on Friday. I plan to see what information everyone else gets and will report anything that is different. My TA is also going to let me know what other info they get tomorrow.

I also want to know if we can book the same FP when our 60 day window opens-giving us 2 rides, same experience but booked separately.

Hmm. This is interesting. I wouldn’t do it if it meant 6 hours committed in the park(s) (meaning if it’s still one FP per hour). That would hog up too much of my day and be a waste of our time on filler stuff we’re not super interested in waiting for the next window to open. I’d much rather spend my down time at the pool or lounge. Allowing me to overlap the 6 FPs so I could get in mores rides and still have my down time, I’d do it in a heartbeat.

If it’s multi park, that’s appealing but again, it’s too much a chunk of the day tied up. We’re sleep in, hit the parks by 11am, spend 3-4 hours, pool, lounge, dinner/perhaps another park and more lounge people. With that pace, I can’t see carving out 3 more hours and not enjoy the resort amenities I’m also paying for.

and just when I was considering it.. I read this. such a good point! We don't spend more than 5-6 hours tops in the parks at a clip either..

Glad you have come around to it! I called them yesterday about my trip next week (haha) and they said I have to call back tomorrow... Obviously I would miss out on the 90-day booking window, but what I really care about is whether we can overlap the new FPs with the original 3 (with respect to FP windows).

For next week (where 90 day booking has no value), I'm probably not going to do it if you cannot overlap them. I have never liked 1 FP per hour. 2 FPs per hour would be awesome.

Unrestricted anytimes would have been ideal, but that clearly isn't happening (per updates and information yesterday). I would beg them to take my money for 3 unrestricted anytimes a day.
I would love it if they could overlap. I find I’m waiting around for my next one bc I did all my non FP rides early and I can never seem to move the time up any earlier for 5.

This is what my TA received re: the new extra FP.

You CAN NOT repeat a ride on the same day though. Each ride can only be chosen once.

These Fast Passes are still subject to availability.

They are not Anytime Fast Passes.

I don’t like this at all then. If they can’t overlap and can’t repeat, then I’m not interested.

It also pretty much forces you into park hopping to get maximum advantage of the eticket rides if you can’t repeat any rides.

I could be on board if they end up being any time, any tier, any park, and spread over any of 3 days. That could totally work!

Yes yes yes...totally agree! This past year at HS they screwed up parking so they gave us one of those any park, any ride fp’s which was great since we were unable to get toy story mania. this new CL FP system might not give more access to hard to get rides like FOP.

Lol, ok, well, I’ve come around a bit on this whole topic. I have a trip in Feb that’s three nights with just me and DW. Thinking I may give it a try.... purely in the name of “thread research”..... :rotfl2:

I love how you will take one for the team and report back ! That’s the excuse we used when we did a VIP tour !:rolleyes:
Really would like someone to try this out and see if it gives them any better access to FOP.

Last edited:
I don’t like this at all then. If they can’t overlap and can’t repeat, then I’m not interested.

It also pretty much forces you into park hopping to get maximum advantage of the eticket rides if you can’t repeat any rides.

That's why I want to talk to them. I'm not sure if they are saying you can't repeat an Extra FP ride only or if you can't in combination with regular FP repeat a ride. I want that verified. We park hop anyway so having to move around doesn't bother us. If we have to we will grab FOP, TT and RR in a day. Staying at YC gives us a little more flexibility since we can move between them and still stay close to the resort for breaks if we wanted to.

Admittedly cynical comment, but any thoughts on how badly Disney and/or DSS can screw up this rollout tomorrow?

This offering seems to have so many nuanced components, many with no clarity at this early stage. This involves a combination of DSS, Disney IT, park ops for reserved areas, CL CMs, etc. It seems like the chance of inaccurate or incomplete info could be very high!

(Said as I set a calendar reminder to call DSS at 9AM....:rolleyes1)

Admittedly cynical comment, but any thoughts on how badly Disney and/or DSS can screw up this rollout tomorrow?

This offering seems to have so many nuanced components, many with no clarity at this early stage. This involves a combination of DSS, Disney IT, park ops for reserved areas, CL CMs, etc. It seems like the chance of inaccurate or incomplete info could be very high!

Just have them book your FPs then run!

@izzylovesmickey let us knows how it goes!

Last edited:

I have some questions to ask myself. I’m so lucky our school system is closed tomorrow for ice and snow. This will allow me the opportunity to call DSS and try to get clarification about the no repeat rides. I understand one cannot book two same FP in one day like 2 FOP and Navi river from the $50 FP, but does that include the FP choices we normally choose with our tickets?

For example can I make a FOP, Navi river, and Everest with my $50 FP and then book FOP ,safari, dinosaur, with my regular 60 day out for my animal Kingdom day? We are interested in this deal if that is the case.

Is it possible to get champagne at the morning service in Sugar Loaf? I'd like to start my days with a mimosa so I can handle the crowds at the park. I'm a bit high strung and don't care for crowds but I love Disney so what's a girl to do? LOL.
I have seen people at cl' s with champagne at breakfast. They will bring you champagne and then just top it off with the juice of choice. During the day Dd loves the "punch" (called pog at poly and jungle juice at akl). Those are an awesome combo.

I know dd and I have asked for it upon arrival around 11am without any problems too.

I can't comment on CL as we haven't stayed CL at the Poly, but the Poly is amazing overall....you're going to love it! Have a great trip :goodvibes.

GV CL rooms overlook the Oasis pool, so you should have easy access from the patio :).

They should have access to the lounge until midnight of the day they change rooms. With that said, DVC rooms in Jambo are on the CL floor, so if they are booked for Jambo DVC, they will have CL access with that room as well. Hopefully others will verify that or correct me if things have changed :flower3:.

I agree! :thumbsup2

I can't help with tips on YC CL as we've never stayed, but wanted to say I hope you have a great trip! :wizard:
Thank you!! Looking forward to it.

I'm usually the Upcharge Queen, but I think this time I'm going to pass on it, and DS and I will spend the $$ on the Epcot Aqua Tour instead. :teeth:

FWIW, the bold made me laugh. I have sometimes felt that way about my own WDW decisions (except a King, not Queen)....

Well I’m prepared to tuck in tomorrow for the snow that’s predicted, so I’ll see if I get a call on our 2/25 trip. Had I been outside the 90 day window and traveling at a busier time, we might be tempted, we are a party of 2. However, I do appreciate the thoughts here shared of those FP is more committed time at the park when I planned a long break each day. If they were anytime/anywhere FP, we would likely buy it. Especially considering I have Fantasmic dinner pkg. and a ROL FP bc it’s very difficult for me to stand in line with health issues. But I feel like the ship has sailed for us, too close to fully utilize it. I really think they could do the anytime/where FP; everyone has different priorities and schedules scattered, what do you think?

It feels like more of a gamble being inside my 60 day window, would I even be able to see what FP availability there is before I purchased the add-on?

An excellent question! I'm in the same boat (inside 60 days) so I'll report back how it goes.

I spoke with
I have some questions to ask myself. I’m so lucky our school system is closed tomorrow for ice and snow. This will allow me the opportunity to call DSS and try to get clarification about the no repeat rides. I understand one cannot book two same FP in one day like 2 FOP and Navi river from the $50 FP, but does that include the FP choices we normally choose with our tickets?

For example can I make a FOP, Navi river, and Everest with my $50 FP and then book FOP ,safari, dinosaur, with my regular 60 day out for my animal Kingdom day? We are interested in this deal if that is the case.

I spoke with a phone CM tonight, who actually seemed pretty well versed in this and she told me that the 6 cannot overlap in time or attractions. So no you could not have two FOP in the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter