Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We have our usual summer split of BWI and Poly CL booked and I was able to find an AP discount to make our BWI stay CL too yay! I been stalking Poly CL for a discount for nothing so far for our exact dates but will keep trying!
I looked the morning after the discounts started and saw a lot of inventory, including Poly regular and CL, but looked again later and so much was gone.

You can call DSS at 407-939-7777 or Email disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com
They are there seven days a week from 9 to 5 Eastern Time. If you chose Email just include your reservation number.

If you mean a Bay lake view and not a TPV then I would pick any room north of the Elevator bridge. Rooms: 4814-4834. North end of the hallway is room 4834 still not to far from the CL lounge but tends to be quieter.

Room 4813 faces directly to the Elevator bridge. The lower number rooms from 4812-4801 are closer to Chef Mickey's which can be loud in the morning as you get closer to 4801.

Dave
thank you!

I looked the morning after the discounts started and saw a lot of inventory, including Poly regular and CL, but looked again later and so much was gone.
Yeah they went pretty fast I think. I could find a few days here and there but not for the exact dates. Oh well. I did find a discount for the first day of our stay and booked that. I wonder if they would merge that day with my other non-discounted days.

Nice split. I have a Poly LV CL room booked over the 4th and BWI deluxe room July 5-8. The 30% discount on the Poly was too good to pass up. It's been years since there were decent discounts at the Poly.
I have the same split between Poly CL and BWI club level in June! So excited. Do you know if after having luggage transferred and checking out between resorts, can I still use the club level at the Poly for remaining part of the check out day? I was hoping to get to second resort very late at night.

I was thinking about your posts when running by CSR this AM. How did that go?
Congrats on the run! I had my son roll down the window and encourage the runners. The drive to GDT from the airport around 9:30am was uneventful - drove straight here. The runners were going the opposite direction, and there were several but not what I would call large crowds. Now, on our trip to AK around 10:15, that was a cluster. We waited over 30 minutes for a bus, & every bus came except AK. I got lucky and happened to check Uber when one had just dropped off at GDT. We grabbed it and were sent a roundabout way and made it to AK around 11:20. The traffic was insane both ways and there were hoards of runners - very impressive!

We are staying Club Level for the first time ever. The entire third week of May 2023, King Bed Standard Club at Contemporary. We live local, so only plan on going to Magic Kingdom for a few hours every other day. The rest of the stay will be poolside and enjoying the club lounge.

Dream come true.

We are staying Club Level for the first time ever. The entire third week of May 2023, King Bed Standard Club at Contemporary. We live local, so only plan on going to Magic Kingdom for a few hours every other day. The rest of the stay will be poolside and enjoying the club lounge.

Dream come true.
Ohhhh, that sounds like Tower Club… That’ll be amazing!

So we're booked at the Poly CL in August. I'm reading the pre-arrival calls are hit or miss, but how about the letters with hours and such? Do they still mail those out?

So we're booked at the Poly CL in August. I'm reading the pre-arrival calls are hit or miss, but how about the letters with hours and such? Do they still mail those out?
They had the letter on our dresser when we arrived last week.

I have the same split between Poly CL and BWI club level in June! So excited. Do you know if after having luggage transferred and checking out between resorts, can I still use the club level at the Poly for remaining part of the check out day? I was hoping to get to second resort very late at night.
You can continue to use the club level lounge for the rest of the day. Your MB should continue to open the door, I say should because we are dealing with Disney IT:lmao: Just talk to the CL CMs if it doesn't work and they can fix it for you. Nice split, enjoy.

We are so excited! We are staying club level at WL the first week of July. We usually stay DVC at Poly for the 4th but I couldn’t pass up the AP discount for WL. This is one club level on my bucket list, next is CR to complete the MK resorts. I agree with PP, those CL rooms went fast when the discount was released!

I'm jealous of all of you getting the Poly CL discount!! I've been waiting for Poly to finally offer discounts and it couldn't be a more perfect time than over July 4! But the CL discount will not show up for me, no matter which date variation I try. I'm tempted to book a non-CL room there just to have the discount, but I know we'd be sad not being CL at Poly over July 4. So just to have something booked, I snagged the WL CL and am trying to get excited just in case the Poly CL and/or RPC never show up for me with a discount. We've stayed at BWI and YC lots of times lately, so we are due for a monorail resort this time. We haven't stayed at WL since pre-renovation there. Can we now see fireworks from WL? How would the July 3/4 show be from WL? We are used to being at the Poly for July 3/4, so I know everything else will probably pale in comparison. But if the show is visible from WL, we would be happy :goodvibes (I think)

My family of 4 is doing a splurge trip in February - it is our first time back in 3 years (pre-covid) and we have all kinds of celebrations going on this trip! Since it is a splurge trip, I went ahead and booked the Minnie Van today to take us to and from MCO (i'm feeling like I need to justify this but just cant LOL).

Has anyone used Minnie Van transportation to and from the airport? It is different than park transportation because you can't book it on the app - you have to call Signature Services. When I called today to book it, I asked what the customary tip would be and the CM said that no tip is required. I followed that up with asking if we would still be allowed to tip and she said it is a non-tip position. Does anyone have any input regarding this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter