Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hover over name, you will see ignore. Try it on me :jester:

If you click on your own name you will see 'ignoring' and you can check that to see if you accidentally put someone on ignore.
I didn't know how to do that either...not that I would even take the time lol...it would definitely be accidental. I finally got a new phone Friday afternoon, and I managed to call 911 accidentally with my new phone still in the box in my purse :rotfl: ! I didn't even know until a siren started going off in my purse!

I didn't know how to do that either...not that I would even take the time lol...it would definitely be accidental. I finally got a new phone Friday afternoon, and I managed to call 911 accidentally with my new phone still in the box in my purse :rotfl: ! I didn't even know until a siren started going off in my purse!
I often hit the 'emergency' call button. It's when you push some button 3x fast. Sometimes I'm just fiddling with my phone and it happens :headache:

one thing disney got right lately, at least for us, is the new DAS procedure; today was my day to video call and i was ready at 7AM; got right through with my magic fingers, not the cheesy motel type ;-); video chatted with Raynette who was a doll who took my photo; then switched me over to Dartla who was in charge of getting the pre-visit DAS ressies; she asked me for my 3 favorite attractions on the days of my park ressies; then after about 15 minutes i checked my MDE and saw the magic she made; she then got back to me in chat and psoted them all and asked if they were okay since she tried to work on the times i requested and around our dining ressies; she did perfectly; i told her she made lots of magic today and that my accountant was coming later and hopefully he could make as much magic as she did; btw, he didnt lol;

Hi, I came back to answer my own question in case anyone is interested.
No, DSS can not retrieve expired tickets. They were fast though, I was able to get a live person after two rings.
Existing Tickets
(407) 934-7639

I had old tickets (paper) and I had to go to GS at the parks to have them added to MDE. But they did get added...

I also check the tickets sticky on Theme Parks Attractions and Strategy forum. Very helpful there. "TICKETS and how to UPGRADE" by Robo

Good Morning,

I swear in the past signature services could take resort payments. I tried last week and they told me I had to go through the reservation line. Is this a change or am I remembering incorrectly?

TIA

Going to take a quick minute to let you all know we are having a fantastic trip. We are so pleased with everything here at the Innkeepers Club. It is nice to see familiar faces welcoming us back, and nice getting to know the new cast members.
We are in our favorite room, king bed across from the lounge and overlooking the Boardwalk. The food has been exceptional and Chef Tim has been a delight.
We will be back in just 20 more days with 2 of our granddaughters and our daughter in law. Our youngest granddaughter has a cheer competition, so it is a short 5 day trip.
Any questions please ask!View attachment 648433

Love this picture!!! So glad you are having the best time! :flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

Quick question. Have the one bedroom theme park suites at CR been renovated as part of the Incredibles theme? We were booked at BLT for next month but I unfortunately was hit by a car (I live in Bermuda so was on a scooter). I will ultimately be okay which is amazing but due to broken legs we obviously need to reschedule for the end of summer. I will keep looking for an opening at BLT but do you think we will be disappointed with a suite? We don’t usually use the full kitchen (just the microwave and fridge) but with young kids, I do love the laundry at BLT so it is our usual choice.

Quick question. Have the one bedroom theme park suites at CR been renovated as part of the Incredibles theme? We were booked at BLT for next month but I unfortunately was hit by a car (I live in Bermuda so was on a scooter). I will ultimately be okay which is amazing but due to broken legs we obviously need to reschedule for the end of summer. I will keep looking for an opening at BLT but do you think we will be disappointed with a suite? We don’t usually use the full kitchen (just the microwave and fridge) but with young kids, I do love the laundry at BLT so it is our usual choice.

lol
I just asked the almost identical question over on the Contemporary thread. I have a 14th floor Tower Club King room booked, and the only pics I have been able to find so far are either pre-refurb or ones from other floors. The 12th floor club rooms look like they‘ve gotten the new theming, I think. I’m hoping the 14th floor also got it.

lol
I just asked the almost identical question over on the Contemporary thread. I have a 14th floor Tower Club King room booked, and the only pics I have been able to find so far are either pre-refurb or ones from other floors. The 12th floor club rooms look like they‘ve gotten the new theming, I think. I’m hoping the 14th floor also got it.

Yes, the 14th floor rooms were completely renovated. Similar to pre-renovation, the rooms follow a different style than the rest of the hotel, although the design is definitely influenced by the Incredibles.

Here's the start of my 1BR review from a few months back which has lots of pics: https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-63561268

Happy to answer any questions.

(@WaitingForMyPrince - best wishes for a speedy recovery and that you can make a WDW trip soon)

Yes, the 14th floor rooms were completely renovated. Similar to pre-renovation, the rooms follow a different style than the rest of the hotel, although the design is definitely influenced by the Incredibles.

Here's the start of my 1BR review from a few months back which has lots of pics: https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-63561268

Happy to answer any questions.

(@WaitingForMyPrince - best wishes for a speedy recovery and that you can make a WDW trip soon)
Thank you for this. I thought I had seen it a while ago but couldn’t remember when. They look really good so I think we will stick with the suite over BLT. I’m assuming that there are fairly convenient laundry facilities at Contemporary just in case? Would a pack n play fit in the bathroom off of the living room?

I will be heading to AKL club level friday, my mom does not want to do online checking, do we stand in the normal check in line or is there another line we get to go into since we are club level. Thanks.

We were lucky enough to book CL at AKL using DVC points, but only for one day. We'd love to use it as our "no-park" day and relax in the lounge, but I'm not sure when they start and stop letting you use the lounge. Is club access bound by check-in (11 AM), check-out (4 PM) times?

In other words, should we not go into the parks on check in day, or check out day?

Last edited:
There’s been rumors floating around that as of now, Disney only intends to bring back in-room dining to the GF (citing profitability). This obviously creates a permanent problem for the Poly Tonga suites - not even getting into the fact that resorts everywhere a fraction of the cost of a Deluxe offer room service.

Still a few months before our stay, I guess it’s getting to be that time to start making noise about Tonga. Unfortunately, they don’t tend to bring things back unless they have to...

We were lucky enough to book CL at AKL using DVC points, but only for one day. We'd love to use it as our "no-park" day and relax in the lounge, but I'm not sure when they start and stop letting you use the lounge. Is club access bound by check-in (11 AM), check-out (4 PM) times?

In other words, should we not go into the parks on check in day, or check out day?
You can use the lounge all check in day and all check out day. :wizard:

I will be heading to AKL club level friday, my mom does not want to do online checking, do we stand in the normal check in line or is there another line we get to go into since we are club level. Thanks.
Why does she not want to do online checkin?

I have always used the regular line when checking in for CL before online checkin was available. I always do online checkin now, and if I don't like my room location, I stop by at guest services before going to the room. (Don't even open the door. They want the room untouched for whoever gets that room.)

Once you get to the lounge area, you can talk to one of the CMs who can get you an arrival beer or wine and answer any questions you might have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter