Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I’m at the airport . What a quick trip ! It was fun traveling with friends vs family . We had a wonderful time !

Glad you all enjoyed the pics !

Overall have to say it was so close to what we are used to . The CMs were all wonderful .

I had some air conditioning issues. The resort has been closed a long time. I arrived late Thursday abs took a cold shower and reported the issue Friday morning at 7a.

When i got back at 1p the room was still not repaired so I was given a ready room to take a nap. However by 4p it still wasn’t done . I started to get frustrated because I paid for Savannah view and the ready room was a pool . At that point the said
move to another SV room . Guess what ? It was 78 degrees . Oh no !

However the engineer said he WAS GOING TO FIX IT.

I came back from the lounge to check and room was blowing cold. A 2nd engineer was there . They made sure the heat worked too .

So overall ya sure it’s easier to stay in one room . However things like that are out of their control .

I had access to a room at all times . They helped with luggage . A manager walked me to the new room as well.

Overall I felt they took my concerns seriously .

The manager had a bottle of wine and glasses put in my room too . That was a nice touch .
Thanks for sharing. I’m glad they took care of you

100% about visiting his mom. No regrets. I'm so happy he got to see her and have a nice visit. It was good for both of them. She cried so much when she saw him - it's been about 8 or 9 years.

I did get a universal season pass for every. I upgraded mine the day we got there for the room discount, though they didn't even check. 170 each, so cheap. So get this, I did everyone else's today before leaving. 170 but it doesn't start until the first day the use it. Wow! So if we don't go until next July, it starts next July. That's really a bargain.
So glad he made it to his mother!!

As far as UOR, are you saying you upgraded their tickets the last day of use to an AP but the AP won’t go active until they use it next time?

So glad he made it to his mother!!

As far as UOR, are you saying you upgraded their tickets the last day of use to an AP but the AP won’t go active until they use it next time?
Yes, that's what she told me. I questioned it because it seemed crazy to me and she said again the use year starts the day they use it. Maybe I will triple check😂 I would like to use them before mine expires anyway.

Today we check out of Wilderness Lodge and head over to Animal Kingdom Club Level

View attachment 601121

View attachment 601122
DH and I will still be here hanging around the lounge so maybe we’ll see you! We’re staying at the airport tonight since our flight leaves so early in the morning, but I’m not in any hurry to get to the hotel tonight!
3D4FD73C-0038-4A74-B1CE-E473DB9BB2D3.jpeg
The lounge is so quiet!

DH and I will still be here hanging around the lounge so maybe we’ll see you! We’re staying at the airport tonight since our flight leaves so early in the morning, but I’m not in any hurry to get to the hotel tonight!
View attachment 601133
The lounge is so quiet!
I forgot to get a picture of the table lanterns at night. Get one later? Please and thank you.

Post a giraffe picture too. That is technically a CL perk/ SVR. 🦒🦓🥰

I am on the fence about renewing my Disney AP. I have until feb/March so we'll see what pans out. I wanted to get then for my kids but not at those prices. I am still looking forward to a Disney CL stay. Have you stayed at HRH/RPH? Last night all the restaurants were empty. I would have been able to get a walk in to Bice. So weird. We only made desserts and afternoon snacks once. We would have preferred the smaller room to be closer. I will appreciate the proximity in my next Disney staym

Yes, we've stayed at HRH and RPH and they are both nice as well. We usually go with whichever one is the cheapest unless HRH is only a bit more than RPH then we will stay there for the location. HRH has a more of a party atmosphere, it's not like college spring break party but it's not as chill as the others, still very nice though. PBR was our first UO CL and apparently it's the RPC of UO so I don't know if I could go backwards at this point, plus my family loves PBR the most. It's very uncommon for the restaurants to be booked at UO, another reason why we like it. The only two that I make is Mythos (usually a day or two ahead) and Cowfish (this one has been booking up so I try to get it as soon as I can)

View attachment 601133
The lounge is so quiet!

I keep forgetting to ask and I think I already know the answer but any indication that the chef is coming back at AKL? I know they rotated Boma and jiko and with jiko not being open, they probably don't have the staff right now. I might like it better without the chef, getting 1 spoonful of soup, 6 times seemed like a lot of wasted dishes.

I keep forgetting to ask and I think I already know the answer but any indication that the chef is coming back at AKL? I know they rotated Boma and jiko and with jiko not being open, they probably don't have the staff right now. I might like it better without the chef, getting 1 spoonful of soup, 6 times seemed like a lot of wasted dishes.
They have been having CMs (Lorenzo, etc) serve the hot items so it’s still in tiny dishes unfortunately. I haven’t heard anything about the chef returning and they probably don’t even know the answer because most of the CMs are from different resorts and don’t even know their own fates. Francisco (from GF) told me yesterday that a few had gotten called back to the Grand the other day but he, Abdul and Patty who are all here right now and have worked at GF for years still haven’t heard anything!! I’ll try to remember to ask about the chef later today.

They have been having CMs (Lorenzo, etc) serve the hot items so it’s still in tiny dishes unfortunately. I haven’t heard anything about the chef returning and they probably don’t even know the answer because most of the CMs are from different resorts and don’t even know their own fates. Francisco (from GF) told me yesterday that a few had gotten called back to the Grand the other day but he, Abdul and Patty who are all here right now and have worked at GF for years still haven’t heard anything!! I’ll try to remember to ask about the chef later today.
That nice cm I had you meet/ gave us our welcome gift, that did the Donald Duck voice I think was from AKL. Can’t remember his name but he was a sweetie, I enjoyed talking to him.

That nice cm I had you meet/ gave us our welcome gift, that did the Donald Duck voice I think was from AKL. Can’t remember his name but he was a sweetie, I enjoyed talking to him.

Sweetie❣️ That’s a great name for him::yes::!

DS always called him “Donald”; as for me, his name alludes me.

Hi CL family. Crossposting this from the Oct thread because I’m too beside myself to type it all out again but got heartbreaking news today. My gf had her clinic appointment and her doctors are strongly advising against travel to FL because of Delta. So we are having to cancel for the second time this year. I am so angry at people I could scream. But the silver lining is Canada being open means at least we will get to see each other, I will be spending the 2 weeks up there with her for Canadian Thanksgiving instead. We will have to do the 50th stuff next year.

Maybe Poly CL will be open by then and we can actually have our special trip. :(

Hi CL family. Crossposting this from the Oct thread because I’m too beside myself to type it all out again but got heartbreaking news today. My gf had her clinic appointment and her doctors are strongly advising against travel to FL because of Delta. So we are having to cancel for the second time this year. I am so angry at people I could scream. But the silver lining is Canada being open means at least we will get to see each other, I will be spending the 2 weeks up there with her for Canadian Thanksgiving instead. We will have to do the 50th stuff next year.

Maybe Poly CL will be open by then and we can actually have our special trip. :(

Well I am so glad that there is at least some silver lining to all of this mess that you have had to deal with over the past 18 months. I would be screaming too but at least the 50th stuff will be going on for at least 18 months.

Oh no! Thanksgiving will be nice at least! Also the 50th party is all year long so you have time to enjoy the festivities.

Oh no! Thanksgiving will be nice at least! Also the 50th party is all year long so you have time to enjoy the festivities.

Yeah her BIL's family have a nice cottage up in Ontario where we will go for Canucksgiving. Hopefully next year Poly CL will be back by my birthday, if not we will split between Gran Destino CL and Poly. Our TA is going to try to get us our Boo Bash money back but if she can't I will have a pair of tickets to sell around here lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter