Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Speaking of water, I had to laugh this past weekend when I twice saw guests filling their own water bottles from the ice water thing they put out during the day in the YC lobby. Reminded me of various discussions on the topic about that in CL around here over the years.

I am generally not into guest shaming and think it’s usually best to mind my own business, but that’s one thing I just can’t understand why people think it’s OK.
:eek::eek::eek:
There is a sign right next to the water station in the lobby asking to use the cups provided due to sanitation reason.
For filling the water bottle, there are two big Coke freestyle machines in the marketplace that’s just 10 steps away.

Hi everyone. I canceled my one night cl AK stay. Too much moving around. Still have YC and Poly for August. Still can't decide though hubby said YC (he doesn't like it) because it's my oldest's first choice. My younger son picked the Universal hotel. Apparently my choice doesn't matter 🤣 He said we have Aruba and that's my pick. Anyway, we leave tomorrow for Aruba. Keeping both disney reservations for now. Please keep this updated with any Disney news for when I get back. Lol. I'm afraid fastpasses are going to go live while I'm away lol.

I have been talking to a TA to see if they had more inside information into GF CL availability given they have more contacts and more frequent communication with the reservation team at Disney. She was able to confirm that our Main Building Suite reservation in October 2022 is "eligible" for CL but it would have to be specifically booked under that designation. So I am keeping an eye out given that PO is opening this fall that our reservation can updated to show CL. Hoping the dam is beginning to crack and things will get back to "normal" (or as normal as we can hope for in these days.

I am considering RPC for September ‘22. No matter what dates I check from Labor Day to early November, there are no CL rooms showing. There are RPC rooms available before Labor Day & after Nov 1st. I haven’t heard any rumors but wondering if they’re planning a remodel?? It certainly is time for one.

I am considering RPC for September ‘22. No matter what dates I check from Labor Day to early November, there are no CL rooms showing. There are RPC rooms available before Labor Day & after Nov 1st. I haven’t heard any rumors but wondering if they’re planning a remodel?? It certainly is time for one.
IMO I think a remodel is remote given that October 2022 is Epcot’s 40th anniversary. I think they would have done that before the 50th anniversary but I am sure that with the work being done at Poly and CR Disney doesn’t want all 3 MK resorts offline/impeded by construction. I haven’t seen/heard anything regarding a remodel. Like you I am puzzled why no CL rooms are available in Sept/October 2022. Is there anyone out there that has a CL reservation at this time?

I'm going to go with remodel. While it could be anything of course, often when guests start noticing major chunks of time where nothing is available with little chance they would actually be fully booked... that's a tell-tale sign something may be coming.

I personally don't think they're going to let GF sit by too long with older style rooms with all of the other MK resorts having effectively brand new rooms.

Could also maybe be some holding back of inventory on account of the Big Pine Key DVC conversion, that I think was stated as "summer 2022"?

But just speculating.

I have a quick weekend at CR and noticed The Wave is closed. However breakfast being served at CG. Yep, I’ll go up for ☕🥂 and the view! Says starting 7/16.

Definitely a club level like experience👍🥰

View attachment 588171

A bit long winded and completely OT so I apologize but it's so funny you posted that because, here's my disney math at it's best. When I saw that they Wave was moving to CG, I immediately booked a reservation, knowing that we were going to UO at the beginning of Aug but we are staying CL so I needed to find an excuse to go to the Wave one morning. Well it turns out, my DD got inviting to a birthday party at a resort near WDW (we live an hour away) the day before we were supposed to go to UO. So I could drive her down, drive back home just to turn around and drive back to UO the next morning OR we could just get a hotel room on the night of the party and go eat at The Wave the next morning. So now I am comtemplating spending an extra $200 (cause we might as well stay at a WDW hotel to get the full experience) just to eat at the Wave, basically.

And trisha don't forget that the Wave has an option of bottomless mimosa's!

I have a quick weekend at CR and noticed The Wave is closed. However breakfast being served at CG. Yep, I’ll go up for ☕🥂 and the view! Says starting 7/16.

Definitely a club level like experience👍🥰

View attachment 588171

I saw this too. Our next trip isn’t til 9/9. I’m planning to make a breakfast ADR just in case, but I think they’ll probably be done with the remodel by then. No way can I plan an extra trip just for breakfast at the CR. DH would draw the line there I’m sure. 😂

I saw this too. Our next trip isn’t til 9/9. I’m planning to make a breakfast ADR just in case, but I think they’ll probably be done with the remodel by then. No way can I plan an extra trip just for breakfast at the CR. DH would draw the line there I’m sure. 😂

Oh I definintely got the crazy look from my DH when I mentioned adding on an extra night, I haven't even brought up the Wave yet....I've learned it's best to ease into these things..... I think you are giving WDW construction way too much credit here. I remember a couple of years back when The Mara flooded, it took them like 3 weeks to replace a couple of floor tiles. Not sure what the remodel will entail but I am very doubtful that it will be done in less than 60 days.

Oh I definintely got the crazy look from my DH when I mentioned adding on an extra night, I haven't even brought up the Wave yet....I've learned it's best to ease into these things..... I think you are giving WDW construction way too much credit here. I remember a couple of years back when The Mara flooded, it took them like 3 weeks to replace a couple of floor tiles. Not sure what the remodel will entail but I am very doubtful that it will be done in less than 60 days.

We just took a 2 night trip because I got an offer for 10K companion pass points for travel before 7/31. Trying to keep CP for next year. Although that trip might have cost almost as much as DH’s airfare will next year. :laughing:

I figure with the anniversary only 2 weeks after our trip, they’ll be pushing to have the wave remodel finished. But I’ll be happy if it’s not!

I just got off the phone with private VIP tours and they will have access to Rise of the Resistance starting Sunday! Still booking 60 days out.

That is great news do you have their number I am looking to book with the VIP tours just for that
Thanks

Question: If I book one CL room and one non-CL room for my family of 4, will all 4 of us have access to the CL lounge ?

Question: If I book one CL room and one non-CL room for my family of 4, will all 4 of us have access to the CL lounge ?

Only club level rooms/ suites have access to the lounge. You would have to add the other 2 to your club level room. There is a charge for more than 2 adults in the room, so you would have to pay that also. Club CMs sometimes allow you to bring a guest if you ask. But if you want the whole family to access the lounge for your entire trip, the whole family needs to be listed in a club level room. And as someone who stays club level often, I think that’s fair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter