Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Literally just got the call to notify me CL will be unavailable for our April stay. :sad1: I already booked a back up waterview room, but I wasn’t cancelling CL until I had to.
So if CL is not available, I would expect them to just give you the room with an adjusted price and no CL. But should we be expecting them to move us out of the resort? I don't have a backup room for my Sept-Oct CL reservation.

Cl pix from my last CR . Welcome plate , welcome monorail red drink for the kids (son just turned 21 that week too) and a sparking and view for me !

So if CL is not available, I would expect them to just give you the room with an adjusted price and no CL. But should we be expecting them to move us out of the resort? I don't have a backup room for my Sept-Oct CL reservation.
I’ve had my cl room moved to a standard room a few times throughout the shutdown of cl. I’ve never been moved out of the resort. From January on I’ve been booking suites incase the club returns.

Someone posted on another thread that when Disney opened up booking for 2022, there were some picture changes to the rooms at Contemporary and mused that it may be what the rooms were going to look like after the refurb. I looked it up and it’s just the club level rooms that have new pictures. I really don’t like the new look. Another thing I noticed is that the standard room now has a 4 person capacity and do not appear to have a sofa bed.

Someone posted on another thread that when Disney opened up booking for 2022, there were some picture changes to the rooms at Contemporary and mused that it may be what the rooms were going to look like after the refurb. I looked it up and it’s just the club level rooms that have new pictures. I really don’t like the new look. Another thing I noticed is that the standard room now has a 4 person capacity and do not appear to have a sofa bed.

View attachment 557152View attachment 557153

Ew. How blasé!!!

Another thing I noticed is that the standard room now has a 4 person capacity and do not appear to have a sofa bed.
That specific room type is really for the Tower Club. The regular rooms on the Tower Club level are slightly smaller than the other tower rooms so no day bed option. If the pricing showed up you could tell by the higher prices vs the Atrium Club rooms.

If you look earlier in the listing of rooms you will find the Standard Room / TPV - Atrium CL Rooms show (sleeps up to 5).

Dave

That specific room type is really for the Tower Club. The regular rooms on the Tower Club level are slightly smaller than the other tower rooms so no day bed option. If the pricing showed up you could tell by the higher prices vs the Atrium Club rooms.

If you look earlier in the listing of rooms you will find the Standard Room / TPV - Atrium CL Rooms show (sleeps up to 5).

Dave
Ahhh. You are correct! I didn’t even notice that. I don’t think I’ve seen the tower rooms available to book online before. Did they always look this way or is this a new design?

Those pics are legacy Tower Club room pics. When Disney added the Tower Club room types online several months ago they tinkered with the room pics for some reason. But they are old/not representative of the pending refurbished rooms.
That’s good news as I really don’t care for that look and I do like Contemporary quite a bit. I guess I haven’t been paying well enough attention. Sorry for the false alarm!

Those pics are legacy Tower Club room pics. When Disney added the Tower Club room types online several months ago they didn’t put up current pics for some of those room types. But they are old/not representative of the pending refurbished rooms.
That's good news. I was looking at them and felt like we were going backwards in time...

View attachment 557152View attachment 557153
I have the king cl room in Tower CL booked for 10/1/21. I never felt the rooms and suites at CR were fancy enough. I actually always preferred the std rooms. Thx for posting.

Was curious so fired up the Google machine. Had to go back to the 2008 version of the CR thread to find Tower Club pics with that somewhat similar style. Yuck!

1B88674B-8A01-4843-9E18-F4DD15692E2B.jpeg

But you can see the current (presumably about to be replaced) style of rooms such as 4913 (2Q) if you scroll down here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...r-information-questions.3248210/post-50933494

Or 4911 (1K) here:

Tower Club rooms have tended to have a different style/look than the rest of the Tower. Curious to see what they have in store for these rooms.

Last edited:
Thank you. Planning was always part of the fun for me and now it's just stressful. I'm sure we will have fun. I think I just need one thing to be set. Between work and school for my kids, everything is always changing. Schools in, school is out the next day lol. I'm in person one day then remote the next (work in a school). I just want something to be easy. Oh well. I will keep at it. Thanks.
As a fellow teacher, I feel this in my soul.

Hang in there. There is still magic to be had at Disney. Keep your eye on the prize!

As a fellow teacher, I feel this in my soul.

Hang in there. There is still magic to be had at Disney. Keep your eye on the prize!
Aahh. Thank you. Someone gets it. Hubby doesn't and my dad thinks I'm lucky when we get a remote day. 🤦‍♀️ They opened up park reservations today so I snagged a 2nd HS day. I did get a 7pm Ogas on a non HS day but that's ok. Booked BOG dinner and a Chef Mickey’s that we can't make lol. It will come together.

Aahh. Thank you. Someone gets it. Hubby doesn't and my dad thinks I'm lucky when we get a remote day. 🤦‍♀️ They opened up park reservations today so I snagged a 2nd HS day. I did get a 7pm Ogas on a non HS day but that's ok. Booked BOG dinner and a Chef Mickey’s that we can't make lol. It will come together.
You're getting closer! We also have Oga's on a non-HS day, but we plan to hop and keep our fingers crossed. The thought of Disney is the only thing that is keeping me going right now. The anxiety of all the uncertainty in every other facet of life (mostly school related) has been/is incredibly hard. Just keep swimming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter