Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I've only done CL at AKL, and I've never seen them there. Just your plain old run-of-the-mill hard boiled eggs. Now I'm a bit jealous! :p

They are so good! I say cream cheese and chive but I think its actually something else but cream cheese and chives is all I can think of to describe it as. Each morning I had at least 2 whole eggs, oatmeal, and coffee and it really filled me up without making me feel ill which is nice because I am not a morning person and usually don't eat much when I first get up which is terrible at Disney because you're usually in need of the fuel. We've considered staying CL in the future just for being able to leisurely go down for a QUICK and satisfying breakfast. We hate going to restaurants early in the morning because its such a process. Often times we'll just bring something from home to have in the room.

Ok, the saga continues. I'm officially done. No more changing. So last night, a boardwalk studio opened up at like 11 so I snagged it. Of course not AP rate but general public discount. I just called to see if AP rate was available. Checked that and contemporary. CM said he's not seeing an AP rate for either. He put me on hold and came back and said he got an AP rate. I converted coronado tower to Contempo garden wing/view. Also canceled Boardwalk. I wanted Boardwalk to walk to dinner at epcot. But oh well. My kids won't out again. Debated having him check Yacht Club🤪 I think I'm officially done. The ease of walking to MK on a short trip will be worth it. Now I need to snag chef mickeys. My 13 yo still loves it lol. Anything I need to know about the contemporary?

They are so good! I say cream cheese and chive but I think its actually something else but cream cheese and chives is all I can think of to describe it as. Each morning I had at least 2 whole eggs, oatmeal, and coffee and it really filled me up without making me feel ill which is nice because I am not a morning person and usually don't eat much when I first get up which is terrible at Disney because you're usually in need of the fuel. We've considered staying CL in the future just for being able to leisurely go down for a QUICK and satisfying breakfast. We hate going to restaurants early in the morning because its such a process. Often times we'll just bring something from home to have in the room.
The only CL I have seen them at is Tower Club at Contemporary (I think both CL there have the same/similar offerings). They used to be available on the buffet at the Wave also. I believe it is Boursin cheese.

I would love everyone’s input - we are traveling with another family and we have 2 club level rooms booked at the Yacht Club for July 2021. I know that no one can tell the future, but I’m wondering if we should go ahead and rebook regular rooms soon, or should we hold out until Disney contacts us?

What would you do?

I would love everyone’s input - we are traveling with another family and we have 2 club level rooms booked at the Yacht Club for July 2021. I know that no one can tell the future, but I’m wondering if we should go ahead and rebook regular rooms soon, or should we hold out until Disney contacts us?

What would you do?

I, personally, would wait until I hear from Disney. But in doing that, there’s no telling where they’ll offer you to switch. If you want to switch somewhere else, in particular, I’d give them a call, but closer to the trip. Who knows, might be back by then? 🤞🏻

Last edited:
Did all Club Level lounges have the hard boiled eggs with whatever it was (cream cheese and chives or something...) for breakfast?
I stayed at CL at Contemporary in 2019 and I could have eaten a million of those eggs.
I'm thinking about the future and wondering if that standard on all CL breakfast buffets?

CL eggs in pictures....

AKL...

BWI CL (although this picture has some age to it)

CR....(this is what I call deviled eggs)

GF SL... more devilled eggs

Poly CL... used to have regular peeled hard-boiled eggs but had switched to peel your own in 2019.... :rolleyes2

WL...

YC.... hard to see but they are split in half regular hard boiled eggs...

Ones I'm missing....
GF RPC (but I assume it's the same as SL)
CSR (for the life of me I can't remember what they had... maybe it was real scrambled eggs?)
BC (but I assume it's the same as YC)

Wow, I hadn't really looked at my pics in awhile... making me kind of sad at the moment, to be honest.

CL eggs in pictures....

AKL...
View attachment 554714

View attachment 554715

View attachment 554717

View attachment 554718

View attachment 554720

Poly CL... used to have regular peeled hard-boiled eggs but had switched to peel your own in 2019.... :rolleyes2
View attachment 554723

WL...
View attachment 554724

View attachment 554725

Ones I'm missing....
CSR (for the life of me I can't remember what they had... maybe it was real scrambled eggs?)

Wow, I hadn't really looked at my pics in awhile... making me kind of sad at the moment, to be honest.

I can only find my SL food pictures, but happened to have both types of eggs in it lol
Their egg frittata’s are delicious, too 😋71198129-3566-4694-8498-8C015F2EC5A2.jpeg

CL eggs in pictures....

AKL...
View attachment 554714

View attachment 554715

View attachment 554717

View attachment 554718

View attachment 554720

View attachment 554723

WL...
View attachment 554724

View attachment 554725

Ones I'm missing....

“Memories light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories of the way Club level’s were”
😢

What would you do?
we are booked YC CL for June 2021
i'm doing the same thing I did for Nov 2020 as soon as any discounts come out I'll book another room and wait and see what happens. they contacted me 60 days out for our November stay and I waited til about 3 weeks before I canceled my CL stay hoping something would change but, nope. With luck we'll have CL by then although, sadly, i'm not counting on it 🥲🥲🥲

Sorry for the sideways picture. Last time we stayed at BCR - our favorite - but decided to try a new resort at the end of our trip. We stayed one night at AKL and fell in love!!! We couldn't wait to go back...but haven't been able to see it again since. Once everything is opened back up we want to do a split stay between WL and AKL (both CL). IMG_8247.JPGIMG_8218.JPGIMG_8288.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter