Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Based on the fact that AKL Jambo was not listed in the DVC resorts that were opening, I imagine Disney has other plans for it. Either they aren't going to open it initially or they are potentially going to use it for the NBA/MLS as has been rumored elsewhere on these boards.

Has anyone gotten their CL room at AKL or AKV canceled or rebooked somewhere else for trips now through December? I saw somewhere on here that some DVC rentals at JAMBO have been moved to KIDANI. I own AKV and I am using points for my CL stay at the end of September. I prefer Jambo but if CL is not available then I would like to know for sure now (or soon) rather than be disappointed at arrival.
They have not said how long it is unavailable. Right now the answer is indefinitely.

I know it’s not Disney, but Uni just opened up their CL lounges. Gives me hope Disney might be able to figure something out—maybe send some spies up in there 😂
https://orlandoinformer.com/blog/un...eopening-works/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
The thing that kills me here is it’s not unprecedented for Disney to temporarily move a CL. They did that at GCH during its remodel, granted they did a HORRID job but take a lesson and set it up in a conference room or something! (Breakfast utilized the closed Napa Rose restaurant. But after that the offerings were outside for folks to enjoy with tables and chairs set up on the lawn. That part got horrid reviews and the food was not up to snuff apparently either)

I had a CL stay at YC for pre-Park opening. I called yesterday and decided to move to the Halloween long weekend straddling Oct and Nov. We moved to BWV, which was more pricy (boo!), but less than Riviera. The only BCV avail was a 1 br, and that was way to expensive.

Hopefully, resorts will open up and we can move back to YC for the long weekend. I may end up canceling completely and just not going this year; depends on what is going on with Covid.

All the confusion on whether we are going in August has probably been answered with Disney confirming that the NY-tri state area guests must be quarantined two weeks before entering Disney World. We are all so upset. No words - truly no words. Our family doesn't go anywhere (all work from home), we only shop every other week, we don't see friends or family to try to stay safe and now we can't go on our vacation. We are not happy with the state of Florida.

All the confusion on whether we are going in August has probably been answered with Disney confirming that the NY-tri state area guests must be quarantined two weeks before entering Disney World. We are all so upset. No words - truly no words. Our family doesn't go anywhere (all work from home), we only shop every other week, we don't see friends or family to try to stay safe and now we can't go on our vacation. We are not happy with the state of Florida.

Wait... so they extended it?! If so, when is this continued until?! Another board states it’s set to expire 7/7. Unless they extend it, we should be good to go.

Last edited:
It's not clear when the quarantine for out of state visitors ends. I looked and couldn't find it.

It's not clear when the quarantine for out of state visitors ends. I looked and couldn't find it.
Correct - but planning a our Disney trip with several families coming from NYC is not easy to wait and see if the restriction is lifted. We will have to cancel.

I read it in Kenny The Pirate from earlier.
https://www.kennythepirate.com/2020...-for-some-disney-guests-will-this-affect-you/

It is really upsetting as NY is on the decline with cases and has been for weeks while Florida's cases are rising.

Kinda seems like a clickbait add. It has been in place for awhile, however, it didn’t state when it will be lifted. Here’s the other board I was referencing. I’d think it should be lifted by August... I guess we’ll have to wait and see!!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...y-nj-ct-and-la-under-florida-phase-2.3803967/

Kinda seems like a clickbait add. It has been in place for awhile, however, it didn’t state when it will be lifted. Here’s the other board I was referencing. I’d think it should be lifted by August... I guess we’ll have to wait and see!!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...y-nj-ct-and-la-under-florida-phase-2.3803967/

I guess it could be. Although, I saw that the governor was implementing it for NYers coming by airplane but never saw that Disney had it in place for all NYers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter