Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I was adding white wine to my adultPOG at Poly once. I know it is already alcoholic but mostly juice and it was too sweet for me. One of the CMs looked startled and said, 'you know, there is already alcohol in that'. I said, 'yes, I know'. You would have thought I was adding vodka to it.
And so what if it was vodka?

Are the CM's going to be monitoring everything we put in our mouths? I sure hope not. DD can be fussy, and DH eats a lot. Will they comment on her fussiness? Will they put limits on how much he can inhale? I really hope not. We kind of even each other out. DD eats a little; I eat normal portions; and he likes to eat everything.

We are paying A LOT of money for CL, and we will be on vacation after all. I would like to think that we could enjoy the offerings and not have to worry about interference.

Sigh, I'm so bummed that so many have had sort of "ho-hum" experiences at SL. This will be my first time staying there after 3 RPC stays, and this will be my first time at Disney in four years. So it's a big trip for me. Disney's prices have gone up so much, that this trip is a fortune compared to previous stays, considering it is only two of us for 5 days. The lounge is a huge part of the experience for us. RPC isn't available (but I do keep checking). I hope our stay goes well. I will be the first to admit that sub par service or cranky CM's get under my skin.
I have had good sl stays. Id go back.

I usually have 2 or so glasses of wine during the 5-7 app time. Sometimes I take one back to the room to save for later too. Mimosas in the morning can be fun too, and I've never had a problem requesting at any CL.
Thats my usual too.

Maybe one night I will do a grand marnier and sometimes ill do a sparkling with desserts midday or soup.

Reactions: TJA

And so what if it was vodka?

Are the CM's going to be monitoring everything we put in our mouths? I sure hope not. DD can be fussy, and DH eats a lot. Will they comment on her fussiness? Will they put limits on how much he can inhale? I really hope not. We kind of even each other out. DD eats a little; I eat normal portions; and he likes to eat everything.

We are paying A LOT of money for CL, and we will be on vacation after all. I would like to think that we could enjoy the offerings and not have to worry about interference.
No, they do not police, or monitor, food or drink. But, what if you had no idea that the drink in your hand already had alcohol and you put more in? The comment was more to let someone know that it had alcohol already, in case they were unaware. As long as you are of age, you can mix up whatever concoction you'd like.

I can understand this: the waffles are extremely popular and it just might be logistics. They probably had people complaining about availability at SL because it's more crowded. Easier to get rid of it.
One of the CMs at SL told me over the summer that it has to do with available chefs. She said they simply don't have the staffing at 1900 Park Fare right now (where the chefs come from who make the waffles) to staff someone at SL. She said if there are ever cuts SL gets it first with RPC getting stuff until they can't possibly do it anymore. She said not to rule out mickey waffles in the future, but until there is adequate staffing it won't be available.

Getting excited for another club level stay at WL thanksgiving weekend. Anybody stay recently and see any new offerings at breakfast or special drinks they made for you in the evening. Thanks

I can't help with your questions, but wanted to say I hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

We’ll be there over Thanksgiving. Leaving the Saturday after. Maybe we’ll see you there!

Have a great time :goodvibes.

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the feedback in this thread AND that I am extremely excited to say we are 24 days away from checking in to the Poly CL WAHOO

I'm so stoked for the PogMosa's

I love Poly CL!! Hope you have a great trip :).

So our room kept on smelling like smoke, first night we told the cm’s we were smelling a weird odor and pretty sure it was smoke, they said they’d look into it.......my wife wakes up with a terrible migraine, definitely know it is indeed cigarette smoke we have been dealing with now, so I open both doors to the room, when I did this I could literally see the smoke rolling up from outside our balcony, walked out sure enough smokers........cigarettes thrown on their balcony smashed, a woman enjoying a cigarette.

So we then tell the CM’s how my wife has gotten sick because she is very sensitive to cigarette smoke and affects her asthma, so they start apologizing saying it will get taken care of. One of them mentioned talking to another manager downstairs as well as they could give us a gift card or a room credit for dealing with this......hmmm ok that will surely make my wife feel better....:thumbsup2

Her entire day was shot which in turn made us feel bad for her and tried to just comfort her best we could.

So I go downstairs wait and wait and wait and wait, did I mention I waited?

Glenn comes over asks who I am and says I don’t know why we should need to be compensated for this...I said it was your cm that suggested it......hmmmm well I don’t know why they would do that.

He then says if it has affected us so much he could send some cookies and milk to our room!

I was not polite with my response and have already been in contact with another friend that is far higher up then he will dream to be and is helping with this annoying turned disrespectful situation......

For those that don’t know smoking is not permitted in rooms or balconies and a fine of $250 is to be enforced and $250 for any other room affected by this.

This is an ongoing issue we are still in contact with the proper folks.
i

i too am extremely sensitive to cigarette smoke. It causes asthma and asthma is no joke. it is life threatening and scary. i sympathize with your wife. i hope the smokers were fined.

I would like to plea with all smokers to not smoke in nonsmoking areas. you are hurting others by breaking the rules and not walking those few extra feet. these rules are there to protect other guests some of which have health concerns. the rules are not made because disney wants to make money or for the sake if judgement . this rule is there to protect people from the harm caused by smoke and if you choose to ignore the rules then you choose to disregard others wellbeing.

i

i too am extremely sensitive to cigarette smoke. It causes asthma and asthma is no joke. it is life threatening and scary. i sympathize with your wife. i hope the smokers were fined.

I would like to plea with all smokers to not smoke in nonsmoking areas. you are hurting others by breaking the rules and not walking those few extra feet. these rules are there to protect other guests some of which have health concerns. the rules are not made because disney wants to make money or for the sake if judgement . this rule is there to protect people from the harm caused by smoke and if you choose to ignore the rules then you choose to disregard others wellbeing.
It is rude and horribly inconsiderate. Any who do this are awful people.

But I do wonder what the resort is to do to compensate a guest for another guests behavior? Sure they should fine any they catch but if it’s someone they don’t catch? I can’t hold a resort responsible for another guests bad behavior.

But I do wonder what the resort is to do to compensate a guest for another guests behavior? Sure they should fine any they catch but if it’s someone they don’t catch? I can’t hold a resort responsible for another guests bad behavior.

If they did catch and fine the guests why or what shall they compensate the guests affected by it.....?

Hard to say if they actually eliminate the issue but if it is ongoing it becomes another issue.

Disney being the great company they are though, I should update, has been very, and shockingly gracious to us, I have received calls from very high levels to not only say the way things were handled at the time were not appropriate but to say thanks for our continuous and obvious loyalty to the company over the years.

As one would say to Baymax...I am satisfied with my care!

If they did catch and fine the guests why or what shall they compensate the guests affected by it.....?

Hard to say if they actually eliminate the issue but if it is ongoing it becomes another issue.

Disney being the great company they are though, I should update, has been very, and shockingly gracious to us, I have received calls from very high levels to not only say the way things were handled at the time were not appropriate but to say thanks for our continuous and obvious loyalty to the company over the years.

As one would say to Baymax...I am satisfied with my care!
Thanks for updating us!

In general, I feel like Disney’s customer service strategy is to compensate the guest being adversely affected by another guest in order to avoid confrontation with the guest in the wrong. Last trip we got comped a huge tab at Cali Grill because the table next to us was going totally bonkers, but no one from the restaurant ever approached the bonkers table.

Last edited:
...It seems like I am in the minority but I like them to pour for me...I have to pour my own at home, I'm on vacation I want someone else to pour it. ETA they are very generous pours, much more than I would take if I was pouring myself...
Omg me too! When I pour for myself I’m always worried I’m taking too much (lol because when they pour for me it’s always more than I would pour).

Just booked a quick 3 night BWI CL visit for right after Christmas. Tried to get CR CL but all booked :(
The kids wanted to try it as we have only stayed garden wing before. DH and kids love BWI so all is well!

One of the reasons to stay on the monorail was to do a monorail crawl to see all of the Christmas decorations. Does anyone know if you can still valet park at any of the monorail resorts without a restaurant reservation? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter